Canyonwood Ridge

Drippings Springs, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Canyonwood Ridge

Canyonwood Ridge in Dripping Springs, Texas is a wedding and event venue providing picturesque outdoor scenes for hosting a romantic ceremony and a traditional, elegant indoor location for exchanging vows. This charming area also offers a reception hall to eat, dance and socialize.

Chapel. This open and airy location is sure to please couples looking for a classic venue for marrying. Featuring picture windows overlooking the scenic countryside, as well as the chandeliers and vaulted ceilings make this spot truly a location to remember. This space also features exposed brick, wooden beam ceilings and neutral brown tones and white color scheme that can be easily adjusted to meet any theme.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. When the weather is clear, couples can consider having a ceremony in this location's outdoor site. This spot features a wooden arbor and an expansive lawn with a smooth paved aisle coming up the center. Set on top of the ridge, this location also offers a stunning view of the sprawling wooded area below.

Reception Hall. This site has an open layout and features vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams and picture windows lining the walls. It also features a fireplace, dangling lights and a large floor that can be easily be converted into a banquet reception with a large dance floor.

This venue is set up for functions accommodating 300 guests or less. However, if the Chapel is used in combination with the Reception Hall, up to 500 people can fit comfortably.

Rental times at Canyonwood Ridge are from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. the day of the event. All guests must leave the premises by midnight. Bands must stop playing at 11:30 p.m. to meet curfew. To access the venue earlier than 9 a.m., a request must be made 45 days in advance and this will incur an hourly fee.

Included in the rental of this facility is 300 Chiavari chairs for the ceremony. Another 300 Chiavari chairs are available for the reception. Also provided are 40 60-inch round tables, 20 8-foot rectangular tables and ten cocktail tables, as well as a table for the wedding cake. The staff will break down the event and if using one of the preferred caterers of this venue, set up is included as well and so are linens.

Unless in the event of a death or military deployment of the bride or groom, cancellations are not allowed and will result in a loss of all fees paid to the venue. The venue requires a certified bartender to serve hard liquor at the event. Plenty of parking is available, including over 80 paved spaces.

Some of the unique perks that Canyonwood Ridge offers to its clients are:

• 300-square-foot bridal room
  • Separate grooms room
  • Payment plan offered
  • Preferred vendor list
  • Beer, wine and champagne provided

Hill Country Wedding Venue

Canyonwood Ridge is a new Hill Country Wedding and Events Venue in the Austin area. Our Venue is unique and romantic with its dramatic views and Hill Country rustic undertones, but maintains a balance of simplicity and flexibility for brides to plan their perfect day.

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Church

Bar + Drinks, Planning

250 S Canyonwood Drive, Drippings Springs, TX (512) 709-1607

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Emma L

The renderings are astounding! And the venue site is amazing! Its amazing to watch it all come together! Amanda and AJ are the best and I can't wait to get married here! Next time you are in Dripping Springs on 290, check out this breath taking venue! Update! I had the... Read More great pleasure of being the first wedding here. Let me tell you, AJ and Amanda busted butt to get it done and WOW, it was perfect! The barn doors were great to separate ceremony space from reception area, bride and grooms suites were gorgeous, and everything ran flawlessly! I can not thank everyone here enough! We hired bartenders through the venue, outside caterers, a DJ and a live band! we had plenty of room for our large guest list (230) and we had the best time! The worst part is that it's over and I don't get to spent any more time at this breath taking venue.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tanner S

CR was everything we could have asked for and more! The venue speaks for itself as it is just absolutely beautiful and even more breathtaking in person. The thing that sets this venue apart is the staff, hands down. Amanda handled all of the little details that normal brides... Read More wouldn't think of and made our rehearsal and wedding day run so smoothly. My family adored her and we were so glad we hired her as our day-of coordinator! This venue also has a flat rate without hidden fees and pretty much all of the amenities you could be looking for. We loved it! Literally have zero bad things to say about this place and I would recommend it a hundred times over.

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Zain A

Let me start by saying that my dream wedding was only possible because of the staff at Canyonwood Ridge. They made the entire MONTH before my wedding easy and manageable. I had a huge wedding (400 guests), and the staff made things go so smoothly that I never had to worry about... Read More anything. I can't thank Alexandra Hershberger enough. She thought of everything in the planning process, I can't even manage to think about how my husband and I would have the planned our wedding without her. The venue itself is beautiful.. We used both the chapel and reception hall as our reception hall. Our guests could not stop gushing about how gorgeous the venue was. Then they stepped outside and were blown away. My family could not stop taking pictures of the scenic view. I think at one point my grandmother's were taking a selfie together. It was hard ushering the guests back into the hall, they did not want to leave. We got married in December, and even then, the view was GORGEOUS! I also absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the bridal suite to get ready in. As I was getting ready, I watched our guests enjoy themselves, enjoyed the view. The fact that I was actually able to get dressed at the venue was a major plus. My husband and I spent MONTHS trying to find a venue. Never did we find a venue that we were able to get the hall for so long. We started at 9AM all the way to midnight! We had so much time! Let's talk staff again, I cannot say enough thanks to the staff at Canyonwood Ridge. To every couple planning a wedding, do not hesitate, book their month of coordination package, you will not regret it, at all. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX! I also want to thank Amanda Hepner, and Anthony Pedrotti for helping make our day so special. Do not hesitate in booking this hall! You will be so glad you did.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Ashely G

CWR is a absolutely stunning. I had my heart set on getting married inside the chapel from the moment I even knew it existed. The aesthetics were everything I could have imagined. The only thing that left me disappointed was the communication between me and CWR. For somebody... Read More who really didn't know where to start or what I needed to provide, I was lost. They offered day of coordination through the venue but I really didn't even get that communicated to myself so when I found a different coordinating service I felt like they only favored brides who went through them. Again, this was not a huge deal but I wish I had a little more guidance from day one.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Ally M

What an absolutely gorgeous venue!! We could not have been more thrilled to have our wedding and reception at Canyonwood Ridge...on top of that all of our guests raved about the landscape and venue! Honestly, we didn't need a lot of decor because the venue has so many uniquely... Read More beautiful features! Lydia, Amanda, and AJ were so supportive and involved throughout our planning process....really putting in the effort to make our day so special and memorable!! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding site that has it all!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Chad S

INCREDIBLE! INCREDIBLE! INCREDIBLE!! Not only is it a beautiful venue, they were so flexible. We really did several non-traditional things and they were so gracious and helpful. Communication is top notch from the owner and all staff and the flexibility to make our special day... Read More happen wouldn't have happened at other places. Also getting the venue from 9 am to midnight was clutch because we did our own decorations. We also loved the ability to choose the outdoor or indoor option the morning of. The freedom of bringing in outside vendors allowed us to have Cajun food from my hometown which made our reception even that more personable. We got so lucky it was available for our day. Would do it all over again at Canyonwood Ridge.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Lindsay S

We cannot begin to express how beautiful and perfect Canyonwood Ridge is! I am extremely grateful my husband found it and made us the appointment to check it out! It was the first venue we visited and the one we HAD to go with! It is absolutely breath taking without a single... Read More decoration!!! Amanda and Alex were above and beyond helpful and I really can’t give enough praise and thanks to Alex for helping us and running our day so smoothly. She always responded in a timely manner and answered my billions of questions and never made me feel like a nuisance! I will truly miss talking to her so much! We wanted to do the indoor chapel from the get go because of our January date and it was spot on with fitting our vision for our perfect day. We truly consider it the best day of our lives and will cherish the pictures and memories forever!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Allison A

The views here are breath taking! All of our guests said this was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to. The pictures are just gorgeous. We used an outside wedding planner, but Canyonwood Ridge's staff was helpful throughout the entire process. Don't pass up this... Read More beauty!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Adriana G

The best venue in the hill country. I was looking for indoor hill country venues and Canyonwood Ridge was the only indoor option that had amazing views. The chapel is gorgeous with its floor to ceiling windows and outdoor views. There is outdoor ceremony option if wanted. AJ... Read More and Amanda were an exceptional team to work with. They show extreme professionalism and care to detail. The venue offers all day rental with beautiful bride and groom suites. We used their bar services offering great selections for beer and wine and to supplement our bar we were allowed to bring in our own hard liquor. Our guest count was around 265 and the venue easily accommodated this number. All this being said I highly recommend the team at Canyonwood Ridge. Thank you for a spectacular night and the memories we now have.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Daniela M

Canyonwood was the first venue we visited, and the moment we walked through the main doors we knew it was going to be our venue! It had everything we wanted in a venue; rustic but still elegant with a beautiful view of the hill country and a breath-taking chapel! We loved that... Read More the venue had no hidden fees and that we had access early to the venue on the day of the wedding. We got lucky enough to get Alex as our day-of-coordinator! Alex went above and beyond, she is amazing at what she does and we can honestly say that our day would not have been the same without her! If you are considering hiring in-house coordination ask for Alex, you won’t regret it! This venue also offers the flexibility of choosing what vendors you want to work with and tailor everything to you with the exception of the bartender service, which they have partnered with Bar Divas. If you choose this venue trust me when I say you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Hunter H

Our wedding at canyonwood ridge was everything we had hoped and more. We and our guests were blown away at the beauty of the venue and the staff was remarkably kind and helpful. 10 out of 10 overall and thank you for making our wedding day that much more special.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Victoria Q

Where do I start? I knew this would be our venue the second we pulled up. This place is breathtaking. The reception space, the chapel, those beautiful windows, the bridal suite...everything about this venue is amazing. Alex was my day of coordinator and I don't know what I... Read More would've done without her. She is so good at what she does. She was always available whenever I had questions or needed help deciding things. If you're undecided on a venue, look no further. This is your place!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Audrey A

Canyonwood Ridge is absolutely the most gorgeous venue! It's newly built and it's layout is designed perfectly for the functionality of a wedding. Overlooking the Texas Hill Country, the views and sunsets are breathtaking. I would describe the style of the venue as a rustic... Read More contemporary look. It's airy and bright with such a good feel to it. The bridal suite is fit for a princess- chandeliers, plenty of mirrors, blush colors, and the coolest part is the windows are tinted. You can look out and watch the guests but no one can see in. The chapel is stunning with windows all around and the outdoor area and arch is fit for a beautiful ceremony as well. I can't say enough good things. A big part of what made my day and this whole process special, was working with Amanda. She made this a breeze and was so detailed in making my plan come to life. She handled everything on our wedding day and made it run smoothly. Many thanks to Amanda and Canyonwood Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Blake E

We loved the site. The location is stunning and the staff is friendly and helpful. We recommend getting a day-of coordinator, certainly eased a lot of headaches!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sarah R

Alex & AJ were so helpful. The wedding venue is not only absolutely beautiful, it is well-managed, clean, and has a great staff. We barely even had to decorate, to make our pictures beautiful. BIG PLUS: The awesome inside ceremony space...because TEXAS yall.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Donna M

My advice - look no further! The facility is clean, well-arranged, well-equipped for any wedding. The view of the property from large windows in the chapel gives the appearance of an outdoor wedding without the weather risk. The high ceilings and lighting give the venue a... Read More graceful yet up-to-date atmosphere. The ceremony and reception area are attached so no one has to travel to a different reception destination. Coordinator Emily Gibbons was on point and often way ahead of our needs. She was gracious, calm and efficient throughout an entire day of rehearsal, wedding and reception and answering the many questions we asked throughout the day. You'll miss a lot if you choose a different venue.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Alyssa G

Canyonwood Ridge took our breath away the moment we stepped foot in the venue for our initial tour. It truly is the prettiest venue in the Hill Country and the staff is the best around! We decided to pay extra to have Amanda be our day-of coordinator, and it was the best... Read More decision we made throughout wedding planning. She provided so many amazing tools to help organize all of our thoughts and it helped our wedding day run smoothly. She was so warm and attentive throughout the entire process and made all of our ideas come to life. Our wedding was a destination wedding with over 95% of the guests travelling (including us) and we wanted our venue to be the perfect representation of Texas. Canyonwood Ridge was a showstopper and all of our guests commented on how breathtaking the venue and views were.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katelyn T

We got married at Canyonwood Ridge on January 15, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect!! It is the most stunning backdrop for any wedding, especially the indoor ceremony option, which we chose no matter what the weather was going to be like because we loved it! The entire staff is... Read More extremely helpful throughout the process from initially going to tour, all the way to helping manage during our special day! Emily was our day-of venue manager and she was awesome, staying in contact with me every few days the weeks leading up to manage final details and was a lifesaver the on the day-of as well! You wouldn't believe how many of our guests commented on how great the venue is! I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Casey B

I can't say enough about this place and the people that are behind it. We had ceremony and reception here and I would do it again 10 times over! THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED! I was looking for something very specific for our wedding and this place had everything I... Read More wanted. You have and indoor and outdoor option to choose where you would like to have your ceremony take place and both are gorgeous. We got married in July so outdoors was not an option (Texas summers are no joke) but the indoor space had BEAUTIFUL windows that made for almost as good of a backdrop as being outside. BRIDES - the bridal and bridesmaid suite is stunning. The staff at Canyonwood Ridge is amazing to work with. Amanda is your go to gal. She is one of the sweetest, most down to earth person you will ever meet. She goes beyond to make sure you have the perfect day. Your guests are going to be so blown away at this place and they will have a blast. It is so beautiful and worth every dollar you spend. One of the most memorable days of my life. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Amanda H

Canyonwood Ridge was absolutely perfect for my wedding! I loved it so much and my wedding was gorgeous! Everyone was raving about the venue and how it overlooked the Hill Country! AJ, Amanda, and Emily were all great and easy to work with and helped me with the wedding and... Read More answering all my millions of questions! Thank y'all!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Hannah V

My wedding at Canyonwood Ridge was nothing short of amazing. From the beginning, Amanda (wedding coordinator) and AJ (owner) were very helpful. AJ and Amanda were always prompt in returning my emails and ready to answer any question that I had. I opted to have Amanda... Read More coordinate on the day of and I would recommend that for anyone because it made the day go very smoothly. Amanda and her assistant put out all of the decorations and coordinated where everyone needed to be for the ceremony and reception. Our approximately 170 guests were extremely comfortable and felt at home throughout the whole night. We were able to have the venue from 9:00 AM to midnight which allowed us to drop off decorations in the morning and allowed everyone to have a night filled with fun. We felt the price for the venue was very comparable to others in the area and there weren’t any hidden fees that came up throughout the process. What I really loved about the venue was that there was an outdoor ceremony site, but there was also an indoor ceremony site in addition to a reception area. This was great just in case there was bad weather. We really enjoyed getting ready in the bridal and groom’s suite. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the people at Canyonwood Ridge made it a lot easier and our wedding day went off without a problem. I have Amanda and AJ to thank for that!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Molly E

Beautiful location, worked well with our vendors, AMAZING building design. You can have an indoor, outdoor, indoor/outdoor, or any combination therein without having to flip a room or repurpose any space. Could not recommend highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Emily T

Canyonwood Ridge was the absolute perfect place for us to get married! The venue itself is stunning, and we took a chance and booked while it was being built, but I am SO thankful that we did! The chapel was absolutely gorgeous for our Fall ceremony and we had the most beautiful... Read More view of the sunset as we said our vows. The reception hall is a perfect size for even larger weddings than ours, and all of our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous the views of the hill country as well as venue itself was. Amanda was also our week-of coordinator as well as the venue manager, and she is SO amazing! From booking with AJ, the owner, to working with Amanda and her staff during the planning and on our wedding day, my husband and I had the perfect wedding at Canyonwood Ridge!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Melanie P

Most beautiful venue and people in Austin. If you want a venue that has two separate areas for ceremony and reception... this place is perfect. The hill country back drop paired with the floor to ceiling windows makes this place so exquisite. Not to mention we have the venue the... Read More whole day. My girls and I started at 9 am and never had to move. This is so worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Chelsea P

I don't have a single negative thing to say about Canyonwood Ridge, and working with Amanda Hepner. This girl KNOWS how to help plan a wedding, and facilitate your thoughts and concerns every step of the way! Amanda was answering questions I hadn't got around to asking yet. She... Read More thought of everything, was so supportive, and made the seemingly impossible totally work! My wedding fit 300 people into the reception hall, and even did a Polish Grand March that got everyone out of their seats and following along! SO FUN!! I would absolutely recommend taking advantage of Canyonwood's breathtaking facilities, and especially taking advantage of their in house coordination. They are the experts at their own venue, and know how to get things done in the most cost efficient way. Always ask questions! The accommodating hours were especially relieving! We had the hall until midnight, which is surely something you don't find in all Austin area locations. The grounds are outrageously beautiful. We got married inside the chapel amongst floor to ceiling windows of the property. Guests were free to hang out in the reception hall, or take a walk outside to catch the breeze and the view while we were taking photos! Not to mention the adorable bridal and groom suites! I felt like I was getting dressed in a dollhouse for the day. It was perfect. In addition to the coordination and venue itself, I will HIGHLY recommend Uptown Drive for live music, The Bird and The Bear for photo and videography, Pink Avocado for delicious food, and STEMS for the most romantic, whimsical flower arrangements any bride could ask for! I can extend on the expertise on of the things I've mentioned if requested! Happy planning!! -Chelsea & Bryan Caffey