Candlelight Farms Inn

New Milford, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Candlelight Farms-a wedding dream to a reality

$$$

Guest Capacity

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

214 Candlewood Mountain Road, New Milford, CT

MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING VENUE ON EARTH!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Christie A

My husband and I had our wedding at Candelight Farms in July of this year (2015). While on our honeymoon, we constantly reflected on our wedding weekend as the best weekend of our lives! Candlelight Farms is, in our opinion, the most beautiful wedding venue on earth! The grounds are absolutely breathtaking- so beautiful, in fact, that decorations are hardly needed. The gardens, lake, and beautiful barns make for the perfect rustic, farm-feel wedding. I love to craft and DIY- another reason the farm was perfect! I had plenty of space to add little personal touches to make the venue feel like “us.” On the day of our wedding, our guests commented that the venue was the most stunning they had ever seen. Aside from the beauty of the farm, Nancy, the owner is WONDERFUL. Within 10 minutes of meeting her, I knew that I wanted to work with her. Her warm personality, timely communication, advice, experience, and love for what she does are just a few of the things that I came to love about her! Prior to our wedding, Nancy and I would e-mail on a consistent basis- I always felt like my questions were answered promptly and in detail. As the wedding drew closer, we decided to have our rehearsal dinner in one of the barn at the farm (why would we have it anywhere else?!). Nancy helped to organize and decorate for the dinner! She also helped to run the rehearsal which was so comforting. On the day of the wedding, Nancy helped wherever she was needed! She has a way of knowing what needs to be done without even having to ask. In closing, my husband and I have the warmest memories of Candlelight Farms and we look forward to having anniversary parties and other events there in the years to come!!!

Most Breathtaking Venue in Connecticut

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Chelsea L

My husband and I were married at Candlelight Farms on September 6th 2014. From the first moment we set foot on the property we knew that we had found the perfect location for our wedding. The views are absolutely breathtaking! From the stunning landscaping to the charming Inn, it felt like something out of a dream. Nancy made herself available to us throughout the entire planning process and was a tremendous help in making our vision a reality. She was also a great comfort on the day of, making sure we had everything we needed, and even smoothing my dress and veil before I walked down the aisle. We had so many guests compliment us on our beautiful and unique venue, and tell us that it was a wedding they will always remember. It truly was the perfect day!

Most Amazing Day!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Jessica S

My husband and I were married July 19th 2014 and it was one of the most amazing days of our lives. We fell in love with Candlelight Farms Inn the moment we saw the property. The day we viewed the property it was raining and even in the rain the property was gorgeous! The property had the perfect backdrop for the vision we wanted for our special day. Rolling hills, beautiful sunsets, and a rustic charm that completed everything. Nancy was amazing throughout the wedding process. She helped with all the details and was very accommodating to our needs and vision. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a beautiful, classic, rustic New England wedding. When my husband and I saw how the property looked the day of the wedding we were without words. Everything looked and felt perfect, as if it was out of a Martha Stewart Magazine. We could not have had a better venue for our wedding. We would recommend this property to anyone for their special day!

Spectacular Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 michalan r

I was married at Candlelight Farms on June 7, 2014 and it was absolutely the best day of my life!! Nancy and Carl played such a big role in making my wedding day the best day ever and I can't thank them enough. To start, the property is expansive and gorgeous. And the inn is beautifully rustic with modern amenities, My photographer had never been to the farm and he was like a kid in a candy shop wanting to take pictures in all different locations. Nancy was by my side throughout the day, making sure all the details were taken care of, right down to helping me take a deep breath before the walk down the aisle. And previous to my big day, she was always available to meet with me and discuss anything I had questions about. She has so many wonderful suggestions after having seen so many weddings, and has accumulated a lot of wedding craft supplies to help you save some time/cash. From day one she was a great source of support! Everyone at the wedding couldn't get over the beauty of the farm and I hope to return for another party some day!

The most beautiful setting in New England

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Stacy V

If you are looking for an outdoor, tented wedding, with the most beautiful landscape and the kindest people, look no further! Candlelight Farms Inn is off the beaten path, but so worth the drive. This breathtaking property overlooks rolling CT hills, a pond, birch trees, horses, farm animals etc...Nancy and Carl are the owners of the property and two of the kindest people I have ever met. They are extremely accomodating and enthusiastic. The Inn is gorgeous, with old world equestrian charm. It was a dream come true and I can't wait to visit there again and again.

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Alexandra D

Candlelight Farms Inn is not only a beautiful site for a reception, but the staff there, especially Nancy, make you feel like a member of the family. It was truly an amazing experience to get married there, and all of our guest had an amazing time.

TO Candlelight Farms Inn