The Southeast's Premier DJ Service

Carolina DJ Professionals has been specializing in weddings for over 20 years across the Southeast. YOUR event is YOUR event. We listen to your vision, cater to it and make it real! We truly love what we do...and that translates. Visit our website for testimonials, credentials & more.

Bollywood, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Amazing DJ's!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I used Carolina DJ professionals for my wedding in October 2014 and I could not have been more thrilled with my experience. Troy was extremely communicative and really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable before/during and even after the wedding. My wedding day DJ... Read More was Rick and he was awesome! I figured I would get some compliments on all the little details I meticulously planned, but honestly wasn't expecting so many DJ compliments! We gave Rick a general direction and he ran with it flawlessly. During the ceremony we rearranged some things and deleted some things and it didn't even make him flinch. He was calm and cool the entire time and helped keep me that way. Besides using their superior MCing skills, we also used them for lighting and for a photo-booth. The lighting was perfect, they gave us suggestions on where to put up-lighting and it looked so good. The photo-booth was much more reasonably priced than other places I looked and it was so much fun! They brought props and set it up and everyone had a BLAST taking photos. I honestly would recommend these guys to any bride and groom, or anyone looking for DJ services. They will make your day exactly what you want and do so with great communication and collaboration. If I could give them more than a perfect rating I would. Use Carolina DJ professionals, you won't regret it.

2015-02-05T14:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin & Aaron! You were SO MUCH FUN to work with! You truly made our experience an incredible one also. We're so happy we were able to help make your day incredible and thank you so much for all the kind... Read Less Read More

BEST EVER!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sarah C

My husband and I walked away with a new friend after working with Patrick from Carolina DJ professionals. He did such an amazing job! We could not thank him enough! All of my family and friends complimented him all night long and are still complimenting him! Troy is also very... Read More wonderful to work with! He is always making sure we are taken care of! I would recommend this company to anything who is having a wedding and wants a good party. These people are the best and I am so glad we found them! Thank you guys so much again!! Sarah and Steven Walters

2014-10-24T09:56:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sarah & Steven! We're so happy we were able to help you celebrate and make it such a great day for you! We weren't going to let the weather outside get anyone down! Patrick has RAVED about you two. He said the... Read Less Read More

"Professionals" Is An Understatement

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Alice S

As the groom, my planning responsibilities for our wedding were quite limited; the only aspect I had free reign on organizing was the DJ services for during the wedding and reception. Knowing this, I knew I had to absolutely get this right and I can fully attest that I 100% got... Read More this right, thanks to the help of Carolina DJ Professionals. From the first time we sat down with Troy, we felt comfortable that we could leave the day in his hands and we knew it would come together perfectly, and it did. Troy was very organized providing us sample itineraries for the day where we could plug in songs made the planning phase very easy. Having the experience that Troy has was great as he knew things that worked and things that didn't work and would offer suggestions but never once made us feel as if he was dictating the day, he was awesome at reminding us it was our day and ultimately our decision. Last minute we decided we were also going to use Troy for the wedding as well as the reception music, which was also a great idea. The music was perfect, the officiant could be heard clearly, and the ambiance was perfect for our outdoor wedding. When it came to reception music, we had very few requests, we wanted someone to take the style of music we liked and theme we were trying to accomplish and run with it, and Troy Hussein Bolt'd the reception. IT WAS PERFECT. My wife still will randomly here a song on the radio and start talking about how perfect our wedding was, all because of how detailed and flexible Troy was in providing the DJ services. I have rambled on and on, but the bottom line is: Don't even look at any other companies, just call Carolina DJ Professionals. You will not be disappointed. Troy came early, stayed late, and even threw in some extra services that we weren't aware of. We couldn't be happier with our decision and hope you too will make the right one too, by calling Troy at Carolina DJ Professionals.

2014-09-23T10:36:56 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much Joe & Alice! We are so honored at your kind words and that we were able to help you out on your big day. You two were so wonderful to work with, everything was absolutely beautiful on your day and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Emily L

These are the men and women couples want to use for DJ services at their weddings. Troy and his team are fabulous and easy to work with. The intent for our reception was to have a huge party and Karenski Brown was the one who made that happen. He was able to read the crowd well... Read More and keep the night going no matter the moment. We can't thank this group enough. This is a well rounded, professional DJ service and the value is worth it.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jessica R

They were absolutely amazing! Troy the owner was so sweet and responsive. Myrick our DJ was AMAZING I cannot say more positive words about them! They made our day so special!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kristen K

Troy and Myrick were amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning process. Troy was super helpful behind the scenes with email communications to keep us in the loop with what was needed from us in the process. Myrick was very helpful and kind. He met with us as often as... Read More we needed and made us feel super comfortable. He was instrumental in pulling all of our music tastes together. He made our wedding day super fun and stress-free! We enjoyed working with Carolina DJ professionals and would recommend them for all your DJ needs!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Fallon H

Carolina DJ Professionals did an AMAZING job at our wedding. They are extremely accommodating, even when you ask them to set up in four different areas. Throughout the entire wedding planning process they were always there to answer questions and to provide suggestions. There... Read More was never a moment when the dance floor was empty due to their great selection in music. They truly made our wedding unforgettable and we will forever be grateful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katrina B

Troy and Patrick were so great to work with. From the initial planning stages through the final emails and phone calls in the days leading up to the wedding, I was confident in what Carolina DJ Professionals was going to deliver for our special day. We had a surprise "hora loca"... Read More for our guests, and Patrick was so eager to make that as successful as possible for us. We really appreciated their quick responses and constant and thorough communication. The photobooth was a hit, too!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Liz R

Super awesome! Totally made our wedding day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sean D

We had our same sex wedding on 21Oct and worked with Patrick Ryder. From start to finish it was an easy and fun experience working with him and owner Troy Adams. They were always easy to get in contact with via email or phone and were always prompt in their responses. They... Read More took the time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. They also learned about our individual taste in music which help to set the mood for our wedding. I would highly recommend. Troy and His team for any wedding or event people are having.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Clint H

Our experience was fantastic with Carolina DJ Professionals. We were assigned to DJ Troy. He was kind, easy to work with, diligent and timely in his communication. Most importantly, he listened to our preferences and made great suggestions when we needed help finalizing... Read More decisions. Troy had the equipment set-up and sound check complete several hours before we needed him on wedding day. Finally, he blended in well at the wedding...he was dressed appropriately and managed the music to match the energy of the room. First class.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christina B

Carolina DJ professionals we're great. Troy helped us from the beginning when we first booked with them. He paired us up with Aaron who was our DJ for our wedding. Aaron met with us two times to go over songs and put together a timeline for the wedding. He made the process easy... Read More for us and guided us through everything. On the day of the wedding, everything came together. The music was just what we wanted. I would definitely recommend the Carolina DJ professionals team to anyone. Thanks Aaron and Troy for making our wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Debbie C

We could not have asked for a better DJ! From our first meeting with Troy (which he suggested our favorite brewery in CLT) we knew he would be perfect to help us celebrate our big day. Every question we had Troy had an answer for and with the resources he has it made selecting... Read More our entire wedding playlist very easy! His personality and the work done on our wedding day made working with Troy a great experience and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sara S

Troy and his team are at Carolina DJ Professionals are our go-to for DJ services. Troy always returns phone calls/emails quickly and with informative answers, always provides talented DJs who leave our guests feeling energized and entertained, and always follows up after each... Read More event for any feedback we might have. I would recommend Troy and Carolina DJ Professionals to anyone looking for a fun emcee for their event. They do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Meredith W

Carolina DJ Professionals were great! My husband and I worked with Aaron over the course of several months so that he understood our vibe, venue and songs we wanted played. He was great to work with as he was flexible, understood our goal and it was just really easy.... Read More Throughout the course of the prep time, I also received emails from Troy to check in and make sure things were going smoothly and at times was offered some additional discounts on extras. In the end, we kept it simple but it was a nice touch! Day of was a blast! All the songs we wanted were played, Aaron read the room and everyone was on the dance floor. I thought it was a particularly nice touch that he donned a suit for the event...extremely professional!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brittany M

DJ Carolina Professionals did an amazing job providing not only the music for our ceremony and reception but a fantastic photo booth with props. Our guests enjoyed themselves at our wedding because of DJ Carolina Professionals. We would highly recommend them for your DJ or photo... Read More booth needs! -Brittany & Taylor Colson

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Amanda E

They did amazing! They were there for every meeting and when the big day came they kept me informed that they arrived so there were no worries! They kept the entire floor busy and dancing! They checked in every step of the way!!! Can’t say enough for how great they were!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley L

My husband and I worked with Myrick. He was great! So organized and on too of things. He kept our reception on schedule and improvised when we have a blunder with the caterer. Appreciate Myrick and his team for their part in making our wedding spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Monica G

Carolina DJs are SO great and easy to work with. I use them as an Event Director for my family and adult events throughout the year and they have been great! They are always so flexible with dates and details and always come through when we need them. They always tailor each... Read More event to what we want and deliver with music, etc. that goes with the theme and age group of the audience! We plan on working with them again in 2018 for our in house events!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica E

Carolina DJ Professionals is a great company to work with-Troy really wants to make sure you have the best event possible! We had Karenski for our DJ, and Courtney ran our photobooth! We loved that Karenski checked in many times throughout the planning process (we hired them... Read More about a year out), and Troy checked in several times too! We loved that for the most part, we picked our music, so we knew what to expect, and nothing was played from our "do not play list." People were on the dance floor all night! They also made a timeline, that we shared with our coordinator, so everyone knew what was supposed to happen and when. Our guests could not stop raving about how nice the photobooth was and how amazed they were with the amount and quality of the props! We have LOVED looking through the scrapbook and digital files from the photobooth, and the guests loved getting to take a copy home!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nicole J

If I ever need a DJ again, I would hire CDJP again in a second. Patrick DJed our September wedding and in the words of my husband, “he killed it” (that’s a good thing). The dance floor was packed all night, and he even had people out there during dinner. Every photo I have from... Read More the reception, people are grinning ear to ear out on the dance floor. He really knew how to read the crowd and play the right stuff. We got so many compliments on how great he was. He was also super good to work with leading up to the wedding and took note of all of our requests and timeline for the wedding night. Troy was also extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. I was also very impressed of the professionalism of their staff. I met a couple other DJs from CDJP at a bridal fair and they were the same way. Thanks CDJP for making my wedding reception a huge success!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sabrina B

Amazing experience! We had the pleasure of having Myrick as our DJ and he rocked the house. Throughout the entire planing process he was so professional each step of the way. We were able to give him any suggestions we wanted. He was truly dedicated to making our wedding 'ours'.... Read More As the MC he kept everyone informed of the events during the wedding reception but what not invasive in any way. His taste in music is hip and classy! He knows how to keep the party going. Was able to meet him on several occasions to pinpoint all the what/when/hows of the wedding day. Each song was played right on cue! So happy we had him for our day! Carolina DJ Professional are truly professional!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kerry W

George was an absolute dream to work with. We were all over the board with music selection and ideas and he took the time to listen to us and put everything together in a way that flowed beautifully. The music was on point for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone... Read More was out of the dance floor singing and dancing and enjoying the evening. The company as a whole was great to work with and answered all our questions and requests promptly. They have tons of experience and really help guide you when you start to feel a bit overwhelmed.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Emily B

Quinn with Carolina DJ Professionals was the DJ for our wedding this summer. She was honestly amazing! She was flexible and gave recommendations for time adjustments that made the evening flow with ease. Our guests had great things to say about the music as well! I'm also very... Read More appreciative of the time and effort that Quinn and Troy (owner) put into the preparation for our wedding day. They were always easy to get in touch with and had great ideas! We are so happy with our choice of Quinn and Carolina DJ Professionals!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Paul M

I can't say enough about how awesome Chris was for our wedding. He was fully involved from the start with music selection, etc. and even came out to meet Jessica and I so that we could hammer out some details face to face and get to know each other. The day of went as smoothly... Read More as it possibly could and Chris was a major factor in this with his MC 'ing and coordination of the timeline. He played anything we wanted him to and our guests were on the dance floor all night. Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals for making our wedding reception great!

Troy Adams

Hello there! Let me first say, I love what I do and so does my team. I've been DJing for 23 years, starting back in high-school in 1993 and then DJed my first wedding 19 years ago while attending Elon University. Weddings are our specialty and we love being able to help people with their big day. We truly believe with the right music, a great attitude and sincere dedication, we can impact many lives and give people a memory they’ll always treasure. YOUR wedding is about YOU, not us. We cater to your vision, personalize everything, make it fun, make it easy, make it you & make it memorable!