Is this your business? claim it now

Capital City DJ

East Helena, MT

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3665 Meadowlark Dr, East Helena, MT (406) 227-8644

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Michelle B

He kept the crowd out on the dance floor all night! Which was especially impressive as it was over 100 degrees outside

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Stephanie D

One word. Amazing! He made sue everything was what we wanted.

So perfect!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Erin W

We provided a list of some suggestions, and the schedule of events. He kept us on track, and the dance floor was packed all night! Was so overly satisfied with his work!

Nice people, technical difficulties

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Heidi H

The DJ and his assistant were timely and curteous but their hard drive crashed just as dinner was being served. They hustled to have someone bring a drive with the necessary songs for the first dance, etc (as we were out in the country where internet was not available) but it... Read More really held up the reception. They offered no compensation for this flub. Once they were brought a new hard drive they got the party going, but it was a tough start for sure.

DJ

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Emily L

They were very nice to work with and played great music. They also integrated other activities that helped everyone get up and dance. They did a great job announcing as well.

Okay

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Kristi M

Although he did a pretty good job at the wedding reception and everyone commented on the great music, I am not sure I would recommend this DJ. He forgot our first appointment and we had to reschedule and then he is the one that mentioned he would come to the reception hall at... Read More 10:00 to set up and forgot again. Very disappointed we were not priority on his list.

THENNIS BRIDE

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 CLANCIE B

Capital City DJ was very professional and on time and very well priced.. They did a great job with the music and the guest had a great time. I would suggest them to all my friends..

Great Music

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Melissa V

We ended up finding Capital City DJ's at a last minute and luckily they had an opening. We met with the ownner, Neal and his son Tyson, about a month before the wedding. We hadn't ever heard of them before and didn't have any reviews to go on. They were very nice people and were... Read More great to work with. I provided Neal a list of the songs I definitely wanted and during the wedding reception I was able to hear plenty of them. Tyson was the actual DJ for our wedding and did a great job. He was great to deal with and very accomodating to everyone's different taste of music. I would definitely recommend.