Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

78 Riverside Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ NJ/NY & WORLDWIDE (201) 704-3950

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Daisha A

From the first day we spoke, I knew I wanted Carlos as our photographer for our wedding. You can see the passion he has for what he does and how much he truly loves it. All of his pictures from all of his weddings are absolutely stunning. Of course, ours is my favorite. We... Read More honestly are in awe every time we look at them and we honestly love each and every one of them, we would honestly hang them all up if we could. Carlos is so good that he was even texting us pictures he had taken during our wedding without any touch ups and we were in shock - he has such an amazing eye for detail. Hiring Carlos was the best best decision we made for our wedding. Not only is he an amazing photographer but after our wedding we honestly consider him a friend. He makes you feel so comfortable and is such a pleasure to be around. Even our other vendors raved about how easy he was to work with. We cannot thank Carlos enough for his hard work and the amazing pictures he took. I swear they are something out of a magazine!

2017-12-07T15:09:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your words! Your wedding was such a special one. I was able to combine the beauty of your wedding along with the beauty of Florida. You guys gave me so many great opportunities to get some of my best wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Carlos Jr. Alvarado you were beyond amazingly talented God bless your gift!!!! Words will never be enough to express our gratitude towards you!!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!!! Can't wait to see all the pics!!! You made my birthday today even a better one... Read More seeing the preview so quickly!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

2016-03-25T23:41:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means the world to me that I was able to make your birthday even better! I love capturing the moments that you will have for a lifetime. You guys rock!!

Amazing photos and photographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Carlos was amazing right from the start just for the fact that we needed someone so last minute. I spoke with him through facebook and asked questions and he answered all of them immediately and had an excellent price! On the day of the wedding he was at the location before I... Read More got there already taking photos of the groom and scenery. During the wedding he was there capturing every moment but was never in the way which I always think is super important in a photographer!! Afterwards we took photos with friends and family and then went off by ourselves to take pictures of just the two of us. Carlos was willing to take some of my suggestions in what I wanted for photos (even my suggestion for photos on the train tracks!!) and also had plenty of suggestions himself which made the photo taking quick and efficient! He was fun and easy to work with and was personable and kind. The best part of all of this was the end result!! He got the pictures up and ready to view on his page in THREE DAYS!! which was very exciting for me and the pictures were absolutely STUNNING!! Every single picture was breath taking and beautifully executed!! I would absolutely use his services for future photo opportunities!! Thank you Carlos!!!

2015-11-11T12:26:09 Response from the vendor

Let me just start by saying that I truly loved your wedding! You and AC are such an amazing couple and I'm truly honored and blessed that you reached out to me for your wedding. :)

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Carlos is an amazing photographer! His passion for photography comes through in his work. He captured some of the best moments on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend Carlos to any future bride!

2015-10-30T18:34:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! I couldn't wait for your wedding, which is how I feel about every wedding! But your day was one that I will remember for a LONG time! I had such a blast and you guys did amazing.... Read Less Read More

Carlos is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Natalie P

I knew from when I first started planning my wedding that I was going to hire Carlos as my photographer. I have seen his work before and his pictures come out so beautiful. He has a balance of taking the traditional pictures and also pictures with a creative or unique touch.... Read More Both of my engagement photos as well as my wedding pictures came out amazing. I am so happy with him and his work. I could not have asked for a better person to have as my photographer at my wedding.

2015-10-20T21:25:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We couldn't ask for a better day. Everything was just perfect. I can't stop looking at your photos. I love how each image tells a story. Knowing that I was part of your day and being able to capture every moment... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

My husband and I are extremely happy with all of our photographs from our wedding day. Carlos Alvarado captured that most amazing moments on our special day. As we went through the pictures, we felt like we were reliving our wedding day again. He was an extremely talented... Read More photographer and very professional. We would definitely recommend him and would love to use him again in the future for other photography needs.

2015-08-03T21:21:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maria! Your wedding was an amazing day and I'm so happy that I was able to be part of it. It was one for the ages!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Carlos Alvarado was an excellent photographer who captured the best of my wedding day. All the pictures were amazing. He was professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend him for you future wedding or other photography needs.

2015-08-03T21:29:13 Response from the vendor

Happy Bride makes may day!!! Till this day I still think about your wedding. Every moment was perfect. I'm glad you chose me to capture your day.

Wonderful, awesome and professional

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

My lovely sister put me in charge of the photographer for her wedding. I stumbled upon Carlos website and found his photos to be just lovely and price for what we got was awesome. He is very friendly and professional the day of the event. The photographs he took were just beyond... Read More amazing. Whenever I get married I will use him without a doubt.

2015-07-24T10:00:12 Response from the vendor

I was truly blessed to part of your wedding. I love the moments that were captured and you guys made my day a complete joy. Thank you for allowing me to capture your memories.

Gouri Sadhwani

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

Carlos was simply amazing. He worked with us and gave us exactly what we wanted and I would highly recommend him. He's a professional and reliable guy that was also kind and very generous with us.

2015-06-15T22:00:07 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to be part of your special day. Thank you for allowing me to capture your special moments and feeling like part of the family.