Cape Cod Ceremonies- Rev. Faith Lavender

Brewster, MA

Because this is where YOUR forever begins....

A great wedding ceremony captures the essence of the couple, creates a feeling of magic, tells a beautiful love story, makes people laugh and cry, gives you goose bumps and leaves you and your guests saying “wow”. Let us work together to create a memory that will last a life time!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony

127 Dillingham Road, Brewster, MA (508) 896-8582

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Melissa K

Reverend Faith Lavender played an instrumental role in making our wedding ceremony exactly what we wanted; full of love, happiness and laughter. As we started planning the wedding, we weren’t sure where to begin. Faith was there to guide us every step of the way and answer any... Read More and all questions we had. She provided an extensive list of suggestions and helped us both figure out exactly what we were looking for on our very special day. We both answered a questionnaire and she wrote a heartwarming love story that brought tears of joy and lots of laughter to our guests. Faith does an amazing job at creating a ceremony that is perfect for the both of you. Her intelligence, reliability, professionalism, and warming personality make her a pleasure to work with. One of my favorite things about Faith is her ability to make those around her feel calm and stress free. Weddings can be very exciting but also extremely stressful at times. Having Faith there with me during the wedding helped to keep me calm and relaxed. Our closest family and friends continue to send us rave reviews. “Your ceremony was perfect and fitting for the two of you. I laughed, I cried, and I truly enjoyed every moment.” “It was by far the best wedding ceremony I’ve ever attended. The happiness that filled the church was contagious. There wasn’t one guest in the entire church who didn’t have a smile on their face.” “Your loving cup ceremony was fantastic. I’ve never seen anything like it. It was perfect for you!” It was truly our honor to have Reverend Faith Lavender as the officiant for our wedding ceremony on Cape Cod, MA. She went above and beyond to celebrate our love and commitment in a way that captured both of our personalities. We would highly recommend you have some ‘faith’ in Reverend Lavender. We promise she will exceed your expectations in many ways. - Mr. & Mrs. Kolcz ♡

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Nichole C

We are so happy we chose Faith as our wedding officiant! She is friendly and kind, passionate about her work, and very responsive to emails (a trait I know most brides deeply appreciate!). Our favorite part about the ceremony that Faith created for us was the love story.... Read More We also liked that we were able to read the ceremony beforehand and make any changes that we wanted. Our family and friends commented to us later that they loved Faith because she was very well-worded and performed a unique and lovely ceremony. Faith will make your wedding ceremony everything you ever wanted! She has a questionnaire to fill out so that she can better understand your vision and so that there is no way you will be disappointed. Faith also gave us a ton of great suggestions (e.g. how to walk down the aisle, when to pause for the photographer, how to carry a tissue around your bouquet, and so many other little things that someone who has never been married before just doesn't think of). I definitely recommend hiring Faith as your wedding officiant and also spending the extra money to have her write your love story and attend your rehearsal :)

2016-10-12T10:50:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you S & N! You two were a joy to work with and so adorable during the ceremony! There was so much love there for you! Your family and friends could not have been happier for you! Thank you for allowing me to share... Read Less Read More

Personalized wedding ceremony - perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Lorraine B

The most important part of the wedding, in our view, is the ceremony. And we wanted it to reflect us and our sentiments. When we met Rev. Faith for the first time, we knew we had made the right choice. She has a great vibe - is so genuine and warm. We met, discussed our... Read More situation and what type of ceremony we wanted. She sent us a questionnaire that allowed us to share more. Based on this, she wrote a ceremony for us that was spot on - she nailed the exact mood, words and feelings we wanted relayed. It was a perfect "Purple Wedding". She also coached us in advance of the ceremony on ways to make our professional photos even better. Overall, we would highly recommend her - A+++++. She is wonderful!! And she is beautiful inside and out!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Marielle A

Faith was the perfect choice for our wedding officiant. She was warm, organized, and walked us through the whole process. We're so lucky to have had such a beautiful ceremony that we'll always remember. Thank you, Faith!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Stephanie B

My husband and I were thrilled to work with Faith. She was so warm and welcome when first meeting with her and walked us through the process effortlessly. Our ceremony was so personal to us and it was evident a lot of thought and passion went into creating it. Our favorite part... Read More was the "love story" add-on, which made me cry! (Luckily, Faith had backup tissues close by). She incorporated actual quotes that my husband and I both had stated about each other and it was just perfect. My guests also loved the "sea glass ritual" where they were able to join in the ceremony and bless their piece of sea glass with a prayer or well wish. I cannot say enough great things about Faith and how special our ceremony was. My best friend who is getting married down the Cape next year is already inquiring to book her! You will not be disappointed. :-)

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kate S

Faith set such a beautiful space for our ceremony. Her angelic presence and voice brought everyone into the moment. I've never felt so present and grounded. Her guidance and orchestration in the whole process really allowed for our love to flourish and the magic between us to... Read More unfold. If you are looking for a ceremony that is heartfelt and inspirational, a ceremony that touches the heart of everyone in the room then Faith is the one. She was born to do this. We couldn't be more grateful and feel more fulfilled!

2017-05-17T07:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm SO happy that I was able to bring such JOY to your ceremony and wedding day! Nothing makes me happier! Wishing you all the best! Faith

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 michelle t

My husband and I were so fortunate to have found Faith. From day one we knew we were so lucky. We were looking for someone to make our ceremony meaningful and memorable and it was so much more and we are forever grateful. All of our guests couldn't say enough of how beautiful... Read More the ceremony was and how wonderful she made the ceremony. From day one with her warm greeting we knew she was the one. She took the time to get to know us and walked us through every step creating a ceremony special to us. She was absolutely wonderful. Words can't describe our feelings of how special she was to our day, we can't thank her enough for all that she did.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Eliza H

Faith was such a fantastic officiant! From the first time I talked with her on the phone, I could tell that she was a sweet person and gentle soul. My husband and I met with her at her house to get to know each other and go over the details- there was so much we didn't know... Read More about the process and Faith was so helpful and informative. She provided wonderful options for reading, wedding vows, and ring vows. We would have been so lost without her! She sent us a draft of the ceremony and was open to any suggestions we had before finalizing. The three of us talked on the phone the week of the wedding and she gave some important tips- like looking at each other during the ceremony and not at her the whole time! Faith even coordinated her outfit around the wedding colors to complement the color scheme. I was a total nervous nelly for the wedding but Faith did a great job keeping me calm. We received SO MANY compliments on the ceremony, - Faith added a lot of personal touches to it. Everyone was saying how it was the best ceremony they've been to! My 89 year old grandpa told me that it was so great, he might even want to get married again :) After the ceremony, Faith dropped off our vow cards (great momento!) and a lovely certificate in our card box- so sweet! My only regret is that we can't do it all over again!

2017-02-17T16:12:31 Response from the vendor

Hello Newlyweds! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It truly makes my day when I hear back from a couple that they were so happy with their ceremony and that their guests loved it too! You were both wonderful to work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jenna C

We cannot thank Faith enough for the beautiful ceremony that she gave us! It was exactly what we wanted in that was light-hearted yet intimate. She took the time to meet with us in order to get to know us and make sure that she personalized our ceremony. She portrayed our love... Read More story in a way that fit us perfectly! She was really able to make it our own and did not appear as if she was just reusing some other couple’s ceremony. We have received so many compliments from our guests about the ceremony. Faith is very easy to work with and is always willing to talk and review ideas. She is very professional and personalizes each ceremony. She was also willing to come to our rehearsal and spend individual time with us going over each step of the ceremony, including things we would have never thought about. We would recommend Faith to any couple looking for a ceremony that they and their guests will never forget!

2017-01-08T09:49:40 Response from the vendor

Hello J& J, Thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful review! You both were such a pleasure to work with and it was my honor to officiate your ceremony! I'm so glad you had such a beautiful day on the beach, especially since the day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessica P

Faith was such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with during our wedding! She was very responsive via email which was very helpful during working hours. We had an initial phone call with her, and just met with her at her home twice before the big day. She provided a stand and... Read More microphone for us so that our guests could hear us during our outdoor ceremony. Throughout the whole process she listened to exactly what we wanted to do during our ceremony and offered suggestions when asked. We wanted to have a interfaith ceremony, I am Catholic and my husband is Jewish. Both of us wanted to give a nod to our religious backgrounds but wanted to make our ceremony more about our love and commitment to each other. She also included a bit of humor into the ceremony as well and made the entire ceremony personalized just for us. Everyone commented on how perfect our ceremony was and our engaged friends specifically mentioned that they want their ceremony to be just like ours. If you are getting married in Cape Cod you must use Faith!

2016-10-30T16:27:41 Response from the vendor

Hello newlyweds! Thank you for your thoughtful words! You two were just wonderful to work with in every way! Jess, you were such a stunning bride! Thank you for the photos! I hope you and Mike had a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to see your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Courtney E

I am so beyond grateful for Rev. Scott. He was very helpful and caring . With my husband away for the Navy, Rev. Scott, was so understanding and did everything he could to make sure that my husband was still included even with his presence absent. He was in constant contact with... Read More me, which was so great! The day of the wedding he met with me and went over how the ceremony would go so both my husband and I would not be so nervous. He had created such a BEAUTIFUL ceremony and I'm so happy and blessed to have had him perform my ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Meaghan B

Faith was a wonderful celebrant for our wedding. She was very easy to work with and was very professional throughout the whole process. She really listened to us to create a ceremony that reflected our personalities. We truly appreciated her tips for the ceremony to make it... Read More special and to get great photos. We received many compliments on the ceremony from our guests! We would highly recommend Faith!

2016-10-11T13:18:56 Response from the vendor

It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your day and your happy memories! I'm So happy to hear you received so many compliments! Thank you for taking the time to write me a nice review! I truly appreciate it! Many blessings as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Christine B

Our ceremony was everything that we wanted. Rev. Faith Lavender made our ceremony completely ours. I would highly recommend her services!

2016-10-09T12:45:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure sharing your day with you! I wish you and Roger all the best!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Sydnie K

Faith did a fabulous job. She made our ceremony so intimate and comfortable. We've received so many compliments on our ceremony. Fantastic job!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Caroline C

Faith was an incredible officiant. She really took the time to get to know us and she walked us through the whole process, including getting the marriage license. Our ceremony was tailored specifically to us and she made it absolutely beautiful and unforgettable. I would highly... Read More reccomend her to any couple getting married in the area. She will make you feel at ease throughout the whole process and provide you with a wonderful ceremony.

2016-10-09T12:48:32 Response from the vendor

It was so much fun sharing your wedding with you and Ryan! What a gorgeous day! And you looked stunning! Thank you for your review and for sending a few pics!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kayla O

My husband and I were married on the beach on 9/17/16. Faith was truly wonderful to work with. From our first in person meeting, we felt a sense of relief, calmness, and joy to have such a kind person writing and officiating our special day. Faith took the time to get to know... Read More us, listened to our thoughts and opinions and allowed us to have the freedom to add or change anything to our ceremony. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony. We can't thank her enough and highly recommend her! It was a pleasure to work with her. Two friends/family loved her and will be using her for their ceremonies next year! Thank you Faith!! :)

2016-10-03T14:51:22 Response from the vendor

Congratulations K&P! You were one of the nicest couples I worked with all summer! And you were truly one of my most STUNNING brides! I was so glad that the day was so beautiful for you! I think you got the last nice weekend of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Scott Kenzel conducted our ceremony and it could not have been done more romantically. His communication and creativity in preparing our ceremony helped us realize the beauty our day. Scott was attentive to details, well prepared, flexible and easy to work with. He constantly... Read More reminded us that it was our day and to be present to the beauty of our marriage. Thank you, Scott for making a perfect day even better! Bill and Kim

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Meredith C

Reverand Faith Lavender is amazing. So helpful, caring, warm, and you can tell she loves what she does. She really takes the time to get to know the couple to be able to write the perfect ceremony. I truly was not nervous the day of our wedding because I trusted that Faith would... Read More guide us through and that is exactly what she did. I would recommend her to any couple planning their wedding day!!!

2016-09-17T07:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meredith and Dan! What a sweet couple you are! I so enjoyed meeting you both and your wonderful families! I'm so glad I was able to share such a meaningful day with you all! I wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Rachel F

Faith officiated the most beautiful ceremony for us. She met with us beforehand to learn about us to make our ceremony very personal. Our guests were very touched by our ceremony and how lovely Faith was. She has a wonderful, calming presence. We would definitely recommend Faith... Read More to anyone looking for a special ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Sandra N

Truly blessed! In planning my son's wedding and having more of a role than I imagined I would, I was given the task of finding an officiant. Not being form the Cape I leaned on friends and other resources to find the right fit. I was not even a minute into Faith's web video when... Read More I paused it to call her. The moment I heard her soft calming voice and her kind words I had an instant connection. Faith met with Alexander Rachel on three occasions, but the day of the wedding when she spoke, you would have thought she knew them forever. The wedding was two weeks ago and we are still receiving phone calls from family and friends. "Touched beyond belief" is just one of the comments we heard. Faith and the service she provided that day will be forever embedded in our memory banks. Thank you Faith we are all so blessed to have had you share in our special day!!!!

2016-09-13T12:23:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you sandy! I always love it when the mother of the groom shares! It really was divine intervention that lead you to me and we both know it was meant to be! It was such a pleasure to meet your family and share in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Sara M

Faith was amazingg! I'm so glad we booked her for our ceremony at Wychmere Beach Club. From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew she was going to be perfect for our special day. My now husband and I have been together since high school (13 years!) and Faith did a fantastic... Read More job personalizing our love story for our ceremony. Faith is so warm and kind and just a pleasure to work with. Our goal for our ceremony was to have our guests laughing at some points and crying and Faith did just that! Honestly, my favorite part of my entire wedding day was the ceremony and I have Faith to thank for that!

2016-09-07T15:23:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Sara, it was such a pleasure to meet you and Jordan and share your wedding day! What a Gorgeous bride you were and just a joy to work with! It was wonderful meeting your family and friends the day of your wedding! They were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Katharine M

Faith is truly amazing. She personalized our ceremony perfectly and made it so special for us. She told our love story perfectly. After the ceremony everyone told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had been to. She did such an amazing job. She is so well spoken and very... Read More professional. She suggested having our families switch sides when we got married so our parents could see our faces during the ceremony. My mom was ecstatic about this, my mom loved being able to see my face the entire time during the ceremony. Faith is so sweet and so easy to work with. She put her heart and soul into everything she spoke at our ceremony. She truly made our day extra special and we are so happy to have found her!

2016-09-07T15:30:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you K & R for your sweet and kind words! If I were able to review my couples I would give you five stars too! You were just wonderful to work with...fun, easy going, on time, and so ready to be married! Katharine, when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Ben M

When I first spoke to Faith on the phone about our wedding, I instantly felt at ease and had a feeling she'd be perfect as our officiant. When we met with her in person, my hunch was correct. She is the most warm and welcoming woman with such a gentle soul. She was so helpful... Read More throughout the whole process of putting our ceremony together and answered all of the questions we had. At our rehearsal and on our wedding day, she was the perfect mix of fun and easy-going but kept things on track and made sure that the ceremony truly felt special. We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was. We couldn't have been happier with how everything went, it was just perfect.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Mimi K

The best thing we did second only to our venue was hiring Rev Faith. She made everyone laugh and cry and her level of involvement was amazing even though we live on the other side of the country. We talked to several people but Faith stood out instantly. I wouldn't go... Read More anywhere else if you're getting married on the Cape. This is one of the most important decisions you'll make and she made everyone, both religious and not, feel included and a part of our special day.

2016-05-04T14:29:18 Response from the vendor

Hello Newlyweds! I hope you both enjoyed your amazing honeymoon! Was it everything you had dreamed it would be? Thank you so much for your wonderful review, how sweet of you! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and share such a special... Read Less Read More

Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Sarah I

Faith wrote the most perfect ceremony for us! She told the story of our relationship and threw in a few well-timed jokes to create a light-hearted feel for the whole ceremony. It captured the two us and our relationship perfectly! We got so many compliments for guests on how... Read More great she was! I HIGHLY recommend Faith!