Fashionably Sweet Tastefully Couture Dessert Table

Candee Couture is a Dallas/Fort Worth based dessert buffet design company that specializes in creating chic candy buffets to bring your vision into reality. Our dedicated team will help design a couture dessert table with your vision in mind that will not only enhance the décor at your event, but will be a sweet memory for all of your guests to remember!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free

Cake Balls, Candy Bars, Cheesecakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Donuts, Pies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Purvi P

My family was completely amazed by how we do dessert in Texas! All weekend was sugar overload because Freddy has the biggest sweet tooth so I asked Candee Couture to honor that with 3 displays. Every single one was perfectly done with a unique style/theme! I had so many people... Read More ask me about where they could get those mithai and macaroons! Thank you for bringing a very SWEET wow factor to our wedding celebrations and saving us some samples!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Mayank S

Huge shout out to the Candee Couture team for doing an awesome job on the candy and dessert table at our wedding! We had a pretty simple wedding and weren't sure which direction we wanted to go or what items to put in our sweets area. Nevertheless, Aysha and team were on top of... Read More it. They were able to work with the desserts from our caterer along with a bunch of candy (of course!) to create an awesome looking table which was a can't-miss part of the evening. We could not have been happier with the way everything turned out!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Vanessa H

Candee Couture came all the way to California for our wedding in December. I gave Aysha a very vague vision and she read my mind and exceeded all expectations. It was absolutely beautiful and a huge hit with our guests! There was also a cupcake table but our candy station was by... Read More far the most popular. The kids and adults LOVED it! Working with Candee Couture was a breeze. They are professional, responsive, friendly and incredibly creative! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!