Weddings and special occasions

Weddings connect all dots. Being away from home has made me appreciate love and family interactions from a different perspective. Images are the only thing that will stay with you forever. It warms my heart to be around your loved ones and to capture all the love from my unique viewpoint

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Taylor R

I can't say enough about Cami. She's amazing! First of all, when you message her, text her or email her, she is amazingly fast with her responses. I don't think it ever took her more than 3 minutes for any of her replies. She's fun, creative and was willing to work with... Read More one of he most disorganized brides ever. She was so patient with me for the two months between initial contact and finally booking her. I was able to consult with her on what time to have the outdoor ceremony so that we'd be able to get the best sunset pictures and she was super flexible with the picture timeline: I cut an hour and a half off of our picture time before the ceremony and she still made it work! She made sure that we had a list before hand of what pictures we wanted to take and i told her that wedding coordinator was going to help corralle everyone for the pictures, but this never happened. She made it work though with her "can do" attitude and I'm so grateful that to her for making it work. I would have walked away from the hot mess of disorganized and ADD people that she had as subjects. I would definitely book her again. My only regret is that I didn't listen to her on a photo op in fear of getting my dress dirty. (She didn't push me though) I may have to call her for a "trash the dress" photo shoot now that I don't have a ceremony afterwards. THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMI!!

2017-05-03T10:44:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I love that you did mention the timeline - it is so important to let the photographer help with the photo timeline! Rushing photos can be a mistake! I loved every minute of it and maybe... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Stephanie G

CALLING ALL BRIDES - if you want the PERFECT photographer, look no further. Cami is hands down the best investment I made for my wedding. She captures each emotion and detail so beautifully, every time you look at your photos you relive your day as if it were yesterday. Even... Read More with hurricane-force winds, she still managed to capture the most amazing photos this girl could have ever hoped for... she's a genius. Her eye is 2nd to none and her work is exquisite. I love this woman and her work! Thank you Cami from the bottom of my heart! XOXO, Mrs. Jackson

2017-05-03T10:44:56 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Jackson! Love you and thank you so much for trusting me to be your photographer and for the kind review! I love your photos so much I wanna put on my wall! <3

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kerry S

If you have the chance to hire Cami for your wedding, then lucky you! Cami was a huge part of our wedding day on St. Pete Beach in December. If you check out her work, you’ll notice that she makes every photo a work of art. She has an amazing eye for scenery and back drops, her... Read More expertise and knowledge about lighting is evident, she’ll guide you through poses that are natural and flattering, and she also does amazing things in post-processing. On top of that, she’s incredibly sweet and professional, and she will make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and throughout your big day. From the beginning of planning until we received our pictures and album, she was very communicative and prompt, always offering great suggestions for each major decision. Cami is pretty unbeatable for stunning results and huge value. Our pictures and the high quality album she sent us are beyond our expectations, and we will be treasuring them forever. Thank you, Cami!

2017-03-12T12:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I was a true privilege to work with you guys! You gave me plenty time to create some amazing images, and it was so fun to drive around town with you! One of my favorite days,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kelsey S

I was so glad to have Cami at our wedding. She was wonderful to work with and I had our wedding photos only a couple weeks after the wedding! She and her team were funny, comfortable, and efficient. Cami is so attentive to detail which makes her pictures truly unique. Young... Read More and engaged couples who saw our pictures and witnessed the way that Cami works told me they would definitely be using her for their wedding! Hiring Cami was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. I would recommend Cami Zi Photography over any other photographer, for sure!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 M Y

I hired Cami for my engagement shoot after finding her on Instagram & seeing her unique work. After receiving our engagement shoot photos my husband and I knew we made the right decision by booking Cami for our wedding! Cami captures every moment with an artistic eye, her work... Read More is absolutely beautiful! Cami has the ability to look at what seems like a normal setting and somehow capture the beauty of everything, even on a cloudy day. Cami did an excellent job capturing every detail requested, she was by our side during the entire wedding making sure she didn’t miss anything, & she even went beyond her role almost acting as a coordinator (since we didn’t have one) making sure everything went perfect for us on our big day. In additional to her lovely work, Cami is very personable and easy to work with. BOOK CAMI! You won’t be disappointed! Best decision we’ve made!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 April C

to all brides to be!!!!! this is your photograpger!. i dont kow where to even begin with Cami! she was perfect. she greeted me (the bride) with a great smile and amazing energy. she took the most breathtaking photos. she is very intuitive and almost knows what you want and makes... Read More it happen. she made me and my husband feel soo special and she had our guests laughing and entertained as well in between shots. she was there with us every step of the way the whole day/night. we got married at the wishing well barn and we felt like she knew the place and was very comfortable shooting where-ever she needed to. she sounded and acted like she loves what she does and it shows in her work. if i ever have another event that needs to be photographed, Cami Zi is worht every penny and more!!! WE LOVED YOU CAMI! from April and Dominic Crupi

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Deb M

There aren't enough positive words in the English language to describe Cami and her photography. I knew that I didn't want just the standard wedding photos. I wanted something special and that's exactly what I got with Cami. I had specific ideas of what I wanted in my engagement... Read More and wedding photos and she captured them perfectly. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer with an amazing eye for detail, but she's also a wonderful person. From the first time I met her, I felt connected to her and knew I could trust her with something so important to me. And she was so patient, understanding and fun! She really knows how to make you feel comfortable and how to get the best out of you. As I was looking through my wedding photos, I kept saying, "This is why I hired Cami". There are so many beautiful pictures, it's hard to pick a favorite. Thank you so much Cami for perfectly capturing my best day ever.

2016-11-17T09:13:30 Response from the vendor

This is so sweet thank you! I must confess I keep looking at your wedding photos too! I love the images of you and the girls during getting ready! Thank you for giving me all the time in the world! It was my pleasure and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lisa B

Cami literally saved our wedding! Our original venue canceled on us, thanks hurricane Matthew, and we could not find another venue with 24 hours notice. We were all staying at the Alfond Inn and even though I spoke with their event planner earlier in the day and was denied, Cami... Read More worked her magic and got the hotel to let us use their beautiful solarium for the ceremony. With Cami you get much more than someone who will photograph what you have planned. She can help you make the most of your venue and will suggest areas to take pictures that you probably have not thought of. She is truly a master of her craft and I am so glad that we chose her as our photographer. From the beginning, she made things really easy by showing us her work and talking us through how she can edit the images to produce the amazing photos that she does. We are just starting to see the first few photos from our wedding and we are already thrilled with the results. I would recommend her services to everyone. Since our wedding did not go as planned, we will be having some kind of makeup event in the next few years, and Cami will definitely be our photographer. Instead of a contracted vendor that you see once and never again, you really get a friend in Cami, even though it's hard to believe that anyone could care about your wedding as much as you do! Thanks again Cami!!!

2016-11-17T09:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was me being a human being. Business aside we all need to care for each other! <3

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lisa B

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachael M

Cami made our wedding flow. Cami and her assistant were involved at every step and she genuinely cared about the wedding and documenting our story. I felt comfortable, and at ease with her. She not only took beautiful photographs but was integral in creating, planning and... Read More executing my wedding day timeline. Cami Zi went above and beyond my expectations. I'd give 6 stars if I could!

2016-11-17T09:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! Thank you for trusting me!!! Much love, Cami

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ian H

Cami was absolutely wonderful to work with. We will definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!

2016-11-17T09:15:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting me!! And thank you for your kind review! :) Love, Cami

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Talk about a fantastic photographer. Cami came in not to just take photographs but to make sure my wife and I had a magical wedding day. During the process she never left our side to make sure she caught every moment in stunning quality. If you need a photographer for anything,... Read More even if its just taking a selfie, I would recommend Cami and the work of art she does with a camera. 10/10!!!

2016-08-16T11:35:14 Response from the vendor

hahaha I love it! Yeah selfies require a whole lot of tecnique! Thank you for such kind words! Love, Cami

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jamie Elizabeth H

Cami is absolutely amazing!! From the moment I met her, I knew she had a genuine passion for photography! We could not wait for her to photograph our special day! We had an incredible engagement session with her; she let us have fun, laugh, and be ourselves! By the end, we felt... Read More as if we were all great friends! On the wedding day, we could not have asked for anything more! Cami captured every moment of our day absolutely beautifully! We will cherish every photo for years to come as we relive our special day! I didn't even notice Cami on the dance floor, but she sure did capture some amazing photographs of everyone! (Including some of the bridal party that we cannot stop laughing about!) Any couple would be so incredibly lucky to have Cami as their photographer.

2016-08-16T11:34:21 Response from the vendor

Jamie! You didn't notice me on the dance floor because I am a ninja! hahaha Love you guys & thank you for having me!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Keri P

Cami is the BEST!!!!!! When searching for a photographer my (now) husband and I spend hours looking at reviews, pricing and sending emails to gather more information. Cami was quick to respond and within days we were meeting to discuss our wedding and meet her. As we left my... Read More husband and I looked at each and instantly knew we needed to book with Cami. This was such an easy decision. Cami is so passionate about photography and making sure she captures all the right moments on your special day and her passion shows. She is also so personable and just seems to instantly make connections and makes everyone at ease. We also got a second photographer which I highly recommend because he captured so many candid moments that in our opinion enhance the ones Cami was taking. Again, I can't say enough great things about Cami and no matter when I sent her an email with a question it seemed like within minutes I got a response via email or a phone call!

2016-08-16T11:33:14 Response from the vendor

Keri! It was a blast meeting you both, and I hope we can hang out considering we live so close!!! Your father - daughter dance gets me teary everytime I think about it!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Where do I even start? There are so many good things I want to say about Cami - there just isn't enough space here! We organised a very intimate destination wedding from England, and hiring an amazing photographer was top of my list of priorities. I spent weeks researching... Read More photographers on The Knot, and none of them came close to the reviews left on here for Cami. Every word is true. She is the life and soul of the wedding - and every single one of my guests raved about how warm, friendly, talented and just generally amazing this lady was! It felt like we had our best friend beside us taking our wedding photos. I have never before met anyone who replies with a full e-mail within minutes of you contacting them, until I met Cami. I had so many questions, but Cami was there to answer them immediately. While other photographers may view you as just another number, with Cami you are treated as a VIP. We decided to opt for the engagement shoot, as we had never been in front of a professional camera before. Cami suggested BOK Tower which turned out to be the most beautiful setting for our photos - the flowers were in full bloom. We asked about bringing our two young children along for some family portraits, and Cami was fantastic at getting them to interact with the camera - which was no easy task! The engagement photos were just magical. We knew once we met Cami, that we had bagged ourself a gem! On our wedding day, Cami blew us away with the shots she managed to take of us - they were perfection. I need to build more walls in my house, as there isn't enough wall space for all the wedding photos I just NEED to display. :) My eyes welled up with tears of joy when I scrolled through our wedding proofs - she had managed to capture every single moment beautifully. And I couldn't believe how quickly the photographs were delivered to us! I worried that it would be difficult to entertain our very small wedding party of 15, as we didn't have a DJ. But between Cami, and our Caricaturist Rafael Diez, our guests were kept entertained the entire day, and have some beautiful shots to take home of themselves. We had so much fun with Cami, and when I think of her, I can picture her smiling and laughing - she was just part of our family. She truly is the most wonderful photographer, and her top priority is ensuring the client is happy. This isn't just a job to Cami - photography is her passion - and she is completely dedicated to her art. I had high expectations having looked at her portfolio, and the photos she delivered to us exceeded all my hopes and expectations. If you want magazine-worthy photographs, or shots that will go viral on pinterest - Cami is definitely your go-to girl!

2016-08-16T11:36:37 Response from the vendor

Catherine! I was just at Lake Mary delivering that large print of your first dance and we were all talking about how special you and your family were to us. You made me feel like I was part of the family, and I know I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Angela Z

We were excited to hire Cami from the moment we saw her work online, and boy were we NOT disappointed! From our engagement photos to the wedding day, Cami has been wonderful to work with. Her approach to photography, the subjects themselves and the lighting is like none other we... Read More have seen. She finds beauty and love in shots that you cannot even imagine. Based on the "sneak peek" of our wedding photos so far, our photographs will continue to make the memories of our wedding day even more memorable. We have received numerous compliments from our family & friends in regards to her photos of us. Our wedding coordinator was amazed by her on our wedding day, and he stated to us "she is EXACTLY the kind of photographer you want for your big day." He is 100% correct. If you live in Central Florida and want a fun loving, extremely creative and professional photographer, hire Cami!!!

2016-08-16T11:31:32 Response from the vendor

Angela! It was my pleasure! I always think about your engagement session, us chasing the sunset and being blessed with that beautiful rainbow - I also think about the lighting strike! hahaha Love you guys!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Chad M

Cami Zi is not only the best photographer on this planet but she also becomes one of your best friends the minute you meet her. She loves everyone with her whole heart and for that I am slightly jealous. Cami listens to your heart, hears what you want, and then works her magic... Read More to make your dreams come true. My husband really hates getting his picture taken but Cami made him feel so comfortable that we had the best time. While reminiscing the day we asked each other what our favorite part of the day was and it was no surprise we had the same answer, the photo shoot with Cami. You think you’re just getting a photographer but really you are adding another family member to the day. Hiring Cami is a must for I promise your day will not be the same without her. We love you Cami and are grateful beyond words for your incredible gift.

2016-04-05T23:30:47 Response from the vendor

And then all the tears... thank you so much for such kind words and for the opportunity to photograph your wedding. I love you both so much and I had just as much fun - or more. ;)

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

Cami was the most important person at our wedding.  I am not sure it would have gone off as flawlessly as it did without her support, knowledge and true understanding of what Dan and I wanted from our wedding photos.  She was so much more than a photographer - she was basically... Read More our wedding day coordinator!  Our venue was one that she had not shot before but she took it upon herself to get there early and scope out the best places for pictures. She kept Dan and I on time throughout the entire day.  While my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, she was there ensuring the makeup and hair was picture perfect. There are three things I will never forget: 1) when she looked at me and said "ok Maureen, you need to start getting into your dress"  The day goes by so quickly, a bride easily loses track of her time! 2) at the end of the night we were supposed to have sparklers on the beach.  We were having so much fun with our friends and family we totally forgot about it.  She organized the entire thing! 3) We got married in October.  After our wedding weekend, I got busy with work, our honeymoon and the holidays that I completely lost track of time.  Cami was gently persistent on getting me to finalize the pictures to be edited and the album printed.  Even after the wedding she cared more than I did about getting the pictures finalized in a timely fashion!  This was the best day of our lives and we owe much of that to Cami.  She is amazing and talented.  Her work speaks for itself.  You can tell she is passionate about what she does and we have memories to last forever.  We feel like Cami is part of our family now!  We love her!

2016-04-05T23:25:53 Response from the vendor

Maureen! This is such a beautiful review! Thank you so so much! I enjoyed every minute of the day, and I can't wait to see you again. <3 Love you both!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Megan M

Loved, Loved, Loved her!! Such an awesome personality and eye for photography! She was very accommodating to meet our special requests blended with her own personal touch on things! Our photos turned out awesome and were edited within a few days! Couldn't have asked for a... Read More better photographer! Thank you so much Cami! Megan & Eric (your 'we swiped right' clients!)

2016-04-05T23:26:40 Response from the vendor

You guys crossed my path for a reason! ;) We need to catch up! thank you for such a beautiful review! I love you both and wish you all the best always!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

Finding the right wedding photographer can be tough job. I spent over a month looking at at least 50 different photographers work in details and breezing through another 100! I realised many photographers have got 5 star reviews and the number didn't necessarily mean much as... Read More most people will like their own wedding pictures. You don't know what you don't know as they say! Come in Cami - her customers had written such heartfelt reviews that I had to get in touch with her. Her work speaks for itself and I agree with each of these beautiful reviews. One thing I will not be able to answer is if Cami is a more brilliant wedding capturer or a more amazing person. Thank you Cami, Almost two months from the wedding there hasn't been a day where my husband or I have not looked at our wedding pictures. They have captured us the essence of our relationship, the limitless joy of the moment beautifully.

2016-04-05T23:27:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words! It was my absolute please to photograph you guys! I love you both and I so thankful we crossed paths!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Shauna H

I don't even know where to begin. Cami was absolutely amazing! She made sure everyone was having fun while taking the pictures which was important since there were pictures being taken all day. I can't say enough how in love I am with all of my wedding photos! They are better... Read More than I dreamed they would be. Not only did she send us back hundreds of photos, but she had them back to us within 2 weeks! I would absolutely recommend Cami to anyone in the area searching for a photographer.

2016-04-05T23:28:29 Response from the vendor

YES! Having fun is the key and you guys were up to it! Im so happy and thankful you picked me! Wishing you all the best, always!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Ashanti S

Cami is awesome!!! We met with 5 other photographers before her but her personality sold us. She's super nice and approachable. She was flexible on our rainy wedding day and worked really well with our other vendors. She is perfect!

2016-04-05T23:29:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you both for giving the honor to photograph your wedding! I can't wait to see you both again! <3 Love you!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Sabrina G

Cami was beyond amazing during both my engagement pictures and on my wedding day! She went above and beyond and made me feel completely comfortable! I thought i was speechless when i saw my sneak peak pictures but then when she sent me the whole album I was even more IN LOVE !!!... Read More Cami is not ony an amazing photographer but a great person. Her heart is so big and she is so caring!

2016-04-05T23:29:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind review! I feel that we are family now! I love you guys and I can't wait to see you all again.

Cami truly has a gift!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Leah H

I cannot say enough great things about Cami. Not only did we have a blast at our engagement shoot and come out with awesome pictures, but our wedding photos (from what I've already seen of them) are gorgeous and makes me want to re-live the day all over again. Being the bride,... Read More it was difficult to be in so many places at once. But Cami conquered it for me and I am able to get a feeling of the mood and conversations that took place in that moment just by looking at the pictures! We were definitely tight on time on our wedding day, but Cami kept things flowing and people moving and we were able to get all of the pictures in that I wanted so badly! From the moment I inquired about her to the dancing at our wedding reception, Cami is truly passionate about what she does. She has an eye for detail and has fun while she does it! I can promise you AMAZING photos if you have Cami photograph your wedding. Thank you Cami!! I am forever grateful for our gorgeous wedding photos!!!

2015-11-12T13:09:07 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Leah! I read this while editing your images just now and it brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for such kind words, brides like you make me realize every day more and more that I made the right choices... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tanya R

Cami- Dave and I can't thank you enough for not only capturing our special days (fireworks and all) and showcasing your amazing talent. Throughout the process we have also became friends and your genuine support is hard to find. We know there are many options out there when it... Read More comes to choosing a photographer but some one as special as you is one of a kind! You were incredibly flexible and resilient when changes came your way, you did an amazing job handling our craziness. Thank you for all you do!

2015-11-28T12:11:23 Response from the vendor

Tanya, thank you for such kind words! What a blessing was to get to know you both and not only shoot your wedding but now becoming friends! I love you both!

Cami Grudzinski

I am extremely committed to my craft and my clients - let my work speak for itself. <3