Trendy Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers

240 E Rock Way, Shelton, WA

DIY Favors

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 George N

The Candy Wrapper Store provided personalized wrappers for Hershy Bars. The designs were fun and easy to select. The wrappers fit perfectly.

Awesome Wedding Favors

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Stephanie W

Our wedding favors were the zombie chocolate bar wrappers. They were a big hit and came out so cute!

Better than expected

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Joe P

We ordered lollypops for our reception and not only did they look great, but they were delicious.

Great product and quick service

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Kellie R

I used the Candy Wrapper Store to order candy foil in my wedding colors. I was impressed by the selection, I found the perfect colors. The products were reasonably priced and arrived quickly. They helped add a special touch to my favors.

Brilliant!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Jackie S

This company has thought of everything, they make it so easy. What a user friendly website, fast shipping, awesome service. This is a brilliant thing to include at any special event, Highly recommend!

Hersheys

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Sally N

Love the wrappers just in the wedding i attended in June. I was one of the bridesmaid and was in charge of making favors. We bought heart tins and filled then with candy. The candy's where Hershey minis and Hershey kisses with labels on them. the guests loved it!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Rene G

They had exactly what I was looking for. Had mutliple orders and all were processed/receieved in a timely manner. What you ask for is what you get!!!

excellent help

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 barb w

i have used the candywrapper store for two of my daughters' weddings... excellent hlep, prompt service... i will definitely use them for the third daughter next year...

TO Candy Wrapper Store