Your One Stop Shop for Anything Formal

You'll be in good hands at Camille's of Wilmington. Our years of experience, coupled with our beautiful collection of stunning and affordable bridal gowns make us the perfect destination to find your dream dress. We carry designers such as Maggie Sottero, Stella York & Mori lee by Madeline Garner. Our bridal gowns range from $599 to $2200. We also offer in-house alterations, and a beautiful collection of bridesmaids dresses, mothers fashions and tuxedo rentals. Let our experts assist you with all of your wedding party needs. Camille's of Wilmington is "Your one stop shop for anything formal"

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

7134 Market Street, Wilmington, NC (910) 471-4212

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Tabitha M

Amazing shop! Amazing seamstresses! These women got out of there way to take care of you. I had been eyeing my wedding dress (Maggie Sottero Emma) for a while but it wasn't carried in the store. The staff was able to get it in just for me! When it came time to do alterations, I... Read More was so amazed by the attention to detail and skill used. There was no way to tell the dress had ever been altered despite the lace overlay! Not to mention the bustle on the dress was stunning!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Dee L

So my mother,Her fiance, and myself came in today to try on dresses for their wedding in March. HOWEVER the entire time we were in there the ladies working ignored us to focus on the younger brides to be. My mother had to help herself to the dressing rooms all while the other... Read More brides were being helped. Absolutely terrible service. You would think we would of gotten help since being older means more money to spend but guess not. This place has HORRIBLE service. We definitely will not be returning.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Maggie C

Camille's was the third bridal store I visited in Wilmington with one of my bridesmaids. I showed up early for my appointment (which gave me time to browse), and the ladies allowed me to pick my first few dresses. I worked with Joanne who was very attentive to me. She respected... Read More by budget and my style preferences. Having a scheduled appointment was great, and I always had one or two consultants helping me. The last dress I tried on did me in. You know it's the ONE when you never want to take it off! The seamstress came out and gave me an alterations estimate. I'm VERY budget conscious, and at the end, Joanne added up the dress amount, sales tax, and alterations quote. She really went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. She explained my next steps very thoroughly, and she didn't pressure me to buy anything on the spot. I'm very pleased with Camille's and will be back to purchase my gown shortly!

Best Bridal Salon in Town!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Sarah M

Camille's was the 5th or 6th salon I visited (including TWO trips to David's). I had tried on well over 50 dresses however I just hadn't found "the one" nor had I been blown away by any of my experiences in the other shops. I am a bigger bride which can be difficult anyway and a... Read More lot of the other small salons in town made it clear that it would be difficult for me. However Camille's instantly made me feel comfortable and assured me that they would be able to make my dress dreams come true. At no point did I feel rushed and I appreciated that there was input from all of the employees in the shop, including the seamstress who was even recommended by an employee at David's. I would recommend any bride visit Camille's! I couldn't be more pleased with my dress decision and look forward to wearing it on the big day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

All the ladies were very nice and extremely helpful. Kaitlyn helped me find three dresses I loved and I found THE ONE!! My husband and boys also received the same wonderful hospitality when renting tuxes. Thank you Camille's of Wilmington and Kaitlyn!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Heather H

I seriously loved my experience at Camille's! I avoided chain bridal salons because I knew I would not feel special and that I would just be a number to them. I felt so special and all of the girls at Camille's were so attentive and kind. They were concerned if I was satisfied... Read More and made sure they provided me with top quality service. I would definitely recommend this shop!

Joanne Miranda and Angela Woodcock

Joanne and Angela met while working at a popular dress shop chain in 2002. Angela was the bridal manager and Joanne was a bridal consultant. Both had extensive experience in sales, bridal consulting and alterations, with more than 40 years of experience garnered between them. In 2008, they decided to open their own bridal and formal wear boutique. Their goal: to give every bride a wonderful shopping experience and a beautiful dress for their perfect day! Years, later the owners continue to lead their expert staff in this endeavor and hope to be of service to you!