Capturing the Moments That Last a Lifetime

Real moments captured, cool portraits and the beautiful details remembered all in way that tells the story of your day told by a couple of story tellers. We believe that a wedding album is the most timeless way to preserve that story. All of of our packages include a wedding album, a jump drive of all of the edited images and a copy right release of your images. If you are interested we would love to meet for coffee and talk more about how we can make your day remembered.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2043 Copper Lane, Eagan, MN Eagan, Twin Cities, The World (651) 295-5413

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kendal F

Duke was the best choice I made for the whole day! He has an incredibly easygoing, mellow personality that made me really comfortable-- we were just laughing and cracking up the whole time we were taking photos before the ceremony, which was a great way to start the day. I... Read More told him I cared way more about having fun and capturing great candid shots of the party than anything else, and he delivered that exactly-- I didn't even realize he was taking half of the great photos that he did, he was so unobtrusive. He emailed the first batch of photos almost immediately after the wedding (which was really nice) and I had a great time looking through all the pictures of us, family and friends dancing and having a blast. He captured all the moments that when I look at the photos, I go "oh yeah, THAT was one of my favorite parts of the day I almost forgot...and THAT...oh, and THAT." Really, really great.

2016-10-30T22:09:51 Response from the vendor

You are to kind and it was awesome working with you as well.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Smeeta G

We really enjoyed using Duke and Jera for our pictures! Duke took our engagement photos, pictures of our rehearsal dinner, and Duke and Jera took pictures of our wedding. They were organized, and helped make our day better. They were the perfect mix of getting us the pictures... Read More we wanted, capturing all of our moments while not getting in the way at all. I'll be honest, I wasn't necessarily looking forward to our wedding album review session, but it was great! It was great to review our special day with Duke and Jera and relive those moments we had forgotten! We got our pictures quickly and we are so happy we chose Duke and Jera!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 jeff b

Duke and Jera are fantastic. Professional top notch work, but down home personalities from both. Their customer service is unsurpassed. I have recommended them to a few people and will recommend to anyone in the future. No need to keep looking for someone, they are everything... Read More and more. They did our wedding in May. They have many excellent ideas for poses and are very open to your suggestions and requests. They really do "Capture the Moment".

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Mason A

All in we liked our photos and the products we got out of the deal. It would have been helpful to get some more pose suggestions but as a couple we were pretty relaxed about the photos so there is some blame on our end there. They are certainly pleasant and professional.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Diana D

Duke did a fabulous job. It was unusually hot and humid for late September but he was there the entire day and the pictures are amazing! He captured so many of our friends and relatives having a great time dancing and singing. He also did a great job of not being intrusive.... Read More I didn't even know he was around most of the time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Matt T

Duke and Jera were flexible and accommodating to our needs throughout the wedding day. I even needed to hitch a ride with Duke when my groomsmen took off for the church without me. Yup, left the groom behind. They were thorough and patient. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 JT J

We had heard amazing things about Duke from friend's who had used them for their wedding and we hired him for our annual family photos. Best decision of 2017! Duke did a wonderful job and had great follow up. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Duke took pictures of our extended family with a lot of kids who had a difficult time sitting still. He did a great job capturing the perfect pictures while dealing with kids with short attention spans. Would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Treana C

We worked with Duke and Her a for our engagement photos and wedding photos and they are the very best in the business. Our engagement photos were stunning and Duke listened to what I wanted and delivered. We would not have gone with anyone else for our wedding and they did not... Read More disappoint. They listened to what we wanted (some staged, more candids) and our pictures are beautiful. They are reasonably priced, reliable, easy to work with and we can't recommend them enough. Best photographers EVER!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Casi M

Duke was super friendly and personable! My now husband hates getting his picture taken but Duke was able to make the experience fun and got a lot of great shots! He is flexible and willing to work with you! I cannot wait to get the printed version of our wedding book that his... Read More wife Jera so graciously and creatively put together for us!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Julie C

Recently, Duke took our family photos and was fabulous. We have a tough family. Lots of kiddos with LOTS of energy. I was sure our photos would be awful based on my kid's behavior. When I received our gallery, I was amazed. Our pictured are WONDERFUL. There are so many... Read More Christmas card worthy images. We are so grateful to Duke for the lifelong pictures of our family that make my children look like angels! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dana W

Duke was professional and timely in delivering the final product. He really seems to enjoy finding the best shots and his twilight shots are awesome.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Andrea H

Duke and Jera are an awesome team and a no-brainer choice for photography. We live in Eagan and wanted to choose a local photographer, and I'm so glad we went for it. They have a very organized system so you know what to expect leading up to and after your ceremony/reception.... Read More They were willing to work with us on our "surprise wedding" concept, even took some engagement photos 1 week prior that we could have on display in an attempt to convince our guests it was just an engagement party. Our family photos from the evening are spectacular - will be hard to choose which ones we include in our photo book. They are also very calming and reassuring, which was helpful on the day of when everything is just a tad more stressful. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Vanessa N

Loved everything about our experience with Duke (and Jera)! We worked with them for our engagement session and our wedding. They are creative, timely, very attentive to ALL communications, extremely personable and you can't beat their prices. I can't wait for them to capture... Read More many more moments in the future. We'll definitely be working with them again! ❤

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Beth W

Nate and I are happy we hired Duke and Jera for our wedding photos. Duke has a creative eye which makes his photographs stand out. Duke and Jera were helpful with posing photos and making the process enjoyable. They came prepared -- they visited the reception location beforehand... Read More and scoped out the best photo spots. Several people made comments on how professional Duke and Jera were and how great the photos turned out. We agree!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nicole W

Duke and Jera were so wonderful to work with for our wedding photography! They were personable, professional, and fun from our first meeting. From engagement pictures to wedding prep to pictures the day of, Duke and Jera did a great job and were easy to communicate with. Our... Read More sneak peak pictures turned out so great and we are so excited to see the rest of the pictures from them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrea W

Thank you Duke and Jera for everything you did for us on our wedding day. You were not only very professional but also personable and got to understand our personalities and capture that on camera. We also want to thank you for how quick you responded to any question or comment... Read More as well as how quick we were able to preview and finally view our photos. We could not have been more pleased with your work! We would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you again!

2016-10-30T22:10:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. Jera and I really enjoyed being a part of your day and working with you both.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jason A

Duke and Jera were easy to work with and they're very friendly. The photos they took of our day will be ones that last a lifetime! Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sommer A

Duke was great! He and my daughter really clicked. She had a blast! He really connected with her and was able to bring out her personality in her photos. He made it easy and fun. So happy.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Andrew F

Captured Moments by Duke went above and beyond our expectations. We were extremely pleased with their professionalism, their preparedness, and the finished product. We found their pricing to be comparable to other reputable photographers in the are and really enjoyed working... Read More with them.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ryan B

We were lucky to have Duke on our wedding day. Duke was very attentive to our needs and prompt in his replies during planning. We were able to meet with him before the wedding and we got exactly what we wanted. He is creative and does his homework on site locations. We were very... Read More comfortable with him and we loved his work!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Tiffany N

Duke and Jera did a fabulous job with both our engagement pictures and our wedding. He found a beautiful spot for us to do our first look and was there through most of the night to capture everything that was going on. Both Duke and Jera were very easy to work with. I would... Read More highly recommend this photographer for your wedding!!!

2016-09-04T21:02:13 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you guys as well. An what a fun day.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Madison E

Overall amazing!!!! From the day we met up to talk about package options until even today as we are getting our album put together! His pictures are flawless and he is so focused on it being your day! Duke helped with so much more then just photography during my big day! From... Read More helping my sister and I with my dress, giving me ideas to reduce stress, and even small words of encouragement to my husband and I! I couldn't be happier with his work, we had received the pictures so fast! He really got EVERYTHING! Things we didn't know, had forgotten about, and even some of the best moments of the day!

2016-08-08T16:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have enjoyed working with you both so much and wish you the best in years to come.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Latosha M

Duke and Jera were fun to work with. We have a huge family, so photos can be chaotic. They handled it well and got numerous shots that make us smile. Looking forward to looking back on our wedding photos in years to come!

2016-07-26T09:31:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and enjoyed working with you as well. Duke & Jera

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Katie D

We could NOT have been happier with Duke and Jera! We planned a wedding from Dallas and they accommodated us via Skype and the phone wonderfully. The sneak peek photos we've seen have been great and I CANNOT wait to see the rest! I highly recommend Duke and Jera! Katie and... Read More Jacob

2016-06-01T16:20:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed being a part of your day and hope the photos bring you many years of happiness.

Duke & Jera

I've been a wedding & life photographer for 10 yrs. My interest for photography came out of my lack of ability to draw or paint. I discovered that the camera was the answer to capturing all of the beautiful things I saw in the world. My interest in the early years of being a photographer was in nature and wildlife. Now, wedding photography is where my passion lies. Jera has an extensive background in art & has been making our albums since the beginning but in the last five years has been my second photographer. We’ve been married for 27yrs & it gives us a great advantage shooting together.