Camillion Event Rentals - a boutique rental company

Woodbridge, VA

We add the WOW factor to your wedding!

We are a boutique style rental company offering you the opportunity to add color, flair, and that "WOW" factor to your wedding! We specialize in textures, amazing linens and more.

Decorations + Accents, Draping, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Renita S

Cami decor and flower arrangements were perfect'! She was creative and wowed me and my quest .. She is very affordable or should I say the best price wise and you get more than what you paid for! Can't wait to work with her again..

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kim S

The crafty workmanship exhibited in the floral centerpieces was exquisite and the overall service provided was EXCELLENT!! The entire team worked swiftly and with the utmost professionalism to make my daughters wedding day a beautiful and memorable experience! This 5 star... Read More rating is really a 10+ in my book!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Amber C

Camillion Event Rentals did an amazing job from start to finish. Professional and stunning options to choose from. So helpful, I couldn't be more satisfied. My wedding looked absolutely beautiful due to Camillion Event Rentals. My husband and I can't wait to use Camillion Event... Read More Rentals for our future celebrations.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Latrice B

Camillion Events Rentals offers high quality linens and professional customer service! Cami has a wide range of wedding rentals to select from and she provided creative suggestions for using the items in her inventory. Her rentals helped to create a beautiful wedding for my... Read More client. I highly recommend Camillion Events Rentals and will continue to use this vendor for future events.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

I highly recommend Camillion Events to anyone having a event. Cami is very patient and knowledgable . Her rentals are very elegant and of nice quality. My wedding guests were very impressed with the decor. Thank you Camillion Events for making my dream wedding come true. I will... Read More be using this company again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jessi K

Cami is great! She worked directly with the venue POC to plan a delivery and pickup time. The prices were more than reasonable and the chairs were beautiful! The process was no hassle, whatsoever. Super easy with a great result. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Gina T

Chamillion Events provided all the linens and chivalry chairs for my wedding April 23rd and everything looked great. I love Mrs. Cami whos the owner she's so professional and sweet. She provided the hotel with all the linens and chairs on time that was appreciated.