Is this your business? claim it now

Camryn Limo

Charlottesville, VA

Camryn Limo

103 B Free Bridge LN, Charlottesville, VA

Lovely Car

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 McKenna F

Our car was beautiful and clean, and the perfect way to transport us from our dressing rooms to the ceremony venue and then to the reception. It made for some lovely photographs as well as being a nice way to get around for the big day!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Alexandra J

Great service, even in the middle of the night!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Sarah M

They were early, knew directions, friendly, clean, helpful, everything you could ask for from transportation. Highly recommend.

Camryn was great

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Rachael K

Camryn Limo was on time, polite, and a great service for our wedding day. They provided a town car to take my husband and me to our hotel room after the wedding. We were happy we had them there to transport us!

Ok, but not great

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Emily C

Buses were clean, showed up on time and the drivers were nice. Unfortuently we contracted for an additional hour to take us around the reception property for pictures and the driver left... We had to take a golf cart. Picture a bride in a wedding gown in a golf cart...yea.... Read More Manager gave a little money back and apologized.

Review for Camryn Limo

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily M

They have a variety of vans and limos.;The customer service when you call the main office needs some work. They had to redo the estimate several times because they kept making mistakes. After the event they charged me $100 more than the estimate. When I called them to find... Read More out why they never returned my phone calls.

TO Camryn Limo