Capturing the Moments That Last a Lifetime

Real moments captured, cool portraits and the beautiful details remembered all in way that tells the story of your day told by a couple of story tellers. We believe that a wedding album is the most timeless way to preserve that story. All of of our packages include a wedding album, a jump drive of all of the edited images and a copy right release of your images. If you are interested we would love to meet for coffee and talk more about how we can make your day remembered.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2043 Copper Lane, Eagan, MN Eagan, Twin Cities, The World (651) 295-5413

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kendal F

Duke was the best choice I made for the whole day! He has an incredibly easygoing, mellow personality that made me really comfortable-- we were just laughing and cracking up the whole time we were taking photos before the ceremony, which was a great way to start the day. I... Read More told him I cared way more about having fun and capturing great candid shots of the party than anything else, and he delivered that exactly-- I didn't even realize he was taking half of the great photos that he did, he was so unobtrusive. He emailed the first batch of photos almost immediately after the wedding (which was really nice) and I had a great time looking through all the pictures of us, family and friends dancing and having a blast. He captured all the moments that when I look at the photos, I go "oh yeah, THAT was one of my favorite parts of the day I almost forgot...and THAT...oh, and THAT." Really, really great.

2016-10-30T22:09:51 Response from the vendor

You are to kind and it was awesome working with you as well.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Smeeta G

We really enjoyed using Duke and Jera for our pictures! Duke took our engagement photos, pictures of our rehearsal dinner, and Duke and Jera took pictures of our wedding. They were organized, and helped make our day better. They were the perfect mix of getting us the pictures... Read More we wanted, capturing all of our moments while not getting in the way at all. I'll be honest, I wasn't necessarily looking forward to our wedding album review session, but it was great! It was great to review our special day with Duke and Jera and relive those moments we had forgotten! We got our pictures quickly and we are so happy we chose Duke and Jera!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 jeff b

Duke and Jera are fantastic. Professional top notch work, but down home personalities from both. Their customer service is unsurpassed. I have recommended them to a few people and will recommend to anyone in the future. No need to keep looking for someone, they are everything... Read More and more. They did our wedding in May. They have many excellent ideas for poses and are very open to your suggestions and requests. They really do "Capture the Moment".

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Vanessa N

Loved everything about our experience with Duke (and Jera)! We worked with them for our engagement session and our wedding. They are creative, timely, very attentive to ALL communications, extremely personable and you can't beat their prices. I can't wait for them to capture... Read More many more moments in the future. We'll definitely be working with them again! ❤

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Beth W

Nate and I are happy we hired Duke and Jera for our wedding photos. Duke has a creative eye which makes his photographs stand out. Duke and Jera were helpful with posing photos and making the process enjoyable. They came prepared -- they visited the reception location beforehand... Read More and scoped out the best photo spots. Several people made comments on how professional Duke and Jera were and how great the photos turned out. We agree!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nicole W

Duke and Jera were so wonderful to work with for our wedding photography! They were personable, professional, and fun from our first meeting. From engagement pictures to wedding prep to pictures the day of, Duke and Jera did a great job and were easy to communicate with. Our... Read More sneak peak pictures turned out so great and we are so excited to see the rest of the pictures from them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrea W

Thank you Duke and Jera for everything you did for us on our wedding day. You were not only very professional but also personable and got to understand our personalities and capture that on camera. We also want to thank you for how quick you responded to any question or comment... Read More as well as how quick we were able to preview and finally view our photos. We could not have been more pleased with your work! We would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you again!

2016-10-30T22:10:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. Jera and I really enjoyed being a part of your day and working with you both.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jason A

Duke and Jera were easy to work with and they're very friendly. The photos they took of our day will be ones that last a lifetime! Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sommer A

Duke was great! He and my daughter really clicked. She had a blast! He really connected with her and was able to bring out her personality in her photos. He made it easy and fun. So happy.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Andrew F

Captured Moments by Duke went above and beyond our expectations. We were extremely pleased with their professionalism, their preparedness, and the finished product. We found their pricing to be comparable to other reputable photographers in the are and really enjoyed working... Read More with them.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ryan B

We were lucky to have Duke on our wedding day. Duke was very attentive to our needs and prompt in his replies during planning. We were able to meet with him before the wedding and we got exactly what we wanted. He is creative and does his homework on site locations. We were very... Read More comfortable with him and we loved his work!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Tiffany N

Duke and Jera did a fabulous job with both our engagement pictures and our wedding. He found a beautiful spot for us to do our first look and was there through most of the night to capture everything that was going on. Both Duke and Jera were very easy to work with. I would... Read More highly recommend this photographer for your wedding!!!

2016-09-04T21:02:13 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you guys as well. An what a fun day.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Madison E

Overall amazing!!!! From the day we met up to talk about package options until even today as we are getting our album put together! His pictures are flawless and he is so focused on it being your day! Duke helped with so much more then just photography during my big day! From... Read More helping my sister and I with my dress, giving me ideas to reduce stress, and even small words of encouragement to my husband and I! I couldn't be happier with his work, we had received the pictures so fast! He really got EVERYTHING! Things we didn't know, had forgotten about, and even some of the best moments of the day!

2016-08-08T16:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have enjoyed working with you both so much and wish you the best in years to come.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Latosha M

Duke and Jera were fun to work with. We have a huge family, so photos can be chaotic. They handled it well and got numerous shots that make us smile. Looking forward to looking back on our wedding photos in years to come!

2016-07-26T09:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and enjoyed working with you as well. Duke & Jera

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Katie D

We could NOT have been happier with Duke and Jera! We planned a wedding from Dallas and they accommodated us via Skype and the phone wonderfully. The sneak peek photos we've seen have been great and I CANNOT wait to see the rest! I highly recommend Duke and Jera! Katie and... Read More Jacob

2016-06-01T16:20:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed being a part of your day and hope the photos bring you many years of happiness.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Melissa C

Duke and his wife Jerah were awesome to work with.Very accommodating. They seemed to capture the look I wanted. Were able to catch the perfect moments. Being camera shy, they were able to still get great photos.

2016-06-30T17:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and we enjoyed working with you both. Duke & Jera

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Duke and Jera helped us create lasting memories of our wedding day. They took the time to meet with us before our engagement photos and wedding photos to find out what kind of photos we wanted. They found an awesome barn and lake to take photos at the day of our wedding per... Read More our request. Duke was easy to work with after the wedding to ensure the photos turned out the way we wanted them to. I can't thank Duke and Jera enough for all the time and effort put into our wedding album to make it perfect. I cannot wait to see the final product.

2015-10-31T23:19:45 Response from the vendor

We really have enjoyed working with you guys and can't wait for your to see the album. Duke & Jera

Story Book Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Duke was great to work with, from the moment we met with him, we knew he was what we were looking for. He even scouted both our ceremony and reception venues ahead of our big day. Duke was very easy going and calming throughout the entire day. He even stayed well into the... Read More night at our reception capturing more wonderful images. The pictures came out beautiful with a high quality look for budget friendly wedding. He was also willing to work with us on our price too. Duke did a wonderful job and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for you're big day. Thanks again Duke for capturing our special day!

2015-10-31T23:20:46 Response from the vendor

Wow you are to kind and we so enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

My wedding pictures were set up a bit differently from most: I had a separate wedding shoot a few days before I was actually getting married, a photographer on the day of, and a photographer on the day of our open-house reception (which occurred a week after the wedding).... Read More There was a slight mix-up regarding scheduling, but it was solved very quickly (hence the -1 star). The final pictures look absolutely gorgeous! Duke made my husband and I feel very comfortable. As a result, we have very natural looking pictures that look polished, but not stiff or staged. I would definitely use Duke again, thanks Duke!!

2015-10-27T00:31:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and so glad that scheduling error got worked out.

WOW!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kelly M

Simply amazing photos!!! Great to work with, very accommodating and FUN people to work with!!!

2015-10-20T11:27:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks and you guys were a lot of fun to work with as well.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

16 days before our wedding our photographer suddenly cancelled on us. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it led to us working with Duke! From the beginning Duke was invested in working with us to help us create the wedding we had been dreaming about. He helped us... Read More thoughtfully plan out how we could capture what was most important to us. Duke took fantastic pictures of our wedding day and we really enjoyed working with him. We both recommend working with captured moments by duke! -Madeline & Nick

2015-10-07T23:06:40 Response from the vendor

You guys are to kind. It was pleasure and what a beautiful day! May the photos bring you many happy memories for many years to come.

Captured Moments by Duke

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Actually they should rename their business Captured Moments by Duke and Jera! From our first Triple D Christmas Card Photo shoot, to 2 more Triple D Engagement photo shoots, then ultimately our wedding, these two amazing photographers, co-worker, and friends got to know us... Read More personally so that each experience was like they've known us forever. They provided us with memories of a lifetime and I will definitely use them for other photo opportunities in our future, ie family photos, more Christmas Cards. They even turned into Triple D lovers like us. (Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives). So proud and happy we used Captured Moments by Duke (and Jera ;) )

2015-10-05T08:04:13 Response from the vendor

Photographing your relationship and watching it grow from dating, to engagement and now husband and wife has been so much fun. We also appreciate how you have expanded our knowledge of awesome restaurants in the Twin Cities. Jera and I really appreciate you guys and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Erin S

Duke is truly an amazing photographer. Not only for expertly capturing all the special moments we asked for (and more!), but for his amazing grace under pressure, his kind attention to details, and his natural way of keeping moods calm on such an intense day. He and Jera were... Read More the perfect fit for our personalities. They were able to collect an overwhelming collection of incredible photos, followed up by the most amazing photo album, (clearly created with thoughtful care by Jera), telling the perfect story of our day. We honestly could not have chosen a better team. Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts.

2015-09-22T23:26:57 Response from the vendor

We so enjoyed being a part of your very special day. It was the most fun that we have had on a 4th of July in many years. You both are so nice to work with. You picked an awesome choice date for your wedding.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Janina W

Duke and Jera are remarkable! From start to finish we received quality attention and service. Duke took the time to look at the venue before the BIG DAY to be sure we captured our greatest moment! The day was perfect (despite some lucky rain drops), and Duke and Jera... Read More transitioned our large family from the exterior to interior photographs. We loved every photo - it was so difficult to choose from! They sure know how to capture our desires into quality and affordable photography. Thank you, Duke and Jera!

2015-09-22T23:30:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We so enjoyed being a part of your day. Duke & Jera

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kyia K

Duke & Jera were absolutely fantastic! They were with you and excited with you the entire time. They helped us get absolutely every photo we wanted on our wedding day, plus more! The photos are beautiful and fast turn around. Could not ask for a better photographer. Thank you!

2015-09-09T08:36:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed working with you both.

Duke & Jera

I've been a wedding & life photographer for 10 yrs. My interest for photography came out of my lack of ability to draw or paint. I discovered that the camera was the answer to capturing all of the beautiful things I saw in the world. My interest in the early years of being a photographer was in nature and wildlife. Now, wedding photography is where my passion lies. Jera has an extensive background in art & has been making our albums since the beginning but in the last five years has been my second photographer. We’ve been married for 27yrs & it gives us a great advantage shooting together.