Professional Makeup & Spray Tan Artist

Specializing in bridal & special occasion makeup, along with organic spray tans in the Chicagoland area. Carla Duca Makeup Artistry is dedicated to making her clients feel beautiful for any occasion, especially their big day! Carla makes sure to turn your vision into a reality, ensuring you'll feel glamorous. All products used are camera ready and long lasting, creating an unforgettable wedding day look. Let Carla do all the work while you sit back and enjoy your happily ever after!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving Chicagoland (708) 351-4951

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Tiffany A

Carla is an absolute GEM in the makeup world! She is friendly and very professional. I had my makeup done by Carla for a wedding that I was in in September. I couldn't have been happier with the results and I am very picky. She captured exactly what I was looking for. Better... Read More yet, my makeup stayed on the entire day/night. I only had to touch up my lipstick. I would not hesitate to hire Carla for your upcoming event because she is simply amazing at what she does. I will be using her in the future!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Sarah C

If you want flawless makeup for 15+ hours on your wedding day, book Carla immediately! Carla did SUCH an amazing job on my makeup as the bride and did an equally fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids. She has such a sweet, fun and down to earth personality and made me feel... Read More incredibly comfortable and helped me to enjoy my wedding day. There were 13 of us that needed our makeup done and Carla brought 2 other makeup artists with her to make sure the day went smoothly and we did not feel rushed. I really appreciated how much time and detail she put into her work. I do not wear makeup often and never thought that regular, non airbrush makeup could look so great, natural and last so long. I have never felt so beautiful before with makeup on and have never received so many compliments. My makeup actually still looked amazing when I finally went to sleep around 4 am. Thank you CARLA!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Nicole H

Carla is amazing at what she does!! I had my makeup done by her for my cousins wedding and she did a fabulous job! I can't say enough great things about her! I received compliments all day about how natural my makeup looked and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for my next big... Read More event to use Carla again because she is definitely someone I would trust and reccomend to anyone looking to have their makeup look flawless!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Nicole H

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Katie S

There are not enough amazing words to describe how great Carla is!! She did my makeup for my boudoir shoot and all my wedding events. Each time was better than the next! She is fabulous at what she does and you will be more than happy! Hands down, my makeup has never looked... Read More better than when Carla does it. She is the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Valerie M

Carla did an AMAZING job with my bridesmaids for my wedding. She pays great attention to detail and was able to individualize the makeup style to each girls' request. The makeup lasted all day and turned out great in my wedding pictures. She is multi-faceted, genuine, caring,... Read More and professional. I would highly recommend Carla for any occasion and am glad that she assisted in making that day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Stephanie B

Carla is an absolute joy to work with... She's professional, personable, and just downright amazing at what she does. For my wedding she did my makeup, the mother of the bride, maid of honor, and the bridesmaids. Every single one of us was so happy with how we looked thanks to... Read More Carla. If you're looking for a makeup artist for any special event you have coming up in your life and you've come across Carla...you've found the right person, search no more!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Aashna S

Carla did an AMAZING job with my ceremony and reception make up. I could not be happier that I found her! I was nervous because I did not get to do make up trials before my wedding, but I sent pictures of make up I like to her and she was able to mimic the make-up style and make... Read More it look even prettier than the examples I sent. Absolutely loved it! Thank you, Carla!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kassandra L

Carla is THE make up artist! I hired her to do my wedding make up and I love my wedding pictures. I had so many compliments on how beautiful and natural my make up looked. I would use Carla over and over again. Request a trial... She will not disappoint and I can guarantee that... Read More you will hire her as well! =)

2016-09-20T08:34:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kassandra! You're pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Carla is by far the best makeup artist I have ever encountered! Everytime I want to look like a rockstar I know she is the go to girl ! Better believe if I ever hit the lotto I will be making sure she is my personal makeup artist! This girl is AMAZING at what she does

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

The best make-up artist around, she makes something simple look absolutely amazing! I book Carla for any special event I have, and wouldn't trust anyone else

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Melanie L

Carla is amazing!!! So professional and talented! I used Carla for my wedding and everyone looked stunning!! Flawless makeup! Hire Carla for your big day!!

Carla Duca

Growing up, Carla always had a passion for makeup. In 2013, Carla decided to turn her dream into a reality when she enrolled herself at London Eyes, Inc. and became certified in Special Occassion and Bridal makeup. From there, Carla continued to study and update herself with different makeup techniques, including special effects, editorial, and media makeup. Carla has worked with top makeup brands in both the retail and salon world, including Estee Lauder, Lancome, and Smashbox. Due to her experience, talent, and passion, Carla has become a sought-after makeup artist in the Chicagoland area.