Artistic Photojournalism with Heart

Cameron Jordan LOVES to shoot weddings. She believes in the magic of love and it is depicted in her ethereal images. Her style has an artistic photojournalistic feel, using her skills in fashion photography to create stunning memories of your day in a fun and playful manner.

Artistic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Keith S

I'd highly recommend Cameron for your wedding photography! She shot our wedding near Santa Barbara, and the photographs turned out amazingly - we couldn't be happier. Not only did she send us a preview of 20 photos within 24 hours of our wedding, but we also received all the... Read More images in under 2 weeks! She captured so many details from our wedding day and expertly managed our shot list after the ceremony. Cameron is a great photographer and a joy to work with. We are so glad we made the decision to hire her!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Keith S

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Diane B

Absolutely stunning photography. My husband and I are about as stiff as two cardboard cut-outs when it comes to getting our picture taken, but Cameron really managed to catch some great moments! Both she, and her assistant, did a terrific job capturing our event. There are great... Read More shots of family members, beautiful artistic shots, and on top of it all, Cameron is a dream to work with! She is so sweet. Both Cameron and Joe were like camera ninjas--you barely knew they were there, and yet so many lovely photos!! She did both our wedding and our engagement photos and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Liz D

Cameron is a kick-ass photographer and a sweet person as well. She went above and beyond to make sure she captured every beautiful moment. We had a 250 person wedding and she handled it no problem. She took the time to get to know us and what type of photography/video we... Read More really wanted. Plus, her editing skills are amazing! She's talented, easy to work with, and made us feel really comfortable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017

Cameron and Dan were lovely. Not only were they incredible artists, but they were a delight to work with. We want to be their friends! HA! Definitely work with them, they go above and beyond.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Mary F

Cameron did an INCREDIBLE job capturing our special day. She flew to the East Coast for our wedding and we are so happy we chose her. Cameron is a true artist. Her passion and love for photography really shine through in her work. Her shots not only capture beautiful moments,... Read More but they trigger powerful emotions; a few months later I still catch myself laughing and crying while looking at certain images. We have shared her photos with family and friends, and have gotten many requests to give them copies. Cameron is also a joy to work with. She is dedicated to the job -- she is extremely attentive and professional, and knowledgeable. Despite her busy schedule and having a newborn in tow, she also was amazingly efficient and got us our photos in a very quick turnaround time. She has a calm, soothing presence during a very chaotic day! I highly, highly recommend Cameron -- you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Shayna K

From the very beginning, Cameron was truly a pleasure to work with. Having her as the photographer at our wedding was a great decision. Her work speaks for itself. We are so pleased with how all the photos came out. The photos she takes are meaningful, emotive, and often... Read More incorporate the scenery and natural elements in a stunning way. She was also a great presence the day of the wedding. Her calm demeanor and skillful grouping of family and friends made the photo experience seamless. I would absolutely recommend Cameron to friends and family. We got so lucky having her as our wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Daniel C

Set up a meeting or call with Cameron immediately. She did an outstanding job covering our wedding and engagement shoot. Easy to get in touch with, responsive, a pleasure to work with, artistic eye for the best shots & locations, willing to work with whatever idea you have to... Read More make you happy, professional, etc. There is nothing bad to say; nothing!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah P

Cameron did an amazing job capturing the heart of our wedding in Venice Beach! She was flexible with the venue and unusual setup and she moved through the day catching the best moments with her artistic eye. We are so happy with the photos and so glad that Cameron was part of... Read More our big day. Hands down the best wedding photographer in LA!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Skyler S

Cameron was extremely helpful right from the start. In the pre-booking stages, she kept in contact with me even after a lull in our communication on my part, and I am so grateful that she did, because I am very pleased with how our wedding photos turned out. She got some great... Read More artistic shots that my husband and I adored-she definitely has an eye for what will make a great photo. On top of that, she got some amazing candid shots of not just us and our wedding party, but also of all of our guests throughout the reception! I love that she had such a great mix of posed and candids because I feel like both are important to help remember such an important day. She also rolled with the punches beautifully during all the chaos that ensued that day-me being late for photos, not having a specific point of contact person to check in with throughout the reception, and a time extension that was necessary due to my miscommunication with her. She was absolutely fantastic, and I will definitely be getting in contact again the next time we or someone we know needs professional photography services. Cameron, thank you so much for everything and keep up the amazing work!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Ashley S

My gosh, Cameron has been so helpful throughout this planning process. She was gracious enough to FaceTime with my fiancé and I, and answered all of our silly (and sometimes naive) questions. She is extremely responsive, patient, welcoming, and has such a warm aura - we are so... Read More excited to work with her and have her capture our special day. And she worked within my budget!? Oh heck yes.

2017-02-18T12:53:59 Response from the vendor

Aw thank you :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Michele H

I reached out to Cameron for our wedding photos and she immediately responded with her packages with cost. We are traveling in from Kansas City and she offered to have a FaceTime meeting so we could connect. So appreciative!! Thank you so much Cameron!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

Cameron is exactly the kind of thoughtful and talented photographer a bride needs to quiet her nerves on such a momentous day. Her easy manner and beautiful spirit may her a doll to work with. Her careful eye captures the hidden magical moments you'd never have known you'd... Read More had.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tara K

I have had the pleasure of working with Cameron over the years for various shoots (boudoir, fashion, family portraits & gatherings). Her skills and demeanor are the best of any photographer I've ever worked with. With an artistic eye she is able capture some magical moments. I'm... Read More getting married this upcoming spring and can't wait to have her photograph our wedding! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren A

Cameron is such an incredible wedding photographer! Her work appears truly effortless. She brought such a calm atmosphere in the getting- ready- time leading up to the ceremony, made her physical presence non- invasive during the vows, and added so much joy to the reception!... Read More She is fun and confident with with guests while working, and it shows in the final images. Good lord does she have talent! My sister was so happy with her choice to hire Cam. I was so happy with her choice to hire Cam, and you will be so happy with your choice to hire Cam, too! Thank you for capturing these priceless moments, Cameron!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Genevieve J

She did my daughter's wedding and she was incredible. We have an incredibly unphotogenic family and she made us all look beautiful and feel comfortable.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

I am a true fan of Cameron's work. She was the wedding photographer for my best friends wedding a few years back and after seeing her wedding photos from her wedding I was sure that if I ever got married Cameron would be our gal. My husband is also a photographer and so I knew I... Read More would need a good wedding photographer to impress him. As soon as we picked a date, I contacted Cameron. Luckily I booked her in advance, because two other brides tried to book her for our wedding date shortly after. On our wedding day, Cameron was early and excited to start taking photos of us. So grateful to have someone who loves shooting weddings, because the photos came out better then we could have ever dreamt. We had an evening wedding and she was fully equipped with all of the right lighting equipment. She makes it look easy when we know it is not. Having her as our wedding photographer was a dream come true! We will be recommending her to everyone we know is getting married. Only because she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Diane Z

WOW is all I have to say. Loved her. The price was right and her work was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Allie Z

FANTASTIC. Easy to work with, wonderful team. Cameron and Joe made me feel so beautiful. I'm normally so camera shy, but they made me feel totally comfortable. Recommend 100%

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Alexandra Z

Her work is beautiful. I look great in every shot! I get so shy in front of the camera, but she makes me feel comfortable. She works quickly and efficiently and gets great images! Definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Aja V

Not only is Cameron a total dream to work with, she is an amazing photographer. She captures all the best moments. I'm really grateful to have found her. Others won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Holly S

Cameron is heaven sent. My husband and I hired Cameron simply from reviews from The Knot and word of mouth from friends. We were BLOWN AWAY how stunning our wedding photos turned out. Cameron has an incredible, artist eye that allows her to capture the most magical and memorable... Read More moments throughout the day. Every photo is a "keeper". She is an absolute PRO in every sense of the word. We have received compliments galore over our photos. On top of everything, her prices are reasonable (such a stress reliever!). I would recommend Cameron (100%!) to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Peter G

Cameron is one of the best photographer there is in LA! Not only that she is so easy to do business with, but also one of the most talented photographer there is. we did our engagement shoot with her and finally decided to hire her for our upcoming wedding! she is by far the... Read More best!!! i would recommend her to anyone i know.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sayres H

Cameron's passion for photography is only outweighed by her raw talent and and creativity. I could not recommend her more. She helped me in ways I would not have thought of and it was easy breezy. She makes taking pictures fun even for a guy who doesn't typically enjoy it... Read More much.Finally she is personable, funny and bottom line is I wouldn't consider working with anyone else.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Kevin H

My wife and I needed someone affordable and personable for our engagement and wedding photos and Cameron was absolutely perfect. My wife is not the best at taking photos, but Cameron managed to bring out the best in her and all of our photos turned out beautiful. Cameron is one... Read More of the coolest and nicest people I've ever met and we will be recommending her to any friends that get married in the future!

Cameron Jordan

Cameron Jordan resides with her family in Silverlake, California. She loves creating art. Her fashion photography has been featured on many album covers & in Rolling Stone Magazine. She has worked with photographer Nigel Barker on ‘America’s Next Top Model’, had her paintings shown at the Bergamot Station at the Berman Gallery, and had clients such as Imagine Dragons, Nico Vega, the Glitch Mob, Disney, Kucoon, Lekuin Designs, Fairy Godmother Academy and many more. In 2013 Cameron & her husband Dan Epand (drummer for Nico Vega) created their most perfect artwork, their muse & daughter, Lennon.