Cuisine

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

2822 S. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL (407) 985-3768

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Sasha N

We were so happy we decided to choose Caribe Blu for our wedding catering!! I called and started to work with the lovely Tatiana.... don't let her age fool you, this girl is amazing. She was on top of it from day one. She knew the menu inside and out, set up our cake tasting for... Read More us (which was great because we didn't have to look for another cake vendor) and always had the invoices ready for me when I asked. She was always so easy to get in touch with and always replied to my calls or my text messages within at least one business day. She came to our walk through well prepared and took notes for the day of. The wedding has been over and done for three weeks now and people are still talking about how great the food was and about how great our cake was. They also said the service was amazing and the staff was very courteous and worked fast. She had my hubby and I's plates ready to go so we could eat right after the ceremony!! It was affordable and we were so happy with everything Caribe Blu put together. Our guest favorites were the shrimp in salsa, the mini tripletas , the guava cake, the rice, the salad dressing along with others....I will definitely use them again for any future events. Thank you Tatiana and the Caribe Blu team, you guys rocked it!!! Sasha & Edgar

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Darlene N

My daughter had her Sweet 16 at Caribe Blu. It was absolutely beautiful. Tatiana is amazing! She is so sweet and professional to work with. She and all the staff went above and beyond to make my daughters’ day, a day to remember. I have gotten so many compliments. Decorating... Read More was impeccable, the food was great and they set up everything!! I would highly recommend Caribe Blu for any event.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Fantastic food! Wonderful flavors! These were the expressions coming from the guests at my event. We had 50 people in attendance and all of them enjoyed the food provided by Caribe Blu. Susan and her team were very professional with their service and delivery of the food and... Read More drinks. We certainly will look to have them cater another one of our events.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

This place is so great! Fresh food, cozy atmosphere, friendly staff. Highly recommend them for dining in or catering your next event!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Susan N

Great service and a fresh menu. Prices are very reasonable and portions were generous.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

I have used Caribe Blu and their portions are generous so all of your guests will be happy. They also have delicious food and really work with you to create the perfect menu. You will be happy you choose them.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

Caribe Blu is wonderful! Great food, propt service and very kind people. If you want great food and the best costumer service choose Caribe Blu!