Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

550 Vandalia Street, St Paul, MN (612) 220-8227

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chris E

We used Carina Photographics for our engagement and wedding photos and I wish I could give her more stars as she was just fantastic to work with and her work is simply the best I have seen. From the moment we booked her to the final pictures she has been so easy and... Read More professional to work with. But what really sold us on her was her abilities to capture the moments on camera, as these pictures were all just stunning and over the top, the kind of pictures you see in high end magazines. Anybody can take pictures, but Joanna has a way of capturing the moment perfectly as every picture was simply breathtaking. We couldn't be happier with our choice In Carina Photographics and I highly recommend her. Thanks so much Joanna, we will have a lifetime of memories to always look back on.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Taylor R

I hardly ever write reviews but Joanna deserves it. Carina photographics is truly the best in the business. When I booked her I was still 18 months out from our wedding next July but she has been nothing but responsive, flexible, and honestly just amazing. If you need a... Read More photographer, look no further. She will go above and beyond. I'm so pleased. We will absolutely be using her again when my sister gets married next year. I cannot speak highly enough about her!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Kristen W

We had an amazing experience with Joanna from the first time we contacted her until we got our final pictures. Joanna was extremely knowledgeable and helped us line up our timeline for our wedding day which was great...because I did not know where to start. Joanna made... Read More us feel comfortable while we were taking our pictures, she took charge of our group and really directed everyone, which was great. We did not have to wait long for our pictures and are so very please with the way they turned out. I would highly recommend Joanna to anyone and everyone!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Madeline H

I'm a wedding planner and I worked with Carina Photographics at a wedding in September of 2014. I've worked with MANY photographers in the past, but Carina Photographics is easily one of the best. Joanna and her team were extremely attentive to the couple and caught those little... Read More details and moments on film that would have otherwise been missed and forgotten. Mixing professionalism with humor & fun, Carina Photographics made it so the bride & groom can relive their amazing wedding day whenever they glance at their beautiful photos. Thank you Carina Photographics for making the day great!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Alice N

Joanna was so great to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and did a fantastic job! She had great ideas and really has an knack for capturing lighting and details. We haven't seen all of our wedding photos yet, but we absolutely loved our engagement photos.... Read More She was always quick to respond when I had any questions and it is obvious that she really loves what she does. We can't wait to see the rest of our photos and we'll definitely be using Joanna in the future for family photos because she is awesome! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so special!! UPDATE: We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos!! We ordered an heirloom album, parent albums, and 3 wall canvases and the quality is fantastic! Joanna did such a great job working with us on the album layout and she made sure we got our order in time for Christmas so that we could give our parents their albums as gifts. I can't say enough about how great our experience was with Joanna. Photography was one of the most important things to me for our wedding and she truly put my mind at ease and delivered beautiful results! Thanks again!