Camera Talk Photography

(4)

Austin, TX

Camera Talk Photography

Camera Talk is a husband and wife photography team based in Austin, TX.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Amazing photos!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Ana P

We chose Danny and Mikala to capture our wedding day and we are so happy we did! They worked with our budget and provided us with some truly amazing photographs. They got all of the wedding shots we requested and even captured small details and candid shots that we didn't even see ourselves. Mikala took the time to walk through our wedding venue, even though it was one week before her own wedding! We also had the opportunity to use their Photo Booth and it was such a blast! Our guests absolutely loved jumping in front of the camera and posing with some fun props. They gave us a sneak peek of our photos almost immediately after and delivered the full amount of photos in a very quick amount of time! Our families loved seeing all of them and we will cherish them forever! Thanks so much Camera Talk!!

Bride

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 lauren s

Very professional, super friendly, incredible eye for detail. Extremely pleased with our photo shoot and the pictures.

AHH-MAZ-INGGG!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Brittney C

i can NOT say enough good things about camera talk photography. danny & mikala were there for us from the very beginning. i told them our ideas for our engagement shoot and it turned out beautiful, better than i expected. they made the shoot fun & our family loved the photos. our wedding day is a whole other story! mikala helped me out SO much more than i imagined. things got crazy & time was running out. she helped me get into my dress & drive me to the venue! she did NOT have to do that but i am very grateful she was there! she managed to get beautiful shots in such a crazy atmosphere and talking to her while i was getting ready really calmed me down before the wedding. on the way to the venue my veil flew out of her car & we turned around to get it. i kept saying "forget it!" & she insisted. i am very glad because the shots with my veil came out beautiful! there is seriously nothing BETTER they could've done. they were so perfect on our wedding day. i even heard danny helped decorating! they managed to capture my exact style i wanted & i would have NOT done it any other way. they are seriously amazing. my bridals were also very fun, we did them at the hobby airport in houston. it was a blast. i know my style is unique and i really wanted a vintage feel in my wedding and they did great. i am now expecting my first child and i am definitely using them for my maternity shoot! they will be our photographers for life, even if we live 3.5 hours away! the price is VERY reasonable for what you get. you will not go wrong choosing camera talk photography!!!

AWESOMNESS!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Heather S

My Fiancé Kris and I could not have asked for a better team of photographers for our wedding! They are always there when we have questions and are very prompt to answer!! They also listen to what your ideas are and then put their twist on them to make the photos look amazing. The quality of photos are amazing and we couldn't ask for any better!!

Send Email