Capturing Unforgettable Moments In Time

We’re storytellers based in the beautiful city of New Orleans. We photograph a limited number of weddings each year because it's important to give the time and attention that each of our couples deserve. Telling your story from how you met, getting engaged, and your big day is our specialty. We’ll not only be there to document your wedding, but also for all those special moments that spiral from your union; family lifestyle sessions, achievements, maternity, birthdays and so much more. We connect with our couples because to us you become an integral part of our family and lifetime friends. Life is too short to waste and documenting those moments in time commemorates your family for generations to come; creating your legacy.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Greater New Orleans + Baton Rouge Areas (504) 507-0057
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Kelli R

THE GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! Our wedding was December 18, 2016 and it was everything I could have asked for. Capture Studio Photography ( Anthony) played a major part in our wedding day being a success. He was Very patient and organized. Anthony captured moments that I was not... Read More even aware of. My guest are still raving about how professional and passionate he was on that day, to assure that we were satisfied. I have to also mention how timely Anthony was about every aspect concerning our wedding. That includes our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos . The wedding album was SPECTACULAR and more than I could ever dream of. I could look at this album for years to come and still remember our special day! P.S. I can't hardly wait for Capture Studio Photography to photograph our maternity photos! Choosing Capture Studio Photography(Anthony) was one of the best decisions that we made while planning our wedding!!!!

2017-05-22T13:21:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the heart felt words. We enjoyed your wedding day so much and everything was beautiful. We're looking forward to documenting those maternity photos next!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jodi D

We interviewed 7 photographers before we made our decision. Throughout the process, Capture Studio Photography stayed at the top of our list. When we met with Anthony, he was on time, prepared and personable. He answered all of our questions and he even brought to our attention... Read More some of the important things that we were not aware of (i.e. a timeline to take all of the most important photos). We ended up with beautiful photos and Anthony is now our friend. Going with Capture Studio Photography was the BEST decision we made for our big day.

2017-05-31T12:46:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations and appreciate your kind words. Making your day memorable is what we strive for and we look forward to capturing all the precious moments throughout your lives.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Rose A

Anthony Lamoth was a very professional and excellent photographer. He was the photographer at my dads wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with how all the pictures turned out. He met with the bride and groom a day or so before the wedding to check out the venue and discuss... Read More all option of where they would like there pictures to be taken before hand. And if they had any special request which they did. He included the whole party including family and friends and all the special moments you want captured at a wedding. He was very patient and great with the kids that were in the wedding party and made sure to capture all the great memories. He was there from beginning to the end just so nothing was missed. His price was very reasonable. And we couldn't have asked for someone better to share that special day with. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting professional pictures done. I am now engaged and plan to have Anthony capture all my special moments at my wedding! His work and talent is incredible.

2017-05-28T11:14:52 Response from the vendor

We are so overwhelmed with the beautiful response and all that we mean to you and your family. Your dad's wedding was beautiful and we cant wait to document your big day.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jacqueline M

It was a pleasure working with Capture Studio Photography. Anthony is professional, courteous and reliable. He capture the most memorable moments of the wedding for my daughter and son-in-law.

2017-05-22T16:39:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure documenting your daughter's wedding and a joy to be involved in one of their most memorable days.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Yennifer B

The Capture Studio did a excellent job taking Michelle and I engagement pictures. I will recommend him to everyone, great personality, professional. He knew just what we wanted.. thank you Yennifer and Michelle

2017-05-28T11:09:06 Response from the vendor

It was my sincere pleasure to capture the love between the two of you. I cant wait to document your big day!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Yennifer B

2017-05-22T16:38:30 Response from the vendor

No, thank you and it was my pleasure. I had a great time capturing the love between the two of you and I can't wait for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Lisa C

Anthony was amazing! We had a courthouse wedding, but we wanted a photographer to capture the moment. He worked with us for two hours and got some absolutely stunning photos. Absolutely recommend.

2017-05-22T13:25:11 Response from the vendor

We LOVED your intimate courthouse wedding. We though it was so memorable and are glad you love your photos. Thank you so much for the 5 start review.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Josh M

The Capture Studio offer an affordable photography experience at the same great quality you would expect anywhere else. They were very easy to work with and cater to your needs. I would higly recommend them to anyone.

2017-05-22T13:25:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We're glad you love your photos and hope the memories last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ana L

The capture studio handled the photography for our wedding.They were prompt, courteous and very professional. Anthony was our photographer, he was very patient throughout the day and insured that we had all of the photos that we wanted to remember our special day. Our wedding... Read More photos were stunning to say the least and every time anybody sees them they comment on how beautiful they are. I would highly recommend capture studio for all of your photography needs.

2017-05-22T13:23:08 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your 5 star review and the time you took in writing it. We're elated that we made your day a memorable one.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kibeau H

Anthony, with the Capture Studio did my husband and I engagement and wedding photos. We love the photos. He is very creative and really captured the whole day perfectly from beginning to end. My husband and I, our family (here and abroad) and friends all love his work and would... Read More use his services in the future.

2017-05-22T13:24:05 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you and your family, local and abroad, love the how we captured your wedding and engagement photos. We can't wait to work with you again in the near future.

Meet The Manager

Anthony LaMothe

Anthony has always had a passion for capturing and documenting memorable moments. Playing with his father’s film and Polaroid cameras, paved the way for his love of photography. Anthony has a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters, whom are his world. Some of his favorite things in life are God first, family, photography of course, architecture, everything New Orleans, various foods, technology & gadgets, humor, cooking, playing the drums, and most importantly making memories.