The Southeast's Premier DJ Service

Carolina DJ Professionals has been specializing in weddings for over 20 years across the Southeast. YOUR event is YOUR event. We listen to your vision, cater to it and make it real! We truly love what we do...and that translates. Visit our website for testimonials, credentials & more.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Amazing DJ's!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I used Carolina DJ professionals for my wedding in October 2014 and I could not have been more thrilled with my experience. Troy was extremely communicative and really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable before/during and even after the wedding. My wedding day DJ... Read More was Rick and he was awesome! I figured I would get some compliments on all the little details I meticulously planned, but honestly wasn't expecting so many DJ compliments! We gave Rick a general direction and he ran with it flawlessly. During the ceremony we rearranged some things and deleted some things and it didn't even make him flinch. He was calm and cool the entire time and helped keep me that way. Besides using their superior MCing skills, we also used them for lighting and for a photo-booth. The lighting was perfect, they gave us suggestions on where to put up-lighting and it looked so good. The photo-booth was much more reasonably priced than other places I looked and it was so much fun! They brought props and set it up and everyone had a BLAST taking photos. I honestly would recommend these guys to any bride and groom, or anyone looking for DJ services. They will make your day exactly what you want and do so with great communication and collaboration. If I could give them more than a perfect rating I would. Use Carolina DJ professionals, you won't regret it.

2015-02-05T14:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin & Aaron! You were SO MUCH FUN to work with! You truly made our experience an incredible one also. We're so happy we were able to help make your day incredible and thank you so much for all the kind... Read Less Read More

BEST EVER!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sarah C

My husband and I walked away with a new friend after working with Patrick from Carolina DJ professionals. He did such an amazing job! We could not thank him enough! All of my family and friends complimented him all night long and are still complimenting him! Troy is also very... Read More wonderful to work with! He is always making sure we are taken care of! I would recommend this company to anything who is having a wedding and wants a good party. These people are the best and I am so glad we found them! Thank you guys so much again!! Sarah and Steven Walters

2014-10-24T09:56:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sarah & Steven! We're so happy we were able to help you celebrate and make it such a great day for you! We weren't going to let the weather outside get anyone down! Patrick has RAVED about you two. He said the... Read Less Read More

"Professionals" Is An Understatement

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Alice S

As the groom, my planning responsibilities for our wedding were quite limited; the only aspect I had free reign on organizing was the DJ services for during the wedding and reception. Knowing this, I knew I had to absolutely get this right and I can fully attest that I 100% got... Read More this right, thanks to the help of Carolina DJ Professionals. From the first time we sat down with Troy, we felt comfortable that we could leave the day in his hands and we knew it would come together perfectly, and it did. Troy was very organized providing us sample itineraries for the day where we could plug in songs made the planning phase very easy. Having the experience that Troy has was great as he knew things that worked and things that didn't work and would offer suggestions but never once made us feel as if he was dictating the day, he was awesome at reminding us it was our day and ultimately our decision. Last minute we decided we were also going to use Troy for the wedding as well as the reception music, which was also a great idea. The music was perfect, the officiant could be heard clearly, and the ambiance was perfect for our outdoor wedding. When it came to reception music, we had very few requests, we wanted someone to take the style of music we liked and theme we were trying to accomplish and run with it, and Troy Hussein Bolt'd the reception. IT WAS PERFECT. My wife still will randomly here a song on the radio and start talking about how perfect our wedding was, all because of how detailed and flexible Troy was in providing the DJ services. I have rambled on and on, but the bottom line is: Don't even look at any other companies, just call Carolina DJ Professionals. You will not be disappointed. Troy came early, stayed late, and even threw in some extra services that we weren't aware of. We couldn't be happier with our decision and hope you too will make the right one too, by calling Troy at Carolina DJ Professionals.

2014-09-23T10:36:56 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much Joe & Alice! We are so honored at your kind words and that we were able to help you out on your big day. You two were so wonderful to work with, everything was absolutely beautiful on your day and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kimberly S

Troy and Karenski were amazing to work with! They both consistently communicated with me throughout the entire wedding planning process. We even had last minute mic needs that were met no problem. The reception was so much fun, and everyone was complimenting the DJ and music... Read More selections! I would hands down choose Carolina DJ Professionals again for my big day.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kimber T

DJ Karenski from Carolina DJ Professionals was outstanding to work with. He is a true professional. He helped my husband and I through the entire planning process and really made the entire experience enjoyable. On our wedding day, he helped to guide and manage the wedding party... Read More from the ceremony to the reception, which was no easy task. Then he threw a great party and kept it going all night.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Laura R

Carolina DJs was great! They are easy to work with and took care of everything. Everyone had a wonderful time!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jamie E

Can't thank DJ George White and CDJP enough for helping make our wedding perfect for us. George was so much fun to work with and has such a great personality. He was so patient with us while we changed our minds and the planner a few times a month (: Every meeting we had with... Read More him, he made sure we were happy and comfortable before leaving and never once felt rushed. George played every song on our "must play" list, and did fantastic with taking request. I have already recommended these guys to friends with upcoming weddings!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Megan T

DJ Professionals and especially DJ Troy are the best in the business. Troy met with us multiple times before our wedding to make sure that we got everything we wanted and more in terms of our music choices and timeline for events. He also brought tons of insight and ideas from... Read More past events/weddings he has been a part of to areas we weren't completely sure how we wanted to execute.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Danielle D

Chris was the DJ for our May 2017 wedding. He was absolutely amazing. He was organized, knowlegable and fun to be around! Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Chris was always willing to meet and would always answer emails back promptly during the wedding planning. He... Read More truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Every detail was planned and accounted for-- such a relief when planning a wedding!! Carolina DJ Professionals was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 ALex F

Best DJ ever! The music transitions were perfect and he kept the party going! On top of being a great DJ, Troy is super organized and built a custom timeline for our wedding day so that no detail was missed! He made our day so much easier from how organized he is! Best money... Read More ever spent! Also he brought separate speakers for the courtyard and he brought up lighting!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kendall M

I cannot say enough good things about Troy, and CDJP!!! Troy was our DJ for our wedding, and he went so far above and beyond it was crazy! He met with us twice throughout our planning process, and made sure we knew exactly how things were going to go! He helped us with song... Read More selection, coordination, and day of time management! We also did the photobooth through them and it was SO much fun!!! All of my guests loved it and had the best time! If you're looking for more than just a DJ, Troy is your guy!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tiffany S

Carolina DJ's was a major hit for my wedding! We worked with Aaron Romeo and he was an absolute professional to work with. He had talked to us about how critical they can be in making sure the wedding flowed and he was so right. Aaron met with us several times to not only get... Read More to know us but completely understand our vision for our music and the entire night. Day of, he kept us on schedule and made advice when things needed to be sped up. It was so appreciated especially since we did not have a day of person. AND of course the music was amazing. Aaron was so helpful and considerate as I made my decision on the bride's processional song. He truly understands how important that one song is. The night of was an absolutely awesome party and exactly what my husband and I always pictured. Aaron even played along as we gave our groomsmen a "guest dj" spot light. I can't say enough about how easy, professional and over all fun we had working with Carolina DJ's. I consider Aaron a friend now and hope we throw another party in the future to use him again.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Krista T

We used Carolina DJ Professionals for our May wedding and could not recommend them more for anyone looking for a professional DJ service. DJ selection was a top priority for us as we knew we would have a party/dancing crowd for our wedding and DJ Aaron did a FANTASTIC job on the... Read More playlist for the entire night. He met with us on two different occasions prior to the wedding to go over things in great detail ensuring that we would be happy with the end result. Furthermore, we wanted to show the Kentucky Derby during the cocktail hour and were planning on him setting up a TV that we brought and broadcasting via our Roku. On the day of we walked into our reception space to see that he went above & beyond and surprised us by having a projector and screen to broadcast the Derby. We were floored to say the least and it was a huge hit with our crowd. Thanks for making our wedding day such an amazing/fun time for us and our guests!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kelly P

Carolina DJ professionals were awesome! Professionals they are! We loved working with them had a great experience. Our DJ was DJ herb, he was great, he always checked in with us and made sure we were on top of filling out our planned. ( which I wasn't 😂) He came To our venue to... Read More check it out and to figure out setup/ layout etc. He helped us plan our entrances and how things should go. He was so helpful through the entire process. Troy the owner was awesome too! We rely enjoyed working with them. I have already been asked " who was your DJ at your wedding! I need a DJ"

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Liz J

Oh man, we can’t say enough about Carolina DJ Professionals, seriously! We had Patrick as our DJ, who was nothing short of amazing! He was WAY more on top of things than I was and would always make me feel like things were under control and organized. I told him the atmosphere... Read More we were going for and he absolutely killed it! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and we got so many compliments on how great he was. I would DEFINITELY recommend Patrick, Troy, and CDJP to anyone! Thank you for helping make our special night so memorable, you all are the best!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Charity M

DJ Troy with Carolina DJ Professionals went above and beyond what I could have hoped. He helped us plan out the structure of our day, always responded to emails quickly, and made the wedding day full of fun. He made the whole process very easy and low stress. Anything you need,... Read More down to the smallest detail, he'll be able to take care of it. I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jennifer S

I can not say enough great things about Carolina DJ Professionals! From start to finish the process was EASY! George was our DJ and he was amazing! He is detail oriented and very hands on. Anytime I had a question he was right there with an answer. All of our guests loved... Read More George and we only heard great things about our wedding reception experience! We can't thank him enough for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jennifer N

Owner, Troy Adams, and DJ, Quinn Henderson, were THE BEST vendors I had as part of my wedding. They were so organized, thoughtful and proactive. Leading up to the day of the wedding, they helped me think through little details and made me feel confident in what the day of was... Read More going to look like. They ultimately helped my day run smoothly by controlling the flow and tempo of the entire night. I would recommend them HANDS DOWN, as there was not a single negative experience. I will definitely use them again!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Jeffrey S

Myrick was awesome from preplanning til the end of our wedding night. He helped alot planning out everything and giving us ideas as to how it was all gonna go. I would recommend Carolina DJs for any event. They were excellent

2017-05-10T22:13:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH! Truly our honor!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Brittany G

Troy was so wonderful to work with. We were married in March 2017 and he walked us through everything. he was available whenever we had questions about anything. Thank you for making our wedding night the dance party we wanted!!!

2017-05-10T22:13:47 Response from the vendor

That makes my day to hear, thank you!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Paige C

Fun and memorable!

2017-05-10T22:13:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Kayla D

When looking for a DJ for our wedding we wanted a company that would be able to read the crowd and get people dancing. Carolina DJ Professionals were the perfect fit. We worked with Chris to put together a listing of songs for the day, everything from the first dance to cutting... Read More the cake to the last song. He was very easy to work with, responsive, laid back and thoughtful. He gave us great advice on song options for the day and was able to read the crowd to get people out dancing and ensure everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend using them for any event!

2017-05-10T22:14:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Gretchen R

Troy and Carolina DJ Professionals provide the entertainment for a non-profit fundraising gala I lead. They bring the party every year and attendees love having them there. Troy is easy to work with and organized and their involvement helps us push ticket sales and therefore... Read More raise funds for a great cause. Attendee feedback is always that it's one of the best dance parties of the year!

2017-05-10T22:15:50 Response from the vendor

We love working with you and CF! Thank you Gretchen!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Erin P

Patrick was awesome at our wedding! Everything went so smoothly and everyone loved the music. The dance floor was never empty!! Would recommend him and CDJP to anyone! Thank you!!

2017-05-10T22:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! That makes our day!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Quinton G

Fantastic job Troy! Thanks again so much!

2017-05-10T22:16:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Troy Adams

Hello there! Let me first say, I love what I do and so does my team. I've been DJing for 23 years, starting back in high-school in 1993 and then DJed my first wedding 19 years ago while attending Elon University. Weddings are our specialty and we love being able to help people with their big day. We truly believe with the right music, a great attitude and sincere dedication, we can impact many lives and give people a memory they’ll always treasure. YOUR wedding is about YOU, not us. We cater to your vision, personalize everything, make it fun, make it easy, make it you & make it memorable!