Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

35 S Hanover St, Carlisle, PA Central Pennsylvania (717) 609-1402

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Dena B

We had an amazing experience with the Carlisle Bakery for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what she wanted and delivered her exact vision. The white cake with cannoli cream filling and buttercream icing was as beautiful as it was delicious! I highly recommend the... Read More Carlisle Bakery!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Carrie L

They were amazing!!! They cake was not only reasonable in price, but delicious and beautiful!!! No stress here....u tell them what u want and they make it happen!!! From this point on, I'm never going anywhere but Carlisle Bakery

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Erica R

Carlisle Bakery did a great job with our wedding cake. We had a small cake on top for the bride and groom and tiers of cupcakes beneath. The cupcakes were assorted flavors and all very delicious, especially the red velvet! I was a little worried when it was delivered to the... Read More venue without my cake topper which was a very special antique family heirloom. But the delivery person quickly went back to the bakery to retrieve it and returned in time to set it on before the cermony. All turned out well.

cake!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Leah S

The did such an amazing job with our cake and did it within our budget! They delivered the cake to our venue in perfect condition! I heard it was delicious but unfortunately that day I didn't get to try it! The tasting was wonderful and they take the time to find our exactly... Read More what you want for your cake. We can't wait to go back and get a cake just for us to enjoy! The chocolate with peanut butter buttercream is amazing as well as the red velvet with cream cheese buttercream! I highly recommend them!

Yumm-O

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jessica G

The Carlisle Bakery provided oh so delicious cupcakes for our wedding. The cupcakes were simple but amazing. Our favorite, though they are all good, was the vanilla cake with strawberry butter cream icing. My husband and I also got a small 6 inch cake to cut for ourselves. 4... Read More layer chocolate cake with strawberry butter cream in between the layers with chunks of strawberries, then covered in a chocolate butter cream with dark chocolate shavings on the outside...unreal. They were very easy to work with, and very accommodating. We had to add an additional 60 cupcakes, no problems at all.

Elegant

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Judy R

Our wedding cake was just what we wanted. It was simple and elegant. Nadeen and the rest of the folks at Carlisle Bakery were wonderful to work with. The only problem we had was with the cake topper. It slid off so we ended up having it next to the cake until it was time to cut... Read More it. Then put it back on for pictures. If that was the worst - I'll take it!

HEAVENLY.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Brianne Y

Carlisle Bakery was phenomenal to work with for our wedding. We gave them a budget and they provided absolutely delicious cakes and pies for us without trying to up our number once! As we were on a budget, they did a smaller decorated "cutting cake" for us and a large, 2... Read More flavor sheet cake to cut and serve to all of our guests - 3 cake flavors!! Plus they did 40 hand pies - half apple and half pumpkin - which people were swooning over all night. Their desserts are moist, flavorful, and fresh - completely worth the money!! The only complaint is that I wanted an antique gold cake and it did come out looking a bit brown, though I asked several times to make sure it didn't come out brown (I'm a baker, so I was pretty neurotic about my sweets). The day of the wedding, though, we could have cared less. The design we wanted was perfect and we enjoyed our desserts to the last bite!

Disappointed in the service

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Noelle C

I ordered my cake and cake stand through Carlisle Bakery. (We got a small cake for us to cut and sheet cakes for the caterers to cut up and bring out when it was time to serve them) The day of the wedding, my family/friends that were helping with the wedding were freaking out... Read More because it was 15 minutes before the reception and the cake still hadn't gotten there. They were even considering going to a local grocery store and buying one really quick just so my husband and I would have something to cut. 10 minutes before the reception, the cake finally arrived. My mom said the guy that dropped it off did it so quickly that they didn't even get a chance to say anything to him. The sheet cakes that he gave the caterers needed re-iced because the icing was all over the lid of the box they were in and also - they didn't bring the cake stand I had ordered. The cake was just sitting on this circular cake plate thing which looked like it was covered in tin foil or something. Very unattractive. When I called to complain about all of this after the wedding all they said was "Well technically we got the cake there on time because the reception hadn't started yet." & "Are you sure someone didn't set something on top of the sheet cakes?" And offered us a free anniversary cake. Our guests said the cake was delicious - but I was just NOT happy at all about the service.

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lauren C

The Carlisle Bakery did an AMAZING job for our wedding cake! We showed them about 3 different wedding cake photos and said we want different aspects of each of those photos. They perfectly took those aspects and designed our own dream wedding cake! The cake itself was very... Read More delicious! The raspberry filling is a must try!!!

Great Desserts for any Sweet Tooth!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Alison

The staff at the Carlisle Bakery were phenomenal. They were very polite, accommodating and went above and beyond expectations. They not only nailed our wedding cake (we were getting complements ALL NIGHT about how good it was), but also did a great job with the rest of our... Read More dessert bar items as well. They even set up all the desserts on their platters the morning of the wedding! Almost every item was eaten or taken home for later and nothing was bad. We had cream puffs, cannolis, cookies, crumb cake, whoopee pies of three flavors (red velvet, chocolate peanut butter and traditional) and two flavors of cake. Everyone loved it and I couldn’t stop eating the few things left over. I would highly recommend getting any cakes or desserts from the talented staff! Pros: Tasty, Accommodating, Affordable Cons: Didn’t know what Italian Rainbow cookies were! (But really it’s not a big deal!!!)

so delicious

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Bridget S

The cake they made was perfect. It was so delicious. We were eating it willingly for weeks after.the best cake we have ever had and others said that as well.

A wedding cake for all palates

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Melissa D

We wanted everything about our wedding, including the cake to be unique. Our cake was that. Each layer was a different cake and filling flavor. The only thing I wasn't happy with was that I was specifically told there wouldn't be a ton of icing...and there was.

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Krista S

We had different flavored cupcakes. They were tiered with a small cake on top for the bride and groom. Very Good!