Weddings and special occasions

Weddings connect all dots. Being away from home has made me appreciate love and family interactions from a different perspective. Images are the only thing that will stay with you forever. It warms my heart to be around your loved ones and to capture all the love from my unique viewpoint

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 sonia c

Searching for Wedding Photographers I saw Cami’s work and it drew me in instantly. Through looking at her website I appreciated the combination of amazing imagery and the sentiment of the captured moment. I remember contacting her, and only her, as I knew her style was exactly... Read More what I wanted and I hoped we would connect on a personal level too. Cami was responsive, positive and extremely interested so much it felt like talking to someone I’ve known for years. We spoke for a significant amount of time about my husband, Zach, his life experiences and how we coincidentally met on an airplane. Shortly after, I scheduled our engagement session. During that session, I clumsily fell out of our canoe and Cami was not afraid to get into the cold Springwater with her equipment in order to capture some impromptu shots she envisioned. We received endless positive feedback from friends and family about those engagement pictures. Our engagement session was super fun and resulted in some enchanting pictures that solidified Cami was perfect for our wedding. Our wedding was 4 hours away and Cami arrived there the night before and spent some time with our diverse crew for a while. From the time we were getting ready through the sparkler exit that night Cami was there and even helped to keep things on schedule. During that time she remained the most positive and pleasant person that interacted with everyone while never loosing focus on us. Working with Cami is an extraordinary experience for everyone around. Our wedding is one of the happiest days of my life and the heartfelt emotions were powerful. I’m thrilled Cami agreed to be our photographer because I know that her unique work will allow us to relive those moments through the timeless images she produces. Thank You Cami!

2017-12-11T08:41:56 Response from the vendor

You are both now part of my chosen family, and I am so happy to have you in my life. Thank you so much for all the love, trust and kind words! Wishing you both all the best, today and forever, Cami

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Wendy F

Cami Zi is everything I could have hoped for as a wedding photographer and more. She came to my venue early to get shots of the decorations and my dress. She blended in perfectly while taking pictures of the wedding party getting ready. Everyone loved her!!! Seriously, she would... Read More walk out of the room and people would talk about how cool she is. She is an amazing photographer with an eye for the perfect shots. She has a fun and professional attitude and she makes all the photo sessions enjoyable. She was organized with the family photos and we got everything we wanted in a short period of time. When I got the photos back, it was like going over the best day of my life all over again. She captured the happiness of everyone and the true meaning of that special day.

2017-10-03T10:05:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Wendy for such kind words! It was my pleasure to be there with you guys! I had so much fun and got to create some of my favorite images of 2017 with you guys! Send you and everyone lots of love!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Stephanie G

CALLING ALL BRIDES - if you want the PERFECT photographer, look no further. Cami is hands down the best investment I made for my wedding. She captures each emotion and detail so beautifully, every time you look at your photos you relive your day as if it were yesterday. Even... Read More with hurricane-force winds, she still managed to capture the most amazing photos this girl could have ever hoped for... she's a genius. Her eye is 2nd to none and her work is exquisite. I love this woman and her work! Thank you Cami from the bottom of my heart! XOXO, Mrs. Jackson

2017-05-03T10:44:56 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Jackson! Love you and thank you so much for trusting me to be your photographer and for the kind review! I love your photos so much I wanna put on my wall! <3

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Kaitlen B

Cami is beyond AMAZING!!! Her work is fantastic and she knows what she is doing!! Day of she was on time and stuck to the timeline of our wedding the whole time!! That takes a lot of experience! She is professional and organized and which helps so much and makes sure people know... Read More where they need to be. I would recommend Cami to anyone, such a talented photographer! Thanks for everything Cami!

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Oriana R

Whatever your big dream of capturing your big day is, Cami will undoubtingly make that happen! Once I saw all the gorgeous photos on her website, I knew she would be perfect. It was such a huge relief knowing she was there to answer any questions we had or special photos we... Read More wanted taken. Her talent and professionalism are outstanding, you will love her!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Alyssa S

Cami made our day the most magical day of our lives! Our pictures were straight from a Disney Princess storybook. She knew every angle to capture the best moments of our day! She truly made us feel so comfortable, like she was part of our family on our wedding day. Her... Read More personality is so charming, and she knows how to connect to every guest! We miss her already!

2018-03-22T23:59:42 Response from the vendor

I miss YOU guys! That is always the hardest part, parting ways at the end of the day! But I will be here for you, always! Thank you for the sweet review and for having me as your photographer! Love, Cami

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Andrea I

Cami was by far the best investment we made . She captured the most special day of our life in the most beautiful way through her amazing photographs. Our wedding was a destination wedding and with all of the emotions and logistics that come with coordinating everything, Cami... Read More and her assistant helped keep the flow of it all on track. They were organized, very professional and easy going, and they ended up being that puzzle piece that we needed to make sure everything fell into place so that we could enjoy every minute of our wedding. Before we met Cami we saw something about her work that told us she was special. After working with her we were able to confirm that we made the best choice to work with Cami. Thank you!

2018-03-23T00:05:04 Response from the vendor

I can only imagine how hard it is to plan a destination wedding. Thank you for trusting me, it was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Amanda K

Cami has this way about her that makes you feel like you've been friends for years! When she showed up on my wedding day, she had such an ease about her that made me relax immediately! Everyone kept raving about "how great the photographer" was! :) She's so sweet and genuinely... Read More cares about your photos. I could talk about how incredible her actual photos are, but this would be the longest review ever! Don't hesitate with hiring her! She truly is the best.

2018-03-23T00:06:11 Response from the vendor

This is so sweet thank you! I just love what I do, and people! How can I not love people that love my work? It is such a huge compliment! Thank you for having me and the kind review! Love, Cami

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Jennifer C

Cami is exceptional, and I knew this going in. I had worked with her years back on another wedding where I was also a vendor and I knew if I ever got married, she would take my photos. She was the first person I called after I got engaged, and we even changed our wedding date... Read More to have her as our photographer. Cami is everything you would want: Authentic, punctual, creative, inventive, easy going and organized. She's a delight to work with and although our wedding got rained on, she was a trooper and kept our spirits up. She embodies the true meaning of someone you would want to capture the moments of one of the most important days of your life.

2018-03-23T00:07:20 Response from the vendor

I love you! And you are a huge inspiration to me and any other woman that had the pleasure to cross your path. Thank you for everything! <3

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Teresa Y

Cami recently photographed our Son and beautiful new Daughter-In-Law's wedding at The Wishing Well Barn in Plant City. Cami was so delightful in every way possible to work with on the big day. She was kind, considerate, caring, and very, very professional with not only the... Read More bride and groom, but the entire wedding party and the guests. The result of her day's work was absolutely breath-taking photographs! Every single one of them!!! She makes me want to get married (to the same wonderful man) after 31 years just so I could have pictures like what our kids have!

2018-03-23T00:08:19 Response from the vendor

hahahaha well let's do an anniversary shoot! We can have some fun as you know now. Thank you so much for taking the time to write me review, it means a lot to me! Lots of love!! Cami

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Ashley N

If you have the luxury of having Cami as your photographer, you are in for a treat! She made the whole experience so much fun. I always feel awkward when taking pictures but Cami was so fun and nice. I felt so relaxed! I just can't say enough great things about her. You can tell... Read More this is her passion and she knows what she is doing! She kept all my bridesmaids and family in line and even made my husband's 8 year old brother excited to take pictures. We haven't even gotten our pictures yet but I have no doubt they will be amazing. Thank you for making the process of pictures something so fun on our wedding day!

2017-12-11T08:40:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! I am actually currently editing your wedding so soooooon you will see your photos, and... I have a feeling you will love it. ;) Wishing you both all the best, Cami

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Justin S

BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER. If you’re looking for a photographer that can capture the perfect picture whenever and wherever your wedding is, look no further. Cami was great in every aspect of our interaction with her; prior to the wedding she was super organized with lists of... Read More exactly whom she was shooting, times each photo session was going to happen, areas of the venue that we needed to be for the best photos SHE’S AWESOME! As the groom I was skeptical about wedding photos because it’s more of a Bride thing, it’s not with Cami! The first glimpses we got after our wedding were from Cami’s Instagram (which you need to stop and follow right now because that’s really all the review she needs to get hired by you, your friends, family, acquaintances, etc.) and I was immediately at a loss for words. The photos she took were utterly amazing! I’m telling you as a guy whom doesn’t really care for pictures, these are the best you’ll ever get! Hire her, NOW, stop thinking about it and do it! Thank you again Cami for a great wedding experience both before and after our wedding!

2017-12-11T08:39:32 Response from the vendor

I looooove when grooms write the review haha, because I know how little most really enjoy having their photos taken! So thank you Justin!!! I had a lot of fun with you guys, and you are both so chill I wish I had even more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Stacia W

Cami did our photos for our wedding and I can’t say enough good things about her. She managed directing my super loud family very well! I highly recommend Cami! She goes above and beyond. She’ll even get dirty to get that perfect picture!

2017-12-11T08:37:49 Response from the vendor

I get louder! hahaha Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for having me!!! It was my pleasure meeting everyone! Wishing you both all the best!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Deanna F

I wish every photographer had the eye that Cami has! She was fantastic! Angles and shots I never even realized I needed from my wedding! My wedding was a vintage country theme and she captured the magic of all of it. She was quick to respond to any and all emails and questions I... Read More had. She was professional, punctual, and her work is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much Cami!!!

2017-12-11T08:37:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review it means a lot to me! It was my pleasure to be there with you guys and to meet everyone!! Wishing you both all the best!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kaitlin H

I cannot say enough about Cami! She was with us all day, and she was such a dream to have around. She was efficient, and so kind. Our photos (all 1200 of them) are SO incredible that I CANNOT choose a favorite picture. All of our albums look like they belong in a magazine. And... Read More we got them back in two weeks! Our entire experience with Cami was so positive that I cannot recommend her enough. If you only make one decision for your wedding- Make sure you decide to hire Cami!

2017-12-11T08:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review while you have so many images to do through! hahaha! It was my honor to be there for you guys, and I am so thrilled you love your images! Wishing you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kristen H

Cami is absolutely the best photographer!! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, all of them were amazing!! The moments she was able to capture are one-of-a-kind! Everyone at my wedding raved about her, and she is such a joy to work with!!

2017-12-11T08:35:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was my pleasure to be there for you guys! So excited you love your photos!!! Wishing you both all the best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Hillary P

The second we saw Cami’s photos we fell in love with her work and after talking to her on the phone we knew she was the perfect photographer for us. Not only does she have incredible photography skills but she also made sure we were aware of our timeline and helped our day run... Read More smoothly and freely providing tips and any help that we needed. She captured everything we dreamed of so beautifully and even layed in wet grass to get the perfect shot! As others have said, words cannot describe how talented Cami is and how wonderful it was to work with her. Harold and I were so lucky to have her there to capture our wedding day! In addition, she got our photos back to us so quickly, they were so nicely organized and they were beautiful! Harold and Hillary

2017-12-11T08:34:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much guys for your review! I had so much for with both of you, and your big smiles will stay with me forever! What a beautiful day it was, no matter the weather. Lots of love, Cami

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashley G

My husband and I could not say enough FANTASTIC things about Cami! We found Cami through a WeddingWire search and we were immediately blown away by the way she captures light in photographs. Cami immediately contacted myself after a long night of photographing a wedding and we... Read More talked for hours, she felt more like an old family friend than a vendor. She made us feel so comfortable, especially knowing we wouldn't meet her in person until our wedding day since we live out of state. She was quick to email us and ease our nerves of a jam packed timeline. Cami promptly arrived at our wedding venue and was very patient with the bridesmaid and myself as we were running a little behind. She was quick on her feet and arranged our timeline to make sure we got all the shots that my husband and myself wanted plus all of her creative ideas. She wasn't afraid to do anything to get the perfect shot including fitting in tiny spaces, laying in mud, handled crazy humidity, and bouncing in and out of rain storms. Since it did rain on our wedding day Cami came to us and proposed to rearranged our outdoor exit to do an indoor group photo with our family using our streamers - something we did not think of beforehand but this type of 'in the moment creativity' is what what makes Cami so great! Cami is the absolute best, she even took time to dance with my grandfather and have fun herself! All of our guest raved over how amazing Cami was and we couldn't agree more! Definitely book Cami you will not be dissapointed you will have fantastic day with beautiful pictures!

2017-12-11T08:33:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley for such an awesome review! It was my pleasure to be there for you guys! Your portrait by that big window is one of my favorites of 2017!!! It was my pleasure meeting everyone and being there for you guys!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Richard W

Cami is a true pro, in every sense of the word. From point of contact through delivery of images, she was fantastic to work with. Cami made some incredible images, and we are thrilled with her services. We've received SO many compliments on our images, and simply can't wait to... Read More get them printed and hung in our home. She is easy going, flexible, and always willing to assist in any way she can. I wholeheartedly recommend Cami Zi Photography!

2017-12-11T08:31:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review! It is always my absolute honor and pleasure to be there for my couples! Loved meeting everyone! Wishing you both all the best, Cami

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Vicky O

Cami did such an amazing job on our engagement shoot and wedding day at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Pete, FL. She's the ultimate professional who keeps the day moving forward so that everyone is on schedule and looking their best in front of her camera. She took so many great... Read More shots, that it was a challenge to figure out which ones we liked the best! She books up fast, because she's a true pro and worth every penny, so if you're considering going with Cami, take my advice and just do it!

2017-10-03T10:07:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vicky I love you guys, it was my pleasure!! I will be hoping we get to hang out soon! Lots of love, Cami

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kelsey S

I was so glad to have Cami at our wedding. She was wonderful to work with and I had our wedding photos only a couple weeks after the wedding! She and her team were funny, comfortable, and efficient. Cami is so attentive to detail which makes her pictures truly unique. Young... Read More and engaged couples who saw our pictures and witnessed the way that Cami works told me they would definitely be using her for their wedding! Hiring Cami was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. I would recommend Cami Zi Photography over any other photographer, for sure!

2017-10-03T10:08:13 Response from the vendor

Kelsey it was a great day! Thank you for such kind words! Your first prayer and his thoughtful gift are moments that will stay with me forever, one of the million reasons I love what I do. <3 Wishing you both all the best, Cami

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 M Y

I hired Cami for my engagement shoot after finding her on Instagram & seeing her unique work. After receiving our engagement shoot photos my husband and I knew we made the right decision by booking Cami for our wedding! Cami captures every moment with an artistic eye, her work... Read More is absolutely beautiful! Cami has the ability to look at what seems like a normal setting and somehow capture the beauty of everything, even on a cloudy day. Cami did an excellent job capturing every detail requested, she was by our side during the entire wedding making sure she didn’t miss anything, & she even went beyond her role almost acting as a coordinator (since we didn’t have one) making sure everything went perfect for us on our big day. In additional to her lovely work, Cami is very personable and easy to work with. BOOK CAMI! You won’t be disappointed! Best decision we’ve made!

2017-10-03T10:09:12 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! I can't believe I am seeing this just now, as I work on your album! ha! Love you guys, and thank you for such kind review!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 April C

to all brides to be!!!!! this is your photograpger!. i dont kow where to even begin with Cami! she was perfect. she greeted me (the bride) with a great smile and amazing energy. she took the most breathtaking photos. she is very intuitive and almost knows what you want and makes... Read More it happen. she made me and my husband feel soo special and she had our guests laughing and entertained as well in between shots. she was there with us every step of the way the whole day/night. we got married at the wishing well barn and we felt like she knew the place and was very comfortable shooting where-ever she needed to. she sounded and acted like she loves what she does and it shows in her work. if i ever have another event that needs to be photographed, Cami Zi is worht every penny and more!!! WE LOVED YOU CAMI! from April and Dominic Crupi

2017-10-03T10:10:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you April and Dominic for such a loving review! It was my pleasure and I love the WWB and staff, it does feel like home to me. Thank you for having me, wishing you both all the best! Cami

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Taylor R

I can't say enough about Cami. She's amazing! First of all, when you message her, text her or email her, she is amazingly fast with her responses. I don't think it ever took her more than 3 minutes for any of her replies. She's fun, creative and was willing to work with... Read More one of he most disorganized brides ever. She was so patient with me for the two months between initial contact and finally booking her. I was able to consult with her on what time to have the outdoor ceremony so that we'd be able to get the best sunset pictures and she was super flexible with the picture timeline: I cut an hour and a half off of our picture time before the ceremony and she still made it work! She made sure that we had a list before hand of what pictures we wanted to take and i told her that wedding coordinator was going to help corralle everyone for the pictures, but this never happened. She made it work though with her "can do" attitude and I'm so grateful that to her for making it work. I would have walked away from the hot mess of disorganized and ADD people that she had as subjects. I would definitely book her again. My only regret is that I didn't listen to her on a photo op in fear of getting my dress dirty. (She didn't push me though) I may have to call her for a "trash the dress" photo shoot now that I don't have a ceremony afterwards. THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMI!!

2017-05-03T10:44:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I love that you did mention the timeline - it is so important to let the photographer help with the photo timeline! Rushing photos can be a mistake! I loved every minute of it and maybe... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kerry S

If you have the chance to hire Cami for your wedding, then lucky you! Cami was a huge part of our wedding day on St. Pete Beach in December. If you check out her work, you’ll notice that she makes every photo a work of art. She has an amazing eye for scenery and back drops, her... Read More expertise and knowledge about lighting is evident, she’ll guide you through poses that are natural and flattering, and she also does amazing things in post-processing. On top of that, she’s incredibly sweet and professional, and she will make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and throughout your big day. From the beginning of planning until we received our pictures and album, she was very communicative and prompt, always offering great suggestions for each major decision. Cami is pretty unbeatable for stunning results and huge value. Our pictures and the high quality album she sent us are beyond our expectations, and we will be treasuring them forever. Thank you, Cami!

2017-03-12T12:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I was a true privilege to work with you guys! You gave me plenty time to create some amazing images, and it was so fun to drive around town with you! One of my favorite days,... Read Less Read More

Cami Grudzinski

I am extremely committed to my craft and my clients - let my work speak for itself. <3