Fine art wedding photographer in Naperville, IL

Welcome! My name is Candace and I'm a relaxed, goofy and laid back photographer. I like to let events unfold naturally, but' I'm not afraid to direct and pose you in order to create gorgeous imagery. I LIVE for the moments that make your hair stand on end. I love couples who also feel this way; couples that actively search out people, places and experiences in their world that make them feel alive. I love people who love adventure, travel, relationships, good food and kinship. I look for the little stories beyond the frame. Does this make us a great fit?

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Candace Sims

Hi guys! I'm so glad you're here. My name is Candace and I'm a wedding photograpaher based out of Naperville, IL. I specialize in natural light photography and adore the beauty of nature and documenting love stories. Photography truly makes my heart sing and I feel so blessed to work with others that enjoy my passion too! Contact me today to check the availability of your wedding date. I can't wait to hear from you!