Carly Pribich, Makeup Artist

Chicago Suburbs & Chicago

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Chicago Suburbs & Chicago (847) 920-4437

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Emma W

Carly was awesome -- from the makeup trial in October to the day of she was incredibly professional, super transparent and my makeup was exactly what I wanted. I loved how much she asked for feedback, let me know what she was doing/why she was doing it and always gave me a... Read More chance to look it over before going onto the next step. My bridesmaids and mom looked great too and she was able to manage 10 of us total and finish early. Thanks Carly!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Cassie S

Carly was absolutely fantastic to work with from the day I booked her up until the day of the wedding. Prior to my trial, I never enjoyed getting my make-up done for other weddings or events as it never really fit me or my personality. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up, and... Read More was looking for a more natural look for my wedding. I obviously wanted to look like I was wearing make-up, but it was extremely important for me to look like myself on my wedding day. Carly came to my house for the trial and answered all of my questions. She tried a few different techniques so I could feel comfortable and I really enjoyed the entire process. I absolutely LOVED the way that I looked and felt after my trial and everyone at my bridal shower complimented my make-up the entire day. On the day of the wedding, 11 girls needed to get make-up done and I was a little nervous about having to hire a second make-up artist I did not know. Carly took care of all the planning and brought someone along with her with the same style who was also extremely professional. Every single one of the girls absolutely loved their make-up, including my mom, who is extremely picky. I was also running all over the place while I was getting my make-up done on the big day as last minute things were happening, but she patiently waited for me until I was ready and was a very calming presence. She gave me super helpful tips on the big day and truly made me feel beautiful. I got so many compliments on my make-up that day and the pictures look amazing! I highly recommend Carly to any bride looking for a make-up artist. She was extremely professional, kind, and an absolute joy to work with!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Natalie M

Carly is absolutely AMAZING! She was a sweetheart and is crazy talented. She came to my house for the trial and even let my “now husband” put in his feedback on what he liked and didn’t like for my make-up. Carly was very professional and made me feel like my most beautiful... Read More self. She completed my make-up, 4 bridesmaids and my mother’s make-up...with time to spare! Everyone adored Carly and loved the way they looked. I cannot thank her enough for doing such a wonderful job!! Carly is the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Gretchen D

Carly was a dream to work with! She did my make-up for our engagement photos and wedding and I couldn't be happier! She came to my house for both events, and came prepared with everything that she needed. She was able to complete my make-up, 5 bridesmaids and a MOB, with no... Read More stress or rushing. My wedding party was incredibly thrilled with how they looked. My make-up was perfect all day, and when the night was over it still looked amazing. Carly even went above and beyond and provided a partner to completed my future MIL's make-up. I truly liked that Carly was there to do my make-up and didn't have a minimum amount of people necessary to come. Carly is amazing to work with, and provides a quality product!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Jen K

I can't say enough amazing things about Carly. She is extremely professional with set up, getting to the locations on time, and responding to any questions I had. I am a licensed cosemtologist myself so I can be very picky and she captured my makeup perfectly. She also was... Read More extremely flexible as one of my bridesmaids had an emergency and could make the original scheduled time, Carly hung out till my girl got there and was quick and efficient getting us out the door on time. She also had the challenge of working with an end stage cancer patient. Putting life and color back in my mom's face was one of the best things about the day. She felt in her own words, beautiful again. If your looking for a very professional, skilled and laid back artist contact Carly.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Jackie S

Carly is wonderful!! She did a fantastic job with make-up application for my relatively large bridal party (7 people + bride) on our wedding day. She was professional, super accommodating & sweet, and talented. She was also so responsive and ridiculously organized during the... Read More planning process, which I appreciated so much. You won't regret booking her for your wedding ;)

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Melissa H

Carly was AMAZING! I cannot recommend her highly enough. She did makeup for everyone in my wedding party and they all not only looked gorgeous, they felt gorgeous. Everyone (including some who never ever wear makeup) loved how they looked. Carly was such a calming presence,... Read More which is HUGE on the big day, and I completely loved my make up. I chose Carly because of how lovely and natural she makes everyone look. I wanted to feel like myself on my wedding day and Carly delivered. Five stars!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Julie Z

Carly was absolutely amazing to work with! we had originally booked her to do makeup for myself, my mom, sister + sister-in-law for our 300 person wedding at Heritage Prairie Farm (where we found her through) in May. when i then got in touch with her to let her know we had... Read More decided to do the actual ceremony two months beforehand in our home in an "elopement" of sorts, she was so incredibly accommodating + did all of our makeup for that, too! we all absolutely loved working with her! as someone who rarely wears enough makeup to tell i have any on at all, she did the most amazing job of making sure I still felt like myself...even with lashes on! I highly recommend Carly + would book her again in a second!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Jules Z

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Sara W

I was referred to Carly by my photographer and she did not disappoint! I was able to meet her to do a wedding preview before my wedding day, (which I highly recommend doing) and together we created the look that I wanted for my wedding day! Carly was very patient with me... Read More throughout the entire process and even helped me change the color of my lip the day of my wedding!! She is very sweet and personable and willing to work hard to create the special look that you want!!! Overall great experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Allie H

I cannot say enough great things about Carly and the experience that she provided me with for my wedding day. I am not someone that is super knowledgeable about makeup, but Carly is, and she was so helpful through the process. The second she came for the preview she gave options... Read More and worked TOGETHER with me to come up with the best look! As someone that doesn't wear a lot of makeup from day to day I absolutely loved my makeup! Carly was so helpful, professional and so passionate about what she is doing. She took her time with each and every person, and we even added on two additional people for makeup the day of and Carly was so accommodating. Carly and my hair stylist both came up with a schedule for me prior to the day, and Carly was always readily available and responsive to any questions or changes that I had. I cannot thank Carly enough for giving me the best experience on my wedding day. Having her there was like having another family member at my parent's home while we were getting ready! Carly goes above and beyond for her clients and I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding day! Thank you Carly!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Shayla J

Carly was SO awesome to work with! I found her on TheKnot and when I saw her website, I knew immediately that she was very organized and on-top of everything. She responded very quickly to emails, and was genuinely very fun to work with. As for my makeup, we did a trial run and... Read More decided to up the look a little bit for the wedding and it was PERFECT. She listens to you and uses her expertise to create a great look. My makeup stayed perfectly for the entire day and night. I only touched up my lips and that was truly it. It felt and looked so natural, while also enhancing. I wore glasses for my wedding, which she worked into how she did my make-up, by going more dramatic on the eyes so that it would show up behind my frames. I can't say enough about how impressed I was by her. We had a lot of fun getting ready in the morning and it was partly because she's very easy-going and great at her job. She did my makeup as well as some of my bridesmaids and lashes for a few others. Everyone looked beautiful! Thank you Carly!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Colleen F

Carly was absolutely wonderful to work with! I found her by reading reviews online and she lived up to everything that I read. She did a trial before the wedding to make sure the look was what I wanted and was very thoughtful about what would look right with my skin tone as well... Read More as being very knowledgeable about the look and products she was using which made me feel comfortable. She listened to what I said I liked but also gave suggestions and was willing to change certain aspects of the look, which I appreciated. Carly was very organized, emailing me with next steps and reminders which made working with her very easy. Carly alone did 10 girls makeup the day of the wedding and handled it with great patience! I would highly recommend Carly for your event!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Erin D

Carly was a dream to work with for my wedding! Our love for Lauren Conrad bonded us from the get go :) She was professional, easy going, organized, and SO talented. I loved what she did at the trial and somehow it turned out even better day of the wedding. Thanks Carly for... Read More beautifying me and my bridal party! I recommend Carly 100 times over...

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Brittany W

Carly did an absolutely amazing job. She is so kind and wonderful to work with. She was hands down the best make up artist that I have worked with. She was patient and worked with me to create the vision I was imagining. She was fantastic with my entire bridal party and... Read More everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. Carly has a way of applying make up in such a natural way. I highly recommend her. If I am ever in need of having my make up done, I'm calling Carly!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jessica N

Carly was by far the most organized, genuine, and wonderful vendor I worked with for my wedding! She made working with her incredibly easy and she is an absolute sweetheart. Carly not only did my makeup, but the whole group including a flower girl and both moms! Everyone's... Read More makeup looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Gretchen Y

Carly was WONDERFUL. She does an amazing job of creating a very natural fresh look which was really important to me. I have red hair and freckles and I wanted to be sure the colors chosen for me would work with my skin tone and hair color and I of course wanted my freckles to... Read More stand out. Carly listened to me and it felt like I was working with a partner to create my wedding look-bouncing ideas off of eachother. I am also from out of state so I needed someone who was really responsive and could accommodate a wild schedule-especially when it came to fitting in a trial run. Carly was flexible, accommodating and very responsive.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Katie D

Carly is amazing! She did my wedding day makeup and I couldn't have been happier that day. She and I chatted about "my look" for that day. My makeup looked like the best version of me, but most importantly, it still looked natural. I've been in so many wedding where my makeup... Read More looked caked on or overdone, but I truly felt radiant and gorgeous this day thanks to Carly's makeup! Carly is also super easy to work with and extremely organized and clean. She arrived promptly and set up quickly that day. I got so many compliments on my wedding day about my gorgeous makeup and lovely lashes! I highly recommend Carly !!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Leah N

Carly did my makeup on my wedding day, and was a JOY to work with her. I am not a makeup expert at all and wanted a more natural look, and Carly definitely helped me create that look. I felt like the best version of myself. Carly also was very helpful during the trial and took... Read More the time to explain the different techniques to me. She also guided me to what would like best, while letting me have lots of input along the way. I highly, highly recommend Carly!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Carly S

Carly does amazing work! She put me at ease throughout the whole process with her easygoing personality and explanation of everything she does. She can accommodate any type of look you are seeking! Highly recommend using Carly for your big day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Morgan P

Carly did a fantastic job and is such a sweetheart. She listened as I described in detail the vintage vision of our wedding and nailed the look perfectly. Her suggestion for doing the trial the day of my shower worked out perfectly. My bridesmaids loved that she didn't force... Read More anything on them and had many payment options.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rebecca D

Carly's professionalism, talent and warmth were all such important attributes on- and the days leading up to my wedding day on 4-22-17! I really enjoyed the overall process and experience with Carly. She was a bright, direct, positive and genuinely caring person to be around... Read More during two potentially hectic mornings: my bridal shower (trial) morning and my wedding day. She built-in a cushion of pamper time both mornings and tremendously contributed to the calm, fun and camaraderie I wanted on both days. Her ability to listen to my wants and feedback and her knack for adjusting/tweaking makeup on the fly was all so helpful. I knew I was in great hands from the beginning because of her knowledge, courtesy and timeliness answering emails and questions. When I asked, she had great recommendations for short and long term skincare. Additionally I received fabulous vendor recommendations from Carly when I was researching options. In the beginning, I showed her tons of pics of many different styles I liked and she did an amazing job helping me find the the style and colors that worked right for me. She educated me on certain makeup brands, trying and seeing different products types and colors on myself during my trial (such as the side-by-side difference in appearance between air brush and traditional makeup on my face). She provided a natural appearance and dewiness I ultimately was going for and coverage that was right for my style, skin type, & shade/complexion... all very important since I was a 34 year old bride and no longer in my "glowing 20s", ha! Finding a look that we both loved came very naturally to her. I wouldn't have felt my most beautiful on my most important day without Carly.. and I'll be forever grateful to her for helping me feel and look my best on our wedding day and in our pictures and video that we'll always look at and enjoy! Thank you, Carly!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Shannon S

Working with Carly was a breeze! She has perfected the flawless "natural" look, so you still look like yourself on your wedding day. She is very accommodating and responsive. I used her for both my engagement photos and wedding day, and could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Josie M

After searching the internet for hours trying to find a make-up artist that not only was available for my wedding date but also that fit my style, I made the absolute best decision having Carly do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup! She was so kind, just like talking and... Read More hanging out with one of my really great friends! She was also very flexible! I really wanted a bold red lip for my wedding day and she helped make that happen and coordinate it with the rest of the look. I had many bridesmaids that last minute decided on makeup and she was willing to add and change her schedule many times to make that happen! Carly was the greatest decision because she completely makes you look glamorous without going overboard, she highlights everything about you that makes you naturally beautiful! Looking back on the pictures from that day, I am so happy I found Carly - she was fabulous!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Allie M

Hiring Carly was a great decision! She took her time to get to know my personal makeup style and what I was looking for on the wedding day. I loved the way the makeup turned out - I felt like my most beautiful self! The makeup felt like and natural and lasted all night!