Camillion Event Rentals - a boutique rental company

Woodbridge, VA

We add the WOW factor to your wedding!

We are a boutique style rental company offering you the opportunity to add color, flair, and that "WOW" factor to your wedding! We specialize in textures, amazing linens and more.

Decorations + Accents, Draping, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Latrice B

Camillion Events Rentals offers high quality linens and professional customer service! Cami has a wide range of wedding rentals to select from and she provided creative suggestions for using the items in her inventory. Her rentals helped to create a beautiful wedding for my... Read More client. I highly recommend Camillion Events Rentals and will continue to use this vendor for future events.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Latrice B

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

I highly recommend Camillion Events to anyone having a event. Cami is very patient and knowledgable . Her rentals are very elegant and of nice quality. My wedding guests were very impressed with the decor. Thank you Camillion Events for making my dream wedding come true. I will... Read More be using this company again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jessi K

Cami is great! She worked directly with the venue POC to plan a delivery and pickup time. The prices were more than reasonable and the chairs were beautiful! The process was no hassle, whatsoever. Super easy with a great result. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Gina T

Chamillion Events provided all the linens and chivalry chairs for my wedding April 23rd and everything looked great. I love Mrs. Cami whos the owner she's so professional and sweet. She provided the hotel with all the linens and chairs on time that was appreciated.