Artistic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Charlotte, NC Worldwide Travel

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jordan H

Cameron was absolutely a blessing throughout the entire process of engagement to my marriage. Her joyful spirit, encouraging words, calming presence and incredible talent made her one of the BEST decisions we made throughout the hundreds of decisions during wedding planning. I... Read More was looking for someone who cared about the important aspects of a wedding--the meaning behind the wedding itself, the emotion felt before, during and after the ceremony and all the prayers, laughter, and tears in between. Cameron was such a vessel of hope for me on my wedding day, not only there to capture every moment beautifully--but also to encourage me through my wedding day emotions--both good and bad. She held my hand and prayed for me when i was overwhelmed with tears and emotions were running high and she reminded me what the day was ultimately all about. Cameron Faye photography is not a decision you will regret making. I could not have prayed or asked for a better photographer for my engagement and wedding pictures. She has an eye for beauty in a way I have never seen before and I plan on utilizing her photography skills in the future as well. Thank you Cam, for using your talent to glorify our King and giving us the joy of pictures we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Caroline Z

I followed along with Cameron's career for years before finally booking her for my own wedding, and she exceeded every expectation that I could have ever had. She has the most care-free, gentle, and kind spirit. Right before walking down the aisle, Cameron pulled me aside and... Read More prayed for me, which I thought was the sweetest thing ever. We were lucky enough to have her husband, Sam, be our second shooter on our wedding day. They're the best team--so sweet, funny, and relaxed. They did such a beautiful job capturing all the love and joy from our wedding day. We have the prettiest pictures that take us back to that day. We'll treasure them forever! Thank you so much, Cameron!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kelly F

We LOVE Cameron! My daughter requested that we ask Cameron to take our Family Christmas Card picture last fall. This gathering of people for pictures is not always an easy thing, as taking family pictures and trying to get them right can be a bit stressful for us! Not with... Read More Cameron! She was awesome to work with and made it very painless, even for the men in our family! She has the sweetest spirit about her, which instantly makes you comfortable in front of the camera. She was very thorough, and had numerous fun ideas for poses that felt natural and easy. She also adapted to our need to not linger and to get as many great shots as we could in a timely manner... again, the men in our family! We actually had a great time with her, and everyone said they would gladly do it again with Cameron as our photographer!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katie S

I knew I wanted Cameron as our photographer before we were even engaged. I was attracted to her love for the Lord, her servant spirit, and the way she loved her couples. When I finally booked her, I was over the moon to have the privilege of working with her. She exceeded every... Read More dream I ever had for our engagement & wedding photos, and I cannot recommend her enough!! She made our day flow effortlessly, and I am in awe of how beautifully she captured our love. She's given us memories to enjoy for a lifetime, and we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Ashley T

Y'all, this woman is truly gifted behind that camera lens!!! Without a doubt, she is the most talented wedding photographer I have ever met. Her photos are so effortlessly beautiful and captured our day perfectly. We loved working with Cameron for our wedding last year. The... Read More first time I ever saw her work, i fell in LOVE with her photography and ever since getting engaged, I knew I wanted to have Cameron photograph our wedding and she was the first wedding vendor I made sure was available for our wedding weekend! We had a very boisterous bridal/groom party that was very hard to get under control at times and somehow Cameron was able to make sure we got the group photographed perfectly! She made it look easy! She is so genuine and kind and we absolutely LOVED all the photos she captured and know that we will be looking back on those for years to come! I plan on using her to photograph all my family events in the future as I just love her work so much! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Cameron! You are a truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Katie C

You. Guys. The one thing (other than marrying my husband) I was absolutely unequivocal about on my wedding day was having Cameron as our photographer. I followed her work on Instagram for years, and she is truly one of a kind. Not only is she so very talented, she is the... Read More sweetest, kindest person, and she makes you feel so special. Her pictures are breathtaking, and we worked with her for our engagement pictures and bridal portraits, as well. I can't sing her praises loud enough. I will never consider another photographer to capture our life's special moments, because I know they won't measure up to Cameron. She is extremely professional, knows all the right shots, and she's very quick and efficient (so as to get you to your reception!!!) We get so many compliments on our pictures done by her. I've looked at a LOT of wedding photography, and none of it truly compares. GO WITH CAMERON!!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Lowery B

CAMERON IS AMAZING!!! She literally makes you feel incredible! She has such a gentle and sweet soul. Plus she is super talented behind the camera! She captures the day better than you could ever dream! You have to have Cameron on you team! You will not regret it! :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Katie L

Where to even begin—I love this girl!! Cameron was the very first wedding vendor I booked for my wedding. As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted her to capture my most special day! I loved her work & loved who she is! From the start, she was such a joy to work with. Starting... Read More with my engagement session to my wedding a year later, no words could express how thankful I am for the easy and smooth process! Not to mention, every single photograph Cameron Faye photography delivered was beyond beautiful. Cam radiates so much love and excitement while she shoots and made myself, as well as my husband, super comfortable! I cannot say enough how much I appreciate her passion, sweet soul, and love for Jesus. It shines through all her work and I would choose her OVER and OVER a million times not only as a photographer, but as a dear friend as well!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lauren P

Cameron is absolutely incredible! We could not give her a higher recommendation and we wish every couple in the world had the amazing blessing of having her has their photographer! Not only is she incredibly talented and creates the most beautiful, perfect photos that capture... Read More the emotion, joy, and love of the most special moments – she truly cares so much about her clients. I loved how she took the time to get to know us and she made us feel like movie stars/models (and not super awkward like we expected to feel in front of the camera!). We’ve gotten ENDLESS compliments on how beautiful our photos are and she was an absolute delight to work with – so sweet, easy-going, and funny! It is so evident that she is passionate and deeply committed to this calling and she brings so much joy and light to photography. We could not be happier that we chose Cameron and we’ll cherish our photos forever – Cameron is definitely 110% the BEST choice!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Rachel P

Not even sure where to start because I could go on forever, but choosing Cameron Faye Photography was by FAR the easiest and best decision we made in the whole wedding planning process. She is the most radiant, joyful and loving person and is just inspiring in the way she loves... Read More Jesus and marriage. She made my fiancé and I so comfortable and relaxed while we were taking engagement and wedding pictures. She captured all of the sweet, genuine moments between us that we will truly treasure forever. We will always be grateful for the pictures she took and for how sweet of a friend she is to us now! We would recommend her to everyone! Thank you for everything Cam!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Susannah P

Cam was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. From taking the time to get to know us personally, to answering my random texts and questions, to praying for our marriage and wedding, my husband and I could not be more grateful for her. She is a gifted photographer with... Read More an eye for shooting images that reflect the love and happiness of your special day. We are so grateful for the images that she captured for us, and we will treasure them for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Cam was so awesome. She made me and my husband feel really comfortable and relaxed during our engagement session which we were really nervous about. She met with me before everything and really listened to our story and what we were envisioning on our wedding day. I really... Read More appreciated her focus and interest in us as her clients. She also did a boudior shoot for me before my wedding which I was also super nervous about but it ended up being so fun and the photos came out really great. I love Cam and definitely feel like she was the best choice for us.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Sarah W

Cam is just the best. So sweet. So kind. She loves her brides like she loves this life - fully and with so much joy! The images she captured for our engagement and wedding represent us perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Katy M

The moment I saw Cameron’s work (which was years before I got married) I knew that I wanted her as my photographer. As soon as I got engaged, she was the first person I went to book! I feel as though Cameron captures a beauty through her camera that most photographers miss. Not... Read More only is she great at what she is obviously called to do but also she is kind, Godly, and a delight to work with. Her positive attitude gives you confidence while she is taking your picture and makes it so fun! It doesn’t take long for you to look at Cameron’s work and realize how talented she is. I got married in May and I still have friends, coworkers, and even strangers ask me who my photographer was. We now have her gorgeous pictures from our engagement and wedding to drool over for a lifetime. We’ve printed a few onto canvas to hang in our home and I seriously smile every time I look at them…..never fails. THAT is what I wanted out of a photographer…a chance to relive that amazing day, every day, over and over again. Thank you Cam for giving us just that. We cannot wait to have you capture the future milestones that God blesses us with throughout this wonderful life! Thank you for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Cameron is seriously THE BEST. She shot our engagement pictures and our wedding and made us feel not only like the most beautiful people in the world, but she gave such clear directions and support during our time with her. Our engagement session turned out beautiful and I can't... Read More wait to see our wedding pictures. She seriously is the best and only person I would trust to do any of my photos!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Leslie C

Cameron did such an amazing job. I was blown away every time we got our pictures (she did our engagement photos and our wedding). She is also the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She made us feel so comfortable the whole time. I would definitely recommend Cameron- she is... Read More great!