The Best Kept Secret In Wedding Florals

As a 3rd generation family-owned business we strive to succeed! With over 200 years design experience since 1932, we have continually adapted to change with the times. With trends coming and going we pride ourselves on staying educated by attending floral shows and conventions. We know that no two weddings are the same so you will never see two of the same bridal bouquet with our shops name on them. Allow us the opportunity to sit down and put your dreams into a reality! You can schedule your consultation with one of our wedding coordinators today; there is a $35 fee for consultations, but this payment will be applied to your total upon booking with us! We look forward to making your special day one of a kind!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Dorian G

Capitol Hill Florist did an AMAZING job! I had the pleasure of working with Sherri for our wedding and she did everything I asked and more! I told her what flowers I wanted to use and I had very few ideas as to the design that I wanted. I had a picture of want I wanted the... Read More bridal bouquet, and main centerpiece for the reception to be like, but other than that, nothing. The main centerpiece that I wanted turned out to be a bit expensive, so I set a price and they came up with a wonderful design that was still very similar to my original design-just at a much better price! They are very talented and made us very happy on our wedding day! They even delivered and set up the flowers for us and when the reception was over, they came and picked up their vases so we didn't have to return them! We would recommend Capitol Hill Florist to anyone looking for beautiful flowers at a reasonable price! -I know this is one of the only reviews and that would make me skeptical as well while I was searching for vendors; however, we have used them for many, many years as our florist and they are very nice people! Even if you decide not to use them, at least check them out- you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kelsea S

The flower arrangements were so beautiful and well put together! Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Callie W

Capital Hill was so amazing to work with during my wedding. Patty does such beautiful work with all the flowers. The flowers for my wedding was one thing I knew I didn't need to worry about. Capital Hill is so professional and was so amazing to work with. I suggest them to... Read More anyone is getting married!

Capitol Hill Florist

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Lindsey B

We used Capitol Hill Florist for the flowers at our wedding. I did not have a complete vision for the types of flowers that I wanted and Sharon did a wonderful job at helping me figure out what would be best. What we did have was a set of special vases that were all different... Read More sizes and shapes that we gave to them months before the wedding. They took great care of them and were able to make different arrangements for each vase. They delivered the flowers early and had everything ready to go. The center pieces, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and my bouquet were absolutely gorgeous! They could not have done a more perfect job!

Flowers

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Rebecca C

I love Capitol Hill Florist. My florist helped me to pick out the best flowers for me in no time, and created all the different arrangements for everyone in the wedding as well as supplying some extra flowers for my wedding cake! They have been in business for quite a while, and... Read More it definitely shows. I was very pleased with the beautiful (and great smelling!) results.

Flower Power

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Paula B

Missing a few corsage pins, other than that - great job!

All i can say is Breath Taking

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 lora f

I can not say enough good about this florist. My flowers were amazing. i had seen the designs and arangments prior to our big day. but when i steped in the door way and saw all the flowers set up it took my breath away. i started crying before i even got to the alter. They are... Read More A+

Patty rocks!

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Kristin B

Patty was the florist who worked with me and she is SO fantastic to work with! She could not have been more helpful or appreciative and we all loved it! The flowers were just as I had imagined!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/09/2010 Angela C

I can rave and rave about how beautiful my flowers were. The vineyard was beautiful but the flowers added the perfect touch. I loved how they all turned out. Capitol Hill did exactly what I described even though I didn't have a picture for everything and it was amazing.

Meet The Director of Marketing

Denise Warner

As a young girl my favorite part of being "sick" and getting to miss school was going to the flower shop with my mom; I would lock myself in their wedding consultation area and look at the books for hours! As I got a little older and started helping setup the weddings I fell even more in love with these special days! I have been planning my perfect wedding since I was old enough to not think boys had cooties, so let’s get started on planning yours too! As the marketing coordinator I get to be focused on the final results and making sure they please you and the pictures you will keep!