Is this your business? claim it now

Camp Carlson

Muldraugh, KY

Guest Capacity

Barn, Loft

9210 US Hwy 60, Muldraugh, KY

Camp Carlson

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Jamie C

Very nice venue. Afterwards the janitor lady was a bit rude. But none the less a perfect place to get married over looking a lake.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Jackie A

Although the venue was rather small (only holds 175), it was beautiful! Very minimal decorating was required! We were able to have an outside wedding with the reception inside! Was not extremely expensive! Made my wedding absolutely perfect!

Beautiful day of, but hectic before that!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Meagan P

The place is only $550 plus paying for the table cloths they have, but it's a great deal for the beautiful lodge. Only thing is, it was so hectic getting to that day! You have to have a military person with you to reserve the place- no big deal. But then I kept asking "can I... Read More come in the day before and have a rehearsal?" (over the phone) and they said yeah, no prob. Finally I get to go in person about a month before to see the place and I ask again, and they say yes. I said "uh, can you check to see if it's booked?" It was, I couldn't have a rehearsal there! They could have told me that ages ago! My biggest complaint though is that THE ADDRESS ON THE WEBSITE IS WRONG! And they didn't even tell me, I had to find out by asking! so I had to go back a week before the wedding and tell all my guests to mapquest something so random... So basically the people there are very inconsiderate, but the place is beautiful. I have to admit everything turned out great in the end, though it was a pain all the way there....

good for camping

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Matt T

good scenery not for wedding

Beautiful Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 3/09/2011 Jessie R

I could not have asked for a better winter setting. Venue left you lots of freedom and over night rental but at the same time, no assistance for set up, take down or clean up.

Camp Carlson Lodge

Reviewed on 10/11/2010 Stephanie C

Great location--such a beautiful outdoor venue!