Love is in our nature.

Our A-framed, traditional chapel with a wall of windows provides a stunning view that overlooks Lake Parthenia. The history and beauty of Loughridge is reflected in the lake. Celebrate your wedding in our spacious reception hall with beautiful 25-foot vaulted ceilings with wooden beams. We offer a variety of floor plans to accommodate up to 300 guests along with dramatic draping to add that flair of soft elegance. The Lodge accommodates a smaller, more intimate wedding celebration. Originally built in the early 1900's, recent updates still exemplify a warmth and charm all its own. The Lakeside Sanctuary brings you to the wonders of God's creation for your outdoor ceremony. As the sun sets, the lake serves as a natural backdrop for you and the one you love.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

4900 Oak Leaf Dr S, Tulsa, OK (918) 446-4194

Loughridge was wonderful, perfect!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Megan S

We had a wonderful experience with Camp Loughridge. We had our reception at the Temple Conference Center because of the size of our party and it was perfect - Kathy Stone, wedding coordinator, was SO helpful and accommodating. Not to mention just so kind, honest, enthusiastic.... Read More We wanted our wedding to be very unique and she helped us make this happen by allowing us to hang lighting in the bay windows and she completely arranged for us to have beautiful fabric ceiling draping, which completely transformed the room... and so much more! They make great recommendations for other vendors (like photography, DJ), which we followed and were also VERY pleased with. You are required to use Catering Kitchen for catering at Camp Loughridge, but that was EXCELLENT as well. The prices are GREAT and very affordable, which helps when having a large reception. The food was also delicious and displayed beautifully. Everyone at Loughridge is flexible and responsive - very important in this industry!

Beautiful & Everything Expected

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Dani S

We had to do little work in decorating because the chapel was so beautifully designed we didn't want to take from it. It made a beautiful backdrop to our pictures. The services provided to us by Loughridge helped us balance that day. They sent someone to be of aid during our... Read More day. He kept things on track while I was busy forgetting everything!

Great place!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Skylar S

My wedding was fantastic. Everything went off perfectly.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jennifer D

Kathy at Camp Loughridge was an asset to my wedding planning process. She was so kind and helpful in every aspect. She eased the stress and provided assistance over and above the call of duty. She helped make our special day magical.

Beautiful Venue and Wonderful People!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Catherine L

We had our wedding in the chapel and the reception in the TCC. The whole thing was so wonderful. Kathy was a joy to work with in planning and the day off we even had someone there to help a bit. The venue was a little pricey but I felt better knowing that the money paid was... Read More going back to the camp to help with camp scholarships and what not, rather than some places that charge a ton and it's just all for profit. The grounds were nice and neat, even though it had rained that morning. I really guess my only negative would have been the number of hours you get to be at the venue for set up and what not, I was super organized but setting up was still a little stressful. But, it got done when no big issues and the night was great dispite the time limits.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Esther J

I fell in love with the indoor chapel! The back wall of all glass was breathtaking! And the staff was incredibly helpful! The only down side is that if you have your reception on site you HAVE to use their catering. It is good food it just limits your options.

Venue

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Amber L

When we first got engaged I (Amber) knew this was where I wanted to get married just by looking at pictures. We went and visited Camp Loughridge and Kathy was absolutely amazing from day 1. Kathy was very easy to get in contact with all the way up to the day of the wedding and... Read More always answered all questions I had. The day of the wedding and at rehearsal we had a young lady there to help. I believe her name was Rachel she was so sweet and helped us with anything that we needed to make the day go by smoother. We also had many compliments on how beautiful the venue was on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Camp Loughridge to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Carolyn H

Kathy was very helpful! The venue was beautiful! Unfortunately, you are required to use Catering Kitchen which is my only complaint. Kathy was really sweet and made sure to make our day perfect!

So happy with our choice

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Kristen D

We looked at tons of venues, and were so glad we chose Loughridge. Our ceremony was in the chapel. The huge windows gave us an outdoor feel without subjecting our guests to the heat. The staff is very helpful, and helped me think through a lot of components of the wedding. The... Read More difficult thing is that they are very strict on time. Our florist was able to decorate the reception in time, but it would have been very difficult if we were trying to decorate on our own. Overall, so happy we went with Loughridge.

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Leslie J

The Kirkland Chapel is just beautiful, one of the places you don't need to decorate and same with the Temple Conference Center. I don't think I could ask for a more gorgeous location. Also, Kathy is the most helpful person ever, you will love her!

Camp Loughridge

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Samantha E

My wedding was beautiful at Camp Loughridge. If I needed anything, all I had to do was call. My one complaint would've been that our camp host for the day was suppose to come in that day and get everything opened up and the a/c set for us and she had it set on 80 degrees. A... Read More June wedding, and it was near 100 degrees outside. I had a moment that I thought I was going to pass out from the heat. Our camp host came in to ask if I was ok and if I needed anything. When I asked about the a/c, she said that it was as low as it would go. It was set on 80! Same goes for the reception area....it was excrutiating in there. My guests were leaving because they were sick because of the heat. I paid alot of money for the chapel and reception area with close to 200 guests attending. I was a little disappointed.

Kirkland Chapel

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Callie R

Our ceremony took place at Kirkland Chapel and was so beautiful. It is a peaceful, intimate venue and I would definitely reccommend it.

Good

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Amy C

The venue was beautiful and the lady who works there was amazing. The staff worked well with us and all the guest loved it. I enjoyed the fact that the money we paid for the spot went to the camp and not just another wedding building.

great

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Lauren B

awesome.wonderful staff that are with you every step of the way.

Great venue!

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Whitney W

I loved this venue, Kathy is very sweet and helpful. Its very beautiful and the chapel requires little to no decorating. They worked well with my vendors and let me visit the site anytime. The only downfall was that I couldn't enter until 4:30pm the day of my 6:30pm wedding... Read More and the caterer was very hard to get in touch with. She gets the job done but she is just hard to communicate with when yo have questions. The food was amazing though. Overall, everyone was 100% happy.

Great venue!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Emily H

We loved Loughridge, the staff was very helpful, the place was awesome. The only downside was the time constraints, we ended up paying extra money to make it work with our schedule.

Beautiful place, very strict on time

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Abbie H

Beautiful! Everyone was impressed with our wedding because of this place. We had to use their caterer, she was good but very expencive! They are very very strict on time. We had to pay for extra time for set up and it cost us a lot. But it was beautiful.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Lori K

Originally I wanted an outside wedding, and we went to Camp Loughridge to view their outdoor spots for weddings, but I absolutely fell in love with the Chapel and my husband was happy to have an inside wedding considering our wedding was in June. The chapel had an A-frame window... Read More that overlooks a lake. It is very pretty, and it made our wedding day perfect. The staff was very nice to work with, and they were willing to let us in the chapel to see it any time we wanted. The only down fall of this place is they have a time limit that is a bit inconvenient, but it was worth is to have our wedding day at this beautiful location.

The venue

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Jennifer M

Camp Loughridge is very beautiful. We had our ceremony at the chapel and the reception at the Temple Conference Center.

beautiful

Reviewed on 5/06/2011 Brielle C

made the wedding absoultely beautiful! a little expensive but well worth it!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Tera W

I had a brunch wedding here and it was exactly what I would have dreamed. It was a whimsical, nature-themed wedding, and this venue was amazing! The contact with the staff was fantastic, and they were so so professional! I used the Kirkland chapel for the wedding of 280... Read More attendants, and the reception at the Temple Conference center!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Lauren f

We loved having our wedding and reception at Camp Loughridge! They are pretty flexible getting all of the details together. The chapel and reception area are gorgeous! Our guests raved. It was also a great price for how many guest we had invited!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Jennifer R

Camp Loughridge is an amazing place to have your wedding! We had our ceremony at Kirkland Chapel and our reception at the Conference Center. Kathy the site coordinator was great to work with and very nice!

Beauty Unmatched

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Britni T

We wanted something that had an outdoors casual theme and Camp Loughridge provided that and more. Any bride, with any style desire could easily adapt an option at Camp Loughridge to their theme and style. There are so many options for wedding locations you can make large... Read More weddings intimate and make smaller weddings seem like big parties. With onsite catering and staff who desire to see your dreams come true, you will not be disappointed with Camp Loughridge.

Camp Loughridge