Carlsbad Photo

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

San Diego County, Temecula, Orange County (760) 828-8472

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sarah M

I cannot say enough great things about Irina. My now husband and I decided to elope to San Diego and I contacted her 5 days before the wedding and she was able to fit us into her schedule. She was incredibly helpful in helping us pick the perfect location and also being able to... Read More answer questions I had. On top of everything, her photos were absolutely stunning. I could not be happier with how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend using Irina. She has a great eye for photography and is a wonderful person who was caring and really helped make our big day very special.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 MARIA B

WOW I have nothing but good things to say from Irina. She is so sweet and talented. Me and my fiance will be getting married on 8-5-17, we were so nervous about trying to find a photographer that would offer exactly what we were looking for. It was actually this website that led... Read More me to her page. We met with her and there was no doubt that we had found the one we were looking for. We had our engagement session this past April and the pictures and work Irina did is absolutely lovely and gorgeous. She really did capture those precious moments. I am looking forward to have her at our wedding. I CAN"T WAIT for the day and to later remember the most perfect day through the pictures she will capture. I would definitely recommend her, her packages are so affordable!! She is very talented you won't regret getting her. She is very patient, and has a vision for the perfect capture.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Helley P

Irina, The pictures look awesome!!! I'm honor that you and your son were part of our wedding taking unforgettable memories. It was a lot of fun and a great experience. Even though we had a tough budget, you made this day so special and unforgettable thorough your pictures!... Read More Being its our first time, it was a very pleasant and comfortable venture. There is no doubt that we would like you to do it again for our future once in a lifetime event. Thank you