Candid and Editorial Wedding Photography!

We strive to capture story-telling photographs for couples who want to relax and relish their entire wedding day with the people they love. It's kind of a big deal that for this one day everyone you know will be at the same place, at the same time - so yeah, these memories must be curated! You'll come away with unique, and artfully composed images that capture the memories of this momentous occasion. Images that you can look back on long after this day is over. **Contact us now to receive a fee quote and consultation! Ask about our free engagement and bridal editorial sessions.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

NYC/Upstate/Central/Western (212) 363-0027

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Bryan O

Deveren Fogle is an exceptional photographer, and an outstanding individual to work with. Deveren shot my wife and my wedding anniversary party and did a masterful job at capturing the event for us. He specializes in candid photos without feeling like he is in the way or... Read More intusive. He has a real knack for finding the action! He was also a great professional with not only myself but to my guests as well. All in all we were ecstatic about the work and professionalism of Deveren Fogle!

2017-04-28T08:10:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bryan for the kind words. It was definitely a fun event!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine S

Deveren did an amazing job at our wedding! We are not into the staged pose pictures and Deveren did the exact opposite! He really captured the joy and raw feeling of our special day. All of his pictures really tell a story. I love looking at the pictures from our wedding because... Read More I can physically see the exact feeling of the that moment! Deveren did such a great job getting candid photos, that at one point I thought he left because he blended himself into the crowd. He made sure that we enjoyed our day with our friends and family. We didn't have to worry about leaving our own party to take pictures! I absolutely loved the work that Deveren did and I highly recommend him for any event, not just weddings!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Su-Ann W

Deveren was absolutely amazing from start to finish! First off, he was incredibly flexible with what photographs we wanted as well as with our busy schedule that day. In addition, although his assistant was ill and was unable to come and help, Deveren kept up with us and still... Read More did an excellent job. Even our friends and family commented that it was like he was everywhere at once! :) Most importantly, the photographs were beyond beautiful - he did a same-day edit slideshow that was shown at the reception. His skill in candid photography was exceptional and captured the best moments, some we had not even noticed he was capturing. The photographs are priceless and we cannot wait to book him for another exciting occasion,

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lauren B

Hands down one of the best photographers you can have at your next event. My wife and I could not be more pleased with the photos we received. Deveren's candid style is one of a kind and his photos have allowed us to relive every moment of our special day through a unique lens.... Read More Our guest are still raving about our photos! We truly appreciate the time and energy he puts into his work. Thank You Deveren!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Jon S

We really appreciated not only the beautifully composed storytelling images that Deveren produced. But also the easy communication and guidance. He works to gain your trust in him as an advisor and photographer, first, which made our special day so much more relaxing. Knowing we... Read More would get great images.

Deveren Fogle

I’m a photographer who gets inspiration and joy from some of the best documentary and photojournalist photographers around the world. I have attended seminars by these masters to continue to perfect my craft. When documenting weddings, I concern myself with telling the unique story of your relationship, as well as the unique gathering of guests you’ve invited to celebrate your special day. The images I deliver will capture yours’ and their raw emotion, and humor. These are the images that you will cherish for a lifetime!