Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

233 2nd St S, Stillwater, MN Twin Cities Area (651) 351-9631

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Annie H

So impressed with Camrose Hill! I was thrilled when I saw my flowers and decor set up at my venue. They were more beautiful than I even imagined. Our guests were amazed of how beautiful the arrangements were. Camrose Hill also has candles and other decor to rent too so it made... Read More it easy not to have to work with a decorator. Cindie was great to work with and helped make my vision come true and keep it within my budget. There were some details I was unsure about so she helped make some decisions for me and I definitely recommend trusting her judgment. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lauren A

Cindie does amazing work and takes great pride in her work. My mother, wedding planner and I met with her while I was in-town for my bridal shower in April (out-of-town couple), and made sure we could meet in-person to go over what we were thinking for the bouquets, boutonnieres... Read More and center pieces. When we were closer to the wedding (Sept) it became clear that I didn't have a clear vision for my bouquet, so after sending a few photos Cindie took the time to gather a few photos that she thought I would like and chat on the phone about what I wanted. It all turned out perfectly and spectacularly beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sammi R

Cindie, and her crew are amazing. She has an amazing talent that can transform any space into something of dreams. I cannot say enough with how please I was with my flowers, and decoration on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her! Thank you Cindie!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jillian N

Brilliant and Beautiful are the two words I would use to describe Cindy's work. I gave her an idea and made it real! I couldn't have dreamed my flowers to be any more beautiful than they were. And she did it in a week! I gave her full trust and full reign to design and her... Read More brilliant artistic abilities nailed it! Love Camrose Hill Flowers and they will forever be a part of my life!