$$$

Flower Arrangements

712 Lenox Court, Paso Robles, CA

Best Florist EVER!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Danielle D

I can't rant and rave enough about Camilla. First off, she is a DOLL! From the moment i met her i knew i would LOVE whatever she did. My planners had come up with an off the wall idea for my center pieces and Camilla made it happen with such beauty and grace. She was quick to... Read More respond, helpful in my designing plans, ect. EVERY single person told me how wonderful Camilla did at the wedding. My guests gushed over my flower arrangements. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were GORGEOUS. Seriously more beautiful than i could have dreamed. I was so sad that i have no clue what happened to them after i left the venue. Truly her work is one for the books. Gorgeous and creative work that can not be duplicated. Camilla gets 5 Stars in my book.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Laura S

Camilla went above and beyond with everything for my wedding. The flowers were incredible, she was so easy to talk to and completely understood my vision! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Tara F

Camilla was so amazing to work with, and the product was FANTASTIC! She had many suggestions, and really interesting ideas that I would have never thought about. Our flowers were amazingly beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

TO Camilla Svensson Burns