Is this your business? claim it now

Cana Video Productions

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

133 Cross St, San Luis Obispo, CA (805) 704-6088

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Kara R

Ben and Drew from Cana VP are such talented guys! We flew them down to our wedding in Puerto Vallarta and they were unreal. They were very professional during the wedding and guests said that they didn't even notice that they were there. The 5 min preview video that they showed... Read More at our reception blew everyone away. Drew wrote a song that fit with our personalities perfectly and Ben was awesome and shot some footage of my husband surfing the morning of our wedding. It was absolutley perfect. Check these guys out and you wont regret it! http://www.canavp.com/blog/devonandkara/

Review for Cana

Reviewed on 6/22/2010 aaaasdf b

I loved the amazing experience. When I saw my good friend smiling, I thought all were worth.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST THERE IS!

Reviewed on 6/22/2010 Megan W

Ben and Drew are INCREDIBLE! If you want to have the best video there is, then book with CANA! You and your guests will be blown away by their quality! DO NOT settle for any less.. they are AMAZING!! I can't begin to describe how many guests were amazed by their video preview... Read More that they showed at our reception. So many guests were saying how unique the footage was and how they wished they had something like that on their wedding day. It MADE our wedding day and they are such great people to work with!

Review for Cana Video Productions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Aubriel U

I Loved their creativity. I liked there friendliness when interacting with guests. I like their unique way of portraying the event. They film it in cinematic form. They chose music to go along with moments. It is a very unique special movie just for you. It makes your... Read More video fun to watch over and over.;I would just suggest make sure you review your video front to back. They will gladly change any blurps or add things that are missing.