Is this your business? claim it now

Camo Formal

Pineville, LA

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

5115 Shreveport Hwy, Pineville, LA

Perfect dress with a touch of camo

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Tayler H

I have always wanted my wedding dress to have a little bit of camo on it, so I was very excited when I found Camo Formal. They have everything formal, all with a bit of camo. You can chose the style and color of most of their items. My dress fit almost perfect and arrived sooner than expected.

TIE AND SUSPENDERS

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Chloe H

My husband and his men were all decked out in MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP Camo ties and suspenders from CAMO FORMAL. The quality and look was amazing. I tied together the outfit with an orange button up and jeans. I must say the guys looked awesome!!!

Camouflage Wedding

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Ashley B

I had a camouflage/country wedding so of course I needed a camo dress. This website has many too choose from & plenty of camo patterns & colors to accent it. You can even choose a white dress with camo accents. Overall excellent variety & you can customize your own dress so service is excellent! Prices are very ressonable due to them being camouflage. They are much cheaper than a full on regular wedding dress even for the ball gowns. I put my cost at $500 or less but depending on your dress price could be a little higher than $500. Not one item is priced over maybe $600 - $700.

2012-09-25T14:40:10 Response from constance, the member

IM planing a camo wedding the only trouble im haveing is picking out my flowers i have what my girls are going to were and the grooms are all set

TO Camo Formal