Carissa Rachelle Photography

Serving the Sacramento and Tahoe areas

Allow MY photographs to tell YOUR love story!...

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Serving the Sacramento and Tahoe areas, Citrus Heights, CA
Serving the Sacramento and Tahoe areas

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 ROSHEL C

We love Carissa!! She takes extremely good pictures and has an eye for that extra detail and best angles. She is so down to earth and cool to be around, its more like working with a friend than a vendor. After visiting her website and seeing her awesome pictures we had a pretty... Read More good idea that she was what we were looking for, and as soon as we met her that was confirmed and we knew instantly that she was the perfect choice. I would recommend Carissa whole heartedly!!! Thank you for making our special day extra special!!!

One of a kind

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Krystina B

My fiance and I just recently had our engagement photos done with Carissa and I loved it! I loved the setting, the photos, and of course her! She is such an amazing person! Made both of us feel so comfortable and we all had a great time! I defiantly recommend her to everyone. I... Read More love her energy, personality and how positive she is. Our wedding is in June 2012 on the beach in Tahoe... I just can't wait! I'm sure our pictures will be amazing! :)

Carissa Rachelle Photography was the best!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Zachary B

My wife and I loved the pictures Carissa took for our wedding. She met with us beforehand and talked with us about what we wanted, what events were important to us to capture on film and checked out the wedding location with us. On the day of our wedding, Carissa was early,... Read More very professional and friendly. She did a great job of helping us to remember our special day. The pictures she took were amazing and we couldn't be happier. She even emailed us a teaser picture shortly after the ceremony, which was really nice. Very highly recommended.