Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting

Serving LA, Orange, San Diego, Riverside & Ventura Counties

DJ, Lighting & Photo Booths for Your Special Event

Carcano DJ is a family run, professional DJ and lighting company located in Orange County, California. Our staff of DJs will professionally MC all of the formalities for your event, and their energetic personalities will keep your dance floor full! In addition, our creative lighting design team will transform any venue into a contemporary, sophisticated, elegant setting with vibrant colors, breakout patterns and pin spots. We also offer additional services such as pipe and drape, chiavari chairs (Chiavari Chairs 4 Rent) and photo booth rentals (Capture Photo Booths). Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service and a celebration you and your guests will be talking about for years to come!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

11 Orchard Rd, Suite 101, Lake Forest, CA Serving LA, Orange, San Diego, Riverside & Ventura Counties (949) 455-1296

Best Wedding DJ!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Katie B

We wish there were more stars to give! Mike and his son DJ'd our wedding and we had the best time! He did the uplighting (inside and outside), the chairs, the dance floor gobo, the pinspot on the cake, and all of the audio for the ceremony and reception! He was amazing! The day... Read More went so smoothly and everyone was on the dance floor the entire time. We even had multiple guests comment that in all of the weddings they have attended, he was the best! We highly recommend Mike and Carcano DJ. They are easy to work with and made our event so special. Thank you to the whole Carcano DJ team for an amazing wedding! - Mike & Katie Fox

fun fun fun

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Malisa K

Carcano DJ. Mike Carcano himself DJ'd my wedding and let me tell you, IT WAS FABULOUS. HE was fabulous. I was so happy with the turn out of the night. He kept my dance floor jumping and was so wonderful when I was breaking down, crying over the guest count going over. He was... Read More sweet, cheerful, funny, and accommodating! He was fine with any last minute changes and even let my sister do a sound check rehearsal to a song she wanted to sing. He is a stand up guy and he and his company deserve nothing but positive reviews. They played just about every song I requested and even my country songs!! It was great. If you want a DJ that will deliver as well as this guy, he is definitely worth however much it costs. I also rented uplights and audio/visual services from him. Two big thumbs up for Mike Carcano! :)

Great music and energy!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Carly J

Everything ran on time and smoothly, the dance floor was packed ALL night! Our requests were carried out and Mike definitely knew how to balance the music to appeal to the whole crowd. He and his staff were a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Mike for making our wedding so... Read More special and SO much fun!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 NIcole R

They were amazing! I didn't give them a whole lot of direction for the music, other than the main songs, but they caught the feeling I wanted perfectly and they made sure the whole celebration was tied together with the music. The up lights were the perfect touch and I was... Read More impressed y their energy.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 MacKenzie P

Mike and his team are OUTSTANDING!!!!!! They listened to every request we had and kept the party going the entire night. He read the dance floor very well and kept every body dancing until the last minute of my wedding. If you are looking for the PERFECT DJ, you cannot go... Read More wrong.

Really good

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Leslie O

I hired them for DJ, Lighting and Chivary Chairs. We were happy with all the services provided.

Great!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Caitlin F

Beautiful mood-setting up lights and music that kept all guests young and old moving!! Wouldn't haqve considered anyone else. He also did my sister's wedding 6 years ago. Mike REALLY is the BEST! Very professional.

perfect

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 sally l

Mike Carcano and his staff did such an amazing job! The music and announcements could not have been more perfect! He also did a great job keeping in touch for questions and anything else we needed. My family, guests, groom and myself filled the floor for most of the night! What... Read More a wonderful job they did providing the best music possible! Oh, we provided a list of artists for dinner, and he also had fantastic suggestions himself. I highly recommend this vendor!

all in one stop

Reviewed on 6/03/2011 Natalie T

Carcano is a family run business that is a great deal for off season services. They gave me a great package deal including chiavari chairs, DJ, Gobo lighting, and slide show equipment. They were very friendly and flexible and were a great match for my elegant wedding!

Your wedding will rock with Mike Carcano as DJ

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Jessica F

Our dance floor was packed to the brim with people because Mike not only listened to requests but made excellent choices to keep a positive vibe in the room. Also, we rented our chavari chairs from Carcano and they gave us great prices and quality. I must also give a shout out... Read More to Stephanie as she was very attentive and personable. Carcano DJ is highly recommended.

Jerry is a PRO!

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Laura G

We initially had some challenges with this vendor due to a last-minute personnel change, but the DJ that actually worked our wedding (Jerry Pachec) was WONDERFUL. He went out of his way to make it a special day for us... lots of communication prior to the wedding and day of. He... Read More really helped to make sure that he had everything right, from pronouncing names to song selections. Guests commented that they really liked him and that he made them feel welcome. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty and we were very satisfied with him. If you use this company, he is definitely worth talking to.

LOVED OUR DJ

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Kamronn M

Mike was amazing, awesome, fabulous... I could go on forever. His daughter was such a big help. They made sure everything was perfect for us and that everyone had a great time. Would Highly recommend.We used them for Chivari chairs, lighting and our gobo

Mike Carcano

As the owner of Carcano DJ, Mike has been DJing for over 25 years and has had a passion for music his entire life. He was born in Southern California and grew up in Fountain Valley, CA. Mike is a former U.S. Marine and a graduate of CSUF with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science. Mike’s enthusiasm and energetic personality along with his vast knowledge of music, organizational skills and ability to read a crowd guarantee an event your guests will be talking about for years to come.