Canyonwood Ridge

Drippings Springs, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Canyonwood Ridge

A BALLROOM IN DRIPPINGS SPRINGS, TX

Canyonwood Ridge in Dripping Springs, Texas is a wedding and event venue providing picturesque outdoor scenes for hosting a romantic ceremony and a traditional, elegant indoor location for exchanging vows. This charming area also offers a reception hall to eat, dance and socialize.

Chapel. This open and airy location is sure to please couples looking for a classic venue for marrying. Featuring picture windows overlooking the scenic countryside, as well as the chandeliers and vaulted ceilings make this spot truly a location to remember. This space also features exposed brick, wooden beam ceilings and neutral brown tones and white color scheme that can be easily adjusted to meet any theme.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. When the weather is clear, couples can consider having a ceremony in this location's outdoor site. This spot features a wooden arbor and an expansive lawn with a smooth paved aisle coming up the center. Set on top of the ridge, this location also offers a stunning view of the sprawling wooded area below.

Reception Hall. This site has an open layout and features vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams and picture windows lining the walls. It also features a fireplace, dangling lights and a large floor that can be easily be converted into a banquet reception with a large dance floor.

This venue is set up for functions accommodating 300 guests or less. However, if the Chapel is used in combination with the Reception Hall, up to 500 people can fit comfortably.

Rental times at Canyonwood Ridge are from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. the day of the event. All guests must leave the premises by midnight. Bands must stop playing at 11:30 p.m. to meet curfew. To access the venue earlier than 9 a.m., a request must be made 45 days in advance and this will incur an hourly fee.

Included in the rental of this facility is 300 Chiavari chairs for the ceremony. Another 300 Chiavari chairs are available for the reception. Also provided are 40 60-inch round tables, 20 8-foot rectangular tables and ten cocktail tables, as well as a table for the wedding cake. The staff will break down the event and if using one of the preferred caterers of this venue, set up is included as well and so are linens.

Unless in the event of a death or military deployment of the bride or groom, cancellations are not allowed and will result in a loss of all fees paid to the venue. The venue requires a certified bartender to serve hard liquor at the event. Plenty of parking is available, including over 80 paved spaces.

Some of the unique perks that Canyonwood Ridge offers to its clients are:

• 300-square-foot bridal room
  • Separate grooms room
  • Payment plan offered
  • Preferred vendor list
  • Beer, wine and champagne provided

Hill Country Wedding Venue

Canyonwood Ridge is a new Hill Country Wedding and Events Venue in the Austin area. Our Venue is unique and romantic with its dramatic views and Hill Country rustic undertones, but maintains a balance of simplicity and flexibility for brides to plan their perfect day.

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Church

Bar + Drinks, Planning

250 South Canyonwood Drive, Drippings Springs, TX (512) 709-1607

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Emma L

The renderings are astounding! And the venue site is amazing! Its amazing to watch it all come together! Amanda and AJ are the best and I can't wait to get married here! Next time you are in Dripping Springs on 290, check out this breath taking venue! Update! I had the... Read More great pleasure of being the first wedding here. Let me tell you, AJ and Amanda busted butt to get it done and WOW, it was perfect! The barn doors were great to separate ceremony space from reception area, bride and grooms suites were gorgeous, and everything ran flawlessly! I can not thank everyone here enough! We hired bartenders through the venue, outside caterers, a DJ and a live band! we had plenty of room for our large guest list (230) and we had the best time! The worst part is that it's over and I don't get to spent any more time at this breath taking venue.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tanner S

CR was everything we could have asked for and more! The venue speaks for itself as it is just absolutely beautiful and even more breathtaking in person. The thing that sets this venue apart is the staff, hands down. Amanda handled all of the little details that normal brides... Read More wouldn't think of and made our rehearsal and wedding day run so smoothly. My family adored her and we were so glad we hired her as our day-of coordinator! This venue also has a flat rate without hidden fees and pretty much all of the amenities you could be looking for. We loved it! Literally have zero bad things to say about this place and I would recommend it a hundred times over.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Audrey W

Canyonwood Ridge is absolutely the most gorgeous venue! It's newly built and it's layout is designed perfectly for the functionality of a wedding. Overlooking the Texas Hill Country, the views and sunsets are breathtaking. I would describe the style of the venue as a rustic... Read More contemporary look. It's airy and bright with such a good feel to it. The bridal suite is fit for a princess- chandeliers, plenty of mirrors, blush colors, and the coolest part is the windows are tinted. You can look out and watch the guests but no one can see in. The chapel is stunning with windows all around and the outdoor area and arch is fit for a beautiful ceremony as well. I can't say enough good things. A big part of what made my day and this whole process special, was working with Amanda. She made this a breeze and was so detailed in making my plan come to life. She handled everything on our wedding day and made it run smoothly. Many thanks to Amanda and Canyonwood Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Blake E

We loved the site. The location is stunning and the staff is friendly and helpful. We recommend getting a day-of coordinator, certainly eased a lot of headaches!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sarah R

Alex & AJ were so helpful. The wedding venue is not only absolutely beautiful, it is well-managed, clean, and has a great staff. We barely even had to decorate, to make our pictures beautiful. BIG PLUS: The awesome inside ceremony space...because TEXAS yall.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Donna M

My advice - look no further! The facility is clean, well-arranged, well-equipped for any wedding. The view of the property from large windows in the chapel gives the appearance of an outdoor wedding without the weather risk. The high ceilings and lighting give the venue a... Read More graceful yet up-to-date atmosphere. The ceremony and reception area are attached so no one has to travel to a different reception destination. Coordinator Emily Gibbons was on point and often way ahead of our needs. She was gracious, calm and efficient throughout an entire day of rehearsal, wedding and reception and answering the many questions we asked throughout the day. You'll miss a lot if you choose a different venue.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Alyssa G

Canyonwood Ridge took our breath away the moment we stepped foot in the venue for our initial tour. It truly is the prettiest venue in the Hill Country and the staff is the best around! We decided to pay extra to have Amanda be our day-of coordinator, and it was the best... Read More decision we made throughout wedding planning. She provided so many amazing tools to help organize all of our thoughts and it helped our wedding day run smoothly. She was so warm and attentive throughout the entire process and made all of our ideas come to life. Our wedding was a destination wedding with over 95% of the guests travelling (including us) and we wanted our venue to be the perfect representation of Texas. Canyonwood Ridge was a showstopper and all of our guests commented on how breathtaking the venue and views were.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katelyn T

We got married at Canyonwood Ridge on January 15, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect!! It is the most stunning backdrop for any wedding, especially the indoor ceremony option, which we chose no matter what the weather was going to be like because we loved it! The entire staff is... Read More extremely helpful throughout the process from initially going to tour, all the way to helping manage during our special day! Emily was our day-of venue manager and she was awesome, staying in contact with me every few days the weeks leading up to manage final details and was a lifesaver the on the day-of as well! You wouldn't believe how many of our guests commented on how great the venue is! I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Casey B

I can't say enough about this place and the people that are behind it. We had ceremony and reception here and I would do it again 10 times over! THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED! I was looking for something very specific for our wedding and this place had everything I... Read More wanted. You have and indoor and outdoor option to choose where you would like to have your ceremony take place and both are gorgeous. We got married in July so outdoors was not an option (Texas summers are no joke) but the indoor space had BEAUTIFUL windows that made for almost as good of a backdrop as being outside. BRIDES - the bridal and bridesmaid suite is stunning. The staff at Canyonwood Ridge is amazing to work with. Amanda is your go to gal. She is one of the sweetest, most down to earth person you will ever meet. She goes beyond to make sure you have the perfect day. Your guests are going to be so blown away at this place and they will have a blast. It is so beautiful and worth every dollar you spend. One of the most memorable days of my life. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Amanda H

Canyonwood Ridge was absolutely perfect for my wedding! I loved it so much and my wedding was gorgeous! Everyone was raving about the venue and how it overlooked the Hill Country! AJ, Amanda, and Emily were all great and easy to work with and helped me with the wedding and... Read More answering all my millions of questions! Thank y'all!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Hannah V

My wedding at Canyonwood Ridge was nothing short of amazing. From the beginning, Amanda (wedding coordinator) and AJ (owner) were very helpful. AJ and Amanda were always prompt in returning my emails and ready to answer any question that I had. I opted to have Amanda... Read More coordinate on the day of and I would recommend that for anyone because it made the day go very smoothly. Amanda and her assistant put out all of the decorations and coordinated where everyone needed to be for the ceremony and reception. Our approximately 170 guests were extremely comfortable and felt at home throughout the whole night. We were able to have the venue from 9:00 AM to midnight which allowed us to drop off decorations in the morning and allowed everyone to have a night filled with fun. We felt the price for the venue was very comparable to others in the area and there weren’t any hidden fees that came up throughout the process. What I really loved about the venue was that there was an outdoor ceremony site, but there was also an indoor ceremony site in addition to a reception area. This was great just in case there was bad weather. We really enjoyed getting ready in the bridal and groom’s suite. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the people at Canyonwood Ridge made it a lot easier and our wedding day went off without a problem. I have Amanda and AJ to thank for that!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Molly E

Beautiful location, worked well with our vendors, AMAZING building design. You can have an indoor, outdoor, indoor/outdoor, or any combination therein without having to flip a room or repurpose any space. Could not recommend highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Emily T

Canyonwood Ridge was the absolute perfect place for us to get married! The venue itself is stunning, and we took a chance and booked while it was being built, but I am SO thankful that we did! The chapel was absolutely gorgeous for our Fall ceremony and we had the most beautiful... Read More view of the sunset as we said our vows. The reception hall is a perfect size for even larger weddings than ours, and all of our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous the views of the hill country as well as venue itself was. Amanda was also our week-of coordinator as well as the venue manager, and she is SO amazing! From booking with AJ, the owner, to working with Amanda and her staff during the planning and on our wedding day, my husband and I had the perfect wedding at Canyonwood Ridge!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Melanie P

Most beautiful venue and people in Austin. If you want a venue that has two separate areas for ceremony and reception... this place is perfect. The hill country back drop paired with the floor to ceiling windows makes this place so exquisite. Not to mention we have the venue the... Read More whole day. My girls and I started at 9 am and never had to move. This is so worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Chelsea P

I don't have a single negative thing to say about Canyonwood Ridge, and working with Amanda Hepner. This girl KNOWS how to help plan a wedding, and facilitate your thoughts and concerns every step of the way! Amanda was answering questions I hadn't got around to asking yet. She... Read More thought of everything, was so supportive, and made the seemingly impossible totally work! My wedding fit 300 people into the reception hall, and even did a Polish Grand March that got everyone out of their seats and following along! SO FUN!! I would absolutely recommend taking advantage of Canyonwood's breathtaking facilities, and especially taking advantage of their in house coordination. They are the experts at their own venue, and know how to get things done in the most cost efficient way. Always ask questions! The accommodating hours were especially relieving! We had the hall until midnight, which is surely something you don't find in all Austin area locations. The grounds are outrageously beautiful. We got married inside the chapel amongst floor to ceiling windows of the property. Guests were free to hang out in the reception hall, or take a walk outside to catch the breeze and the view while we were taking photos! Not to mention the adorable bridal and groom suites! I felt like I was getting dressed in a dollhouse for the day. It was perfect. In addition to the coordination and venue itself, I will HIGHLY recommend Uptown Drive for live music, The Bird and The Bear for photo and videography, Pink Avocado for delicious food, and STEMS for the most romantic, whimsical flower arrangements any bride could ask for! I can extend on the expertise on of the things I've mentioned if requested! Happy planning!! -Chelsea & Bryan Caffey

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sherin A

Beautiful venue for a wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Canyonwood saved our wedding as we were canceled from our original venue 2 weeks before our wedding. We called Canyonwood Ridge, and AJ & Amanda were amazing and made the transition so so smooth! We... Read More are so thankful and so happy bc being canceled by our other location was a blessing in disguise that allowed us to be married in this gorgeous venue!!! We are still receiving so many compliments from all our guests about how amazing this venue is! We highly recommend this gorgeous site with their helpful staff to host any couple's special day! CR, Thank you for making our wedding weekend a dream come true!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lauren V

I just had my wedding at Canyonwood Ridge on September 17, 2016. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue for my wedding ceremony and reception! The hill country views are stunning, the details and design are tasteful, unique, elegant and convenient, as the reception... Read More space connects to the indoor chapel (there is a great outdoor option as well). The bar is HUGE and has taps for kegs in addition to allowing for cans and other types of alcohol. The covered outdoor patio was perfect for cocktail hour and our guests enjoyed the outdoor access to the patio and beautiful lawn throughout the night. Our wedding was 240 people and we had plenty of room to have a stage for our great band (we highly recommend The Austin Nines!). Most importantly, this venue is amazing to work with. The venue owner is great and the coordinator, Amanda Hepner, is a godsend. She made sure our wedding went smoothly and was so helpful in our planning! We really can’t say enough good things about Canyonwood Ridge. Our guests loved it and so did we!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Katherine D

Overall, we were very satisfied with the venue. They have only been open for for 6 months, max, so they're still working on getting a few kinks worked out. They ask if you will allow them to give tours the day of your event, which we allowed (prior to my arrival), but they ran... Read More over a little bit and it frustrated my day or coordinator, so if I did it again, I'd say 'no tours that day.' I'm told that the groom's room was a little small, but it worked. Only other negative is that set up is not typically included in the cost of the venue. They worked with me on that, and hopefully they will continue to work with couples in the future. The view is beautiful and because the venue is so pretty, there's not a ton of decorations required. (Unless, or course, you like a lot of bling!) We would definitely use this venue again and recommend it to any couple considering it. AJ & Amanda are both very helpful and will work to get what you need from them.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie I

Canyonwood Ridge was the perfect place for my husband and I to get married. It has breathtaking views of the hill country, a beautiful chapel with huge windows to provide natural light, a large reception hall with cool, vintage lighting, and a breathtaking bridal suite. I could... Read More go on and on. Canyonwood Ridge is very accommodating to any style of decorations as well (country, elegant, whimsical, etc.). The cost is a great value, considering how beautiful it is and the customer service you receive. You get the venue the whole day of the wedding, which makes setting up the ceremony and reception space a breeze. They also have a full kitchen, bar, taps, etc. There is also a groom's suite with a TV, which my husband and his friends really enjoyed. I would highly recommend going out to Canyonwood Ridge, meeting with Amanda (the venue coordinator), and seeing the venue for yourself. My guests were blown away, and my husband and I were so happy. Pictures just don't do it justice!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Our daughter's wedding was at Canyonwood Ridge this past weekend & it was absolutely gorgeous! They wanted an indoor wedding which was great since it was a hot weekend, but all the guests loved going outside after the ceremony & taking in the beautiful views.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 McKenna J

This is by far the prettiest place in Dripping Springs! While the surrounding area is obviously breathtaking with sweeping views of the Hill Country, the venue itself is absolutely beautiful with sophisticated décor and little touches I haven't seen in a wedding venue before.... Read More The bridal suite was adorable and comfortable (and looks great in getting ready photos!). My husband and his friends loved their room as well with a more masculine decor to it. AJ, the owner is not only easy to work with, professional and personable but is timely in his responses and did his best to help me make the night I envisioned realized. My guests were floored by Canyonwood Ridge and so was I! Thank you so much for hosting the best night of our lives. I would recommend you go see this fantastic venue as soon as possible!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Held a sorority semi formal at this venue and it was absolutely perfect. Not only was the inside gorgeous, but the view from outside is hard to beat. The owner & event coordinator were so nice and easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Laurie M

Loved this place, beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Brenda L

It's pretty nerve wrecking to pick a venue that is in the midst of being built, but AJ the owner has done an amazing job in reassuring my fiance and I. When we were deciding on whether or not to go with Canyonwood, AJ offered to email his brides to ask them if they would be... Read More willing to talk with me about their process. From the beginning, AJ has been transparent and quick to respond to all my emails. He even takes the time to send us updated photos every 2-3 weeks to update us on the status of the construction. It's been great working with AJ so far and the venue site is beautiful. We are so excited to get married here next summer!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Amanda P

The venue is looking great and I love getting updated pictures of the venue! I cannot wait to see the final product! The owner, AJ, is very easy to get in contact with and will always responded fairly fast, which is great and he is very helpful with everything.