Is this your business? claim it now

Camo Formal

Pineville, LA

Camo Formal

5115 Shreveport Hwy, Pineville, LA

Perfect dress with a touch of camo

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Tayler H

I have always wanted my wedding dress to have a little bit of camo on it, so I was very excited when I found Camo Formal. They have everything formal, all with a bit of camo. You can chose the style and color of most of their items. My dress fit almost perfect and arrived sooner than expected.

TIE AND SUSPENDERS

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Chloe H

My husband and his men were all decked out in MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP Camo ties and suspenders from CAMO FORMAL. The quality and look was amazing. I tied together the outfit with an orange button up and jeans. I must say the guys looked awesome!!!

Camouflage Wedding

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Ashley B

I had a camouflage/country wedding so of course I needed a camo dress. This website has many too choose from & plenty of camo patterns & colors to accent it. You can even choose a white dress with camo accents. Overall excellent variety & you can customize your own dress so service is excellent! Prices are very ressonable due to them being camouflage. They are much cheaper than a full on regular wedding dress even for the ball gowns. I put my cost at $500 or less but depending on your dress price could be a little higher than $500. Not one item is priced over maybe $600 - $700.

9/25/2012 Response from constance, the member

IM planing a camo wedding the only trouble im haveing is picking out my flowers i have what my girls are going to were and the grooms are all set

TO Camo Formal