Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist

Chicago Suburbs & Chicago

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago Suburbs & Chicago (847) 920-4437

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Colleen F

Carly was absolutely wonderful to work with! I found her by reading reviews online and she lived up to everything that I read. She did a trial before the wedding to make sure the look was what I wanted and was very thoughtful about what would look right with my skin tone as well... Read More as being very knowledgeable about the look and products she was using which made me feel comfortable. She listened to what I said I liked but also gave suggestions and was willing to change certain aspects of the look, which I appreciated. Carly was very organized, emailing me with next steps and reminders which made working with her very easy. Carly alone did 10 girls makeup the day of the wedding and handled it with great patience! I would highly recommend Carly for your event!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Erin D

Carly was a dream to work with for my wedding! Our love for Lauren Conrad bonded us from the get go :) She was professional, easy going, organized, and SO talented. I loved what she did at the trial and somehow it turned out even better day of the wedding. Thanks Carly for... Read More beautifying me and my bridal party! I recommend Carly 100 times over...

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Brittany W

Carly was absolutely amazing. She is so kind and wonderful to work with. I honestly could have have been happier with how my make up turned out on such an important and special day. She had a way of applying make up in such a natural way. She was wonderful with my entire bridal... Read More party - everyone looked gorgeous. Carly is honestly the best make up artist I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend her and if I am ever in need of getting my make up done, I'm calling Carly!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Brittany W

Carly did an absolutely amazing job. She is so kind and wonderful to work with. She was hands down the best make up artist that I have worked with. She was patient and worked with me to create the vision I was imagining. She was fantastic with my entire bridal party and... Read More everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. Carly has a way of applying make up in such a natural way. I highly recommend her. If I am ever in need of having my make up done, I'm calling Carly!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jessica N

Carly was by far the most organized, genuine, and wonderful vendor I worked with for my wedding! She made working with her incredibly easy and she is an absolute sweetheart. Carly not only did my makeup, but the whole group including a flower girl and both moms! Everyone's... Read More makeup looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Gretchen Y

Carly was WONDERFUL. She does an amazing job of creating a very natural fresh look which was really important to me. I have red hair and freckles and I wanted to be sure the colors chosen for me would work with my skin tone and hair color and I of course wanted my freckles to... Read More stand out. Carly listened to me and it felt like I was working with a partner to create my wedding look-bouncing ideas off of eachother. I am also from out of state so I needed someone who was really responsive and could accommodate a wild schedule-especially when it came to fitting in a trial run. Carly was flexible, accommodating and very responsive.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Katie D

Carly is amazing! She did my wedding day makeup and I couldn't have been happier that day. She and I chatted about "my look" for that day. My makeup looked like the best version of me, but most importantly, it still looked natural. I've been in so many wedding where my makeup... Read More looked caked on or overdone, but I truly felt radiant and gorgeous this day thanks to Carly's makeup! Carly is also super easy to work with and extremely organized and clean. She arrived promptly and set up quickly that day. I got so many compliments on my wedding day about my gorgeous makeup and lovely lashes! I highly recommend Carly !!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Leah N

Carly did my makeup on my wedding day, and was a JOY to work with her. I am not a makeup expert at all and wanted a more natural look, and Carly definitely helped me create that look. I felt like the best version of myself. Carly also was very helpful during the trial and took... Read More the time to explain the different techniques to me. She also guided me to what would like best, while letting me have lots of input along the way. I highly, highly recommend Carly!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Carly S

Carly does amazing work! She put me at ease throughout the whole process with her easygoing personality and explanation of everything she does. She can accommodate any type of look you are seeking! Highly recommend using Carly for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Morgan P

Carly did a fantastic job and is such a sweetheart. She listened as I described in detail the vintage vision of our wedding and nailed the look perfectly. Her suggestion for doing the trial the day of my shower worked out perfectly. My bridesmaids loved that she didn't force... Read More anything on them and had many payment options.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rebecca D

Carly's professionalism, talent and warmth were all such important attributes on- and the days leading up to my wedding day on 4-22-17! I really enjoyed the overall process and experience with Carly. She was a bright, direct, positive and genuinely caring person to be around... Read More during two potentially hectic mornings: my bridal shower (trial) morning and my wedding day. She built-in a cushion of pamper time both mornings and tremendously contributed to the calm, fun and camaraderie I wanted on both days. Her ability to listen to my wants and feedback and her knack for adjusting/tweaking makeup on the fly was all so helpful. I knew I was in great hands from the beginning because of her knowledge, courtesy and timeliness answering emails and questions. When I asked, she had great recommendations for short and long term skincare. Additionally I received fabulous vendor recommendations from Carly when I was researching options. In the beginning, I showed her tons of pics of many different styles I liked and she did an amazing job helping me find the the style and colors that worked right for me. She educated me on certain makeup brands, trying and seeing different products types and colors on myself during my trial (such as the side-by-side difference in appearance between air brush and traditional makeup on my face). She provided a natural appearance and dewiness I ultimately was going for and coverage that was right for my style, skin type, & shade/complexion... all very important since I was a 34 year old bride and no longer in my "glowing 20s", ha! Finding a look that we both loved came very naturally to her. I wouldn't have felt my most beautiful on my most important day without Carly.. and I'll be forever grateful to her for helping me feel and look my best on our wedding day and in our pictures and video that we'll always look at and enjoy! Thank you, Carly!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Shannon S

Working with Carly was a breeze! She has perfected the flawless "natural" look, so you still look like yourself on your wedding day. She is very accommodating and responsive. I used her for both my engagement photos and wedding day, and could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Josie M

After searching the internet for hours trying to find a make-up artist that not only was available for my wedding date but also that fit my style, I made the absolute best decision having Carly do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup! She was so kind, just like talking and... Read More hanging out with one of my really great friends! She was also very flexible! I really wanted a bold red lip for my wedding day and she helped make that happen and coordinate it with the rest of the look. I had many bridesmaids that last minute decided on makeup and she was willing to add and change her schedule many times to make that happen! Carly was the greatest decision because she completely makes you look glamorous without going overboard, she highlights everything about you that makes you naturally beautiful! Looking back on the pictures from that day, I am so happy I found Carly - she was fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Josie M

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Allie M

Hiring Carly was a great decision! She took her time to get to know my personal makeup style and what I was looking for on the wedding day. I loved the way the makeup turned out - I felt like my most beautiful self! The makeup felt like and natural and lasted all night!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Tamra C

120% happy with how Carly made me look and feel. From the very start, Carly built a relationship with me to understand what I was looking for. She is very engaged with her clients, making sure everything is perfect and you look and feel good. I can't say enough how happy I was... Read More on my wedding day because of Carly! It was a privilege to work with her and her assistant. Any bride or bridesmaid, please reach out to her, she is simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Jacqueline H

Wow! Carly is simply the best! I cannot say enough good things about her. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. I was very nervous about booking a makeup artist because I didn’t want to look too overdone for my wedding day. Carly is so understanding and really listens... Read More to what her clients want. Carly was able to put lashes on my maid of honor who usually absolutely hates to wear lashes, and my maid of honor fell in love with them! She is so professional and comes fully prepared for each and every makeup application. Carly works well with other wedding vendors and is in tune with what they are looking for. Carly also gave me suggestions for other vendors such as spray tan and hair! Carly created my schedule for hair and makeup so I didn’t have to worry the day of my wedding. My whole bridal party fell in love with Carly. She just fit right in and made us all feel so comfortable. It is like we have known Carly for a long time and she is one of our closest friends! I was so lucky to work with Carly three times and all three times I loved my looks! I’m so sad my wedding is over! I look forward to working with Carly again!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Margaret G

I truly can not say enough wonderful things about Carly. I don't wear a ton of makeup in my day-to-day life, and when I've had my make up done professionally in the past, the artist seemed to over-do it and I ended up feeling like I didn't look like myself. During my trial,... Read More Carly was so patient with me and really took the time to listen and understand what my style was and how I wanted my personality to be reflected through my makeup on my wedding day. Since I don't wear a lot of makeup, I really didn't have any clue about the different types of product or the application process. During my trial she explained exactly what she was doing and the products she was using. It was really interesting! Dealing with logistics and planning with Carly was also a breeze. She was prompt and professional, answering all my emails and questions, she took time to confirm the details in the days leading up to the wedding, and was a complete sweet heart on top of it. I'm not sure what it is about her, but she just has one of those personalities that makes you feel like you've known her for years. The day of my wedding I was so nervous while waiting for my turn to get my hair and makeup done, but once I got in her chair, her kind and friendly demeanor made me feel so relaxed. I knew I was in good hands!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Karolina B

Chicago brides, your search is over!! Hiring Carly was the best decision I could have made to feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. She was the most professional and sweetest vendor we had the privilege of working with. Having her over at my house for the makeup trial was... Read More like having my best friend over! She is excellent at what she does and to top it off, she is just the sweetest person! Everyone in our bridal party from my bridesmaids to grandma felt like a million bucks!! Thank you for everything Carly!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Hilary S

I met Carly when she did the makeup for my sister's wedding in October 2015. I had just gotten engaged a week prior, so it was serendipitous timing, for sure! Once we booked our date my very next email was to Carly, because I just knew she would go fast. Lucky me, planning... Read More ahead paid off! She was fantastic at my sister's wedding, but I only experienced it as an MOH - as a Bride, she is THE choice for makeup! She is easy to communicate with, whether email or text, and she is happy to provide suggestions and referrals if needed. Scheduling my trial was simple and easy, she is willing to come to you and willing to show up as early as needed. The trail was my favorite part - we got to talk one-on-one, a normal conversation, but she was able to casually work makeup and beauty into it in order to create my best look. I showed her a picture of one of my favorite makeup days, and she was able to create the perfect wedding day look from it, adding little embellishments and making changes to "level up," but the key thing is I still looked like me! I also love how we became friends in a sense, she took time to get to know me, my fiance, our story, and even asked how my sister was doing after her wedding - a year later! She helped create a morning-of schedule that fit well with the hair stylists, and is well aware of actual time needed, helping us stay on timeline and even finish a bit early! I don't know if I will ever need makeup done for another event, but if I do, Carly is my girl! After being a bridesmaid 7 times before my own wedding, and experiencing at least 4 other MUAs, I suggest her to everyone in need, because I truly feel there is no one better.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Lindsey L

Carly is so wonderful to work with. From the start, she was attentive and kind. We locked down a trial day and she lugged her chair, kit, and light up my three flights of stairs and got to work. She focused on how I normally do my makeup and what I would be comfortable with on... Read More my wedding day. She made sure to stay true to how I wanted to feel and look. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time, and super flexible with the timeline. My wedding makeup was perfect. It was lasting, natural, and exactly what we had planned on. She was so calm and positive too which was nice on such an anxious morning! I loved working with Carly and so did all of my bridesmaids! I will be happy to recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016

I highly recommend Carly! She is easy to work with and extremely talented! I did a trial with Carly for my engagement photos and before I saw the pictures, I immediately booked her for my wedding day because she was amazing! She took into consideration what I wanted for my look... Read More and we were able to create the perfect bridal look together! She is so sweet and made me feel so comfortable as well! She is also very trustworthy and prompt! She highly recommended the airbrush makeup because it shows up so well in pictures and it sure does! It also feels very light on your skin! She also did makeup for my bridal party as well and everyone looked stunning! If you haven't found anyone for your wedding day or special occasion yet, look no further! Carly is a superb makeup artist!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Megan B

The most important part of my wedding was making sure my vendors were the best! I can't say enough times that Carly truly was THE BEST! She wants you and your bridesmaids to feel completely comfortable with your makeup. Carly was so patient and accommodating to my sister an MOH,... Read More who is the pickiest ever with her makeup ;). Her work is natural and beautiful. I had 8 single bridesmaids who she will be very busy over the next few years at their weddings I think!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Samantha S

From the moment I met Carly, I knew she was going to be the perfect fit for me to do my makeup for my wedding. She is not pushy, and works with you to come up with a look you will absolutely love. She took the time to get to know me before my trial, and how I normally wear my... Read More makeup. I do not tend to wear a ton of makeup, and wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. I could not have asked for more. I felt beautiful inside and out. She also did my bridesmaids makeup, and they looked fantastic. She even took the time before she left, to provide any touch ups, or color changes my bridesmaids requested, and even did a little something for my flower girls. She was timely, honest, and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend. Thanks Carly for a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Abigail M

I can't even begin to say enough amazing things about Carly. She was absolutely wonderful, from her organization to her want to get to know each of her brides is amazing! I had no worries about anything within 2 minutes of meeting Carly. As I don't wear a ton of makeup on a... Read More daily basis this made me nervous to have a makeup artist for my wedding day. But Carly put all those fears away. My makeup was flawless, natural, and just an enhanced version of myself. Again I cannot say enough good things about her, she is an amazing person with a wonderful gift! Thank you so much for everything Carly!!