Canary Hotel Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, CA

The hotel's outdoor terrace offers the perfect intimate setting for weddings. Features panoramic views of picturesque downtown Santa Barbara, mountain ranges, ocean views, and a mission-style fireplace, creating a very intimate and inviting atmosphere. You can count on exceptional food and impeccable service that will leave you with delicious memories for years to come.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

31 W Carrillo St, Santa Barbara, CA

Best Hotel Ever

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Anna L

The Canary is way beyond fabulous! Not only is the hotel beautiful/comfortable without it feeling stuffy, the staff is an absolute jem! They make this place the best! Their serices makes the difference - we brought our furry son (dog) with us over our wedding wknd, and they... Read More would take him to the front desk and let him hang out with them! We got back from both the rehearsal and wedding night, and our dog was waiting for us behind the counter! This place is amazing and we can't wait to stay there again!

Devin is fantastic

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jenni C

Not the smoothest process for reserving rooms, and extremely difficult to get block room rates in Santa Barbara, but Devin was fantastic and the hotel itself was so beautiful that I have to give them a 5. The Canary Suite is absurdly phenomenal. Pricey rooms, but that's what you... Read More get in SB!

Great venue!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Lacy E

I couldn't have chosen a better venue for my wedding with 50 guests! We fit perfectly on the roof top 'perch' and it has an amazing view and atmosphere as well. The space itself is so unique it needs very little decorating. The staff was friendly and helpful and we received a... Read More free nights stay the night of our wedding. The food was outstanding and some say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The only downside was that we are still waiting for our itemize invoice. It's been 2.5 weeks since we got married. You just have to stay on top of them. My wedding was perfection and the Canary was a big part of it. Defiantly happy with them.

Love the Canary!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 A R

My husband and I got married at the Canary a few weeks ago. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and moved downstairs to the ballroom for the reception. I love this hotel. It has such an artsy, unique aesthetic and everyone we worked with regarding the ceremony, reception and... Read More catering was delightful. Joanie Vazquez was our main contact and she was so helpful with everything. Any time we had any questions, she would get right back to us with the answers. Our only concern was that because part of the rooftop terrace is the hotel pool area, that we may face some unintentional bathing suit clad guests during the ceremony, but we didn't have any problems...and if there were any hotel guests at the pool that evening, I certainly didn't notice them. The rooftop ceremony was beautiful. The view from there is absolutely stunning. The reception in the ballroom was excellent. It was a little tight, but we knew what we were getting into when we invited so many people. The food was delicious. The wait staff and bartenders did a great job too. We had a wonderful evening.