The Southeast's Premier DJ Service

Carolina DJ Professionals has been specializing in weddings for over 20 years across the Southeast. YOUR event is YOUR event. We listen to your vision, cater to it and make it real! We truly love what we do...and that translates. Visit our website for testimonials, credentials & more.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Amazing DJ's!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I used Carolina DJ professionals for my wedding in October 2014 and I could not have been more thrilled with my experience. Troy was extremely communicative and really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable before/during and even after the wedding. My wedding day DJ... Read More was Rick and he was awesome! I figured I would get some compliments on all the little details I meticulously planned, but honestly wasn't expecting so many DJ compliments! We gave Rick a general direction and he ran with it flawlessly. During the ceremony we rearranged some things and deleted some things and it didn't even make him flinch. He was calm and cool the entire time and helped keep me that way. Besides using their superior MCing skills, we also used them for lighting and for a photo-booth. The lighting was perfect, they gave us suggestions on where to put up-lighting and it looked so good. The photo-booth was much more reasonably priced than other places I looked and it was so much fun! They brought props and set it up and everyone had a BLAST taking photos. I honestly would recommend these guys to any bride and groom, or anyone looking for DJ services. They will make your day exactly what you want and do so with great communication and collaboration. If I could give them more than a perfect rating I would. Use Carolina DJ professionals, you won't regret it.

2015-02-05T14:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin & Aaron! You were SO MUCH FUN to work with! You truly made our experience an incredible one also. We're so happy we were able to help make your day incredible and thank you so much for all the kind... Read Less Read More

BEST EVER!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sarah C

My husband and I walked away with a new friend after working with Patrick from Carolina DJ professionals. He did such an amazing job! We could not thank him enough! All of my family and friends complimented him all night long and are still complimenting him! Troy is also very... Read More wonderful to work with! He is always making sure we are taken care of! I would recommend this company to anything who is having a wedding and wants a good party. These people are the best and I am so glad we found them! Thank you guys so much again!! Sarah and Steven Walters

2014-10-24T09:56:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sarah & Steven! We're so happy we were able to help you celebrate and make it such a great day for you! We weren't going to let the weather outside get anyone down! Patrick has RAVED about you two. He said the... Read Less Read More

"Professionals" Is An Understatement

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Alice S

As the groom, my planning responsibilities for our wedding were quite limited; the only aspect I had free reign on organizing was the DJ services for during the wedding and reception. Knowing this, I knew I had to absolutely get this right and I can fully attest that I 100% got... Read More this right, thanks to the help of Carolina DJ Professionals. From the first time we sat down with Troy, we felt comfortable that we could leave the day in his hands and we knew it would come together perfectly, and it did. Troy was very organized providing us sample itineraries for the day where we could plug in songs made the planning phase very easy. Having the experience that Troy has was great as he knew things that worked and things that didn't work and would offer suggestions but never once made us feel as if he was dictating the day, he was awesome at reminding us it was our day and ultimately our decision. Last minute we decided we were also going to use Troy for the wedding as well as the reception music, which was also a great idea. The music was perfect, the officiant could be heard clearly, and the ambiance was perfect for our outdoor wedding. When it came to reception music, we had very few requests, we wanted someone to take the style of music we liked and theme we were trying to accomplish and run with it, and Troy Hussein Bolt'd the reception. IT WAS PERFECT. My wife still will randomly here a song on the radio and start talking about how perfect our wedding was, all because of how detailed and flexible Troy was in providing the DJ services. I have rambled on and on, but the bottom line is: Don't even look at any other companies, just call Carolina DJ Professionals. You will not be disappointed. Troy came early, stayed late, and even threw in some extra services that we weren't aware of. We couldn't be happier with our decision and hope you too will make the right one too, by calling Troy at Carolina DJ Professionals.

2014-09-23T10:36:56 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much Joe & Alice! We are so honored at your kind words and that we were able to help you out on your big day. You two were so wonderful to work with, everything was absolutely beautiful on your day and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica E

Carolina DJ Professionals is a great company to work with-Troy really wants to make sure you have the best event possible! We had Karenski for our DJ, and Courtney ran our photobooth! We loved that Karenski checked in many times throughout the planning process (we hired them... Read More about a year out), and Troy checked in several times too! We loved that for the most part, we picked our music, so we knew what to expect, and nothing was played from our "do not play list." People were on the dance floor all night! They also made a timeline, that we shared with our coordinator, so everyone knew what was supposed to happen and when. Our guests could not stop raving about how nice the photobooth was and how amazed they were with the amount and quality of the props! We have LOVED looking through the scrapbook and digital files from the photobooth, and the guests loved getting to take a copy home!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nicole J

If I ever need a DJ again, I would hire CDJP again in a second. Patrick DJed our September wedding and in the words of my husband, “he killed it” (that’s a good thing). The dance floor was packed all night, and he even had people out there during dinner. Every photo I have from... Read More the reception, people are grinning ear to ear out on the dance floor. He really knew how to read the crowd and play the right stuff. We got so many compliments on how great he was. He was also super good to work with leading up to the wedding and took note of all of our requests and timeline for the wedding night. Troy was also extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. I was also very impressed of the professionalism of their staff. I met a couple other DJs from CDJP at a bridal fair and they were the same way. Thanks CDJP for making my wedding reception a huge success!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sabrina B

Amazing experience! We had the pleasure of having Myrick as our DJ and he rocked the house. Throughout the entire planing process he was so professional each step of the way. We were able to give him any suggestions we wanted. He was truly dedicated to making our wedding 'ours'.... Read More As the MC he kept everyone informed of the events during the wedding reception but what not invasive in any way. His taste in music is hip and classy! He knows how to keep the party going. Was able to meet him on several occasions to pinpoint all the what/when/hows of the wedding day. Each song was played right on cue! So happy we had him for our day! Carolina DJ Professional are truly professional!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kerry W

George was an absolute dream to work with. We were all over the board with music selection and ideas and he took the time to listen to us and put everything together in a way that flowed beautifully. The music was on point for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone... Read More was out of the dance floor singing and dancing and enjoying the evening. The company as a whole was great to work with and answered all our questions and requests promptly. They have tons of experience and really help guide you when you start to feel a bit overwhelmed.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Emily B

Quinn with Carolina DJ Professionals was the DJ for our wedding this summer. She was honestly amazing! She was flexible and gave recommendations for time adjustments that made the evening flow with ease. Our guests had great things to say about the music as well! I'm also very... Read More appreciative of the time and effort that Quinn and Troy (owner) put into the preparation for our wedding day. They were always easy to get in touch with and had great ideas! We are so happy with our choice of Quinn and Carolina DJ Professionals!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Paul M

I can't say enough about how awesome Chris was for our wedding. He was fully involved from the start with music selection, etc. and even came out to meet Jessica and I so that we could hammer out some details face to face and get to know each other. The day of went as smoothly... Read More as it possibly could and Chris was a major factor in this with his MC 'ing and coordination of the timeline. He played anything we wanted him to and our guests were on the dance floor all night. Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals for making our wedding reception great!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Julianna K

Carolina DJ Professionals kept things running as smooth as can be and they kept the party going until the last possible second! We could not have been more thankful for such an outstanding DJ and company to provide non-stop entertainment from arrival of guests to the send off!!!... Read More HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for your next party or gathering!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jordan K

Carolina DJ Professionals was phenomenal. Our wedding day was made perfect due to a perfect DJ and music choice's. We met with our personal DJ Herb 3-4 times before our wedding to sort out all our request. Herb was very professional and while meeting with him, he only worried... Read More about us and guaranteed us a perfect night. Well we were not let down, it was amazing and Herb killed it. Our entire reception was jam packed with music and dancing never skipping a beat. I would totally recommend Carolina DJ Professionals for any couple who is looking for a DJ. Meet with this company and you will know why they get the ratings they deserve. Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals for an amazing Wedding.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Caroline J

One of the most important things to me in a wedding is the DJ and Carolina DJ definitely delivered. They were so great to work with, helped me with exactly what I needed, and also had a great photo booth! Chris, our DJ, did such a great job. I would often text him asking him to... Read More add a song I heard on the radio. He was so sweet and accessible. The photo booth was also a hit and they bring a ton of props! I cannot say enough about Carolina DJ. When you have great vendors, like I did, it makes your life as a bride so much more enjoyable. You don't worry as much and you just trust them.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Allison P

Carolina DJ Professionals did the photo booth for our wedding and everyone loved it! Everyone had so much fun with the photo booth and the props, and it was so fun for my husband and I to have the photo album to look at afterwards. They were also great to work with.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jenna O

Amazing team that exceeded my expectations and made it a perfect night filled with great music!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Ashleigh T

You cannot go wrong with Carolina DJ Professionals! Herb was our DJ, and he went above and beyond to make sure that everything went flawlessly. Herb went out of his way to meet with us several times for our music selections, and he had the most organized timeline to go along... Read More with it. Thank you all for helping us have the most amazing wedding day!

2017-07-24T14:27:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashleigh & Andy! That makes our day to hear! Wishing you many blessings!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kara W

DJ Patrick Ryder with Carolina DJ was awesome! He was the DJ for my sister's wedding, and as soon as our wedding planning began my family knew we had to have DJ Patrick back! Patrick was really great, easy, and fun to work with! He set up an initial phone call and meeting... Read More face to face to get an idea of what we wanted for our wedding, song selections, flow of the ceremony, timeline, and special dances/toasts, etc. He is so willing and flexible to accommodate anything you want....he truly wants you to enjoy your day and to be happy with the services provided. He also set up a final phone call before our wedding to be sure he had everything correct and knew exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!! Carolina DJ is definitely worth every penny, and you get a great value for your money knowing that your DJ services for your wedding will be amazing and exactly what you want. If you are on the fence, definitely go with Carolina DJ, they want you to have the perfect day and they make it happen!! DJ Patrick Ryder is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Cady C

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Troy was SO amazing! He met with us several times prior to my wedding to discuss details and to make sure I was comfortable with how the day would run. Troy did our ceremony music and reception music and it was all perfect!! Carolina DJ... Read More also did our photobooth, which was a HUGE HIT! I am so thankful that we found Troy and Carolina DJ professionals, they without a doubt made our big day what it was....perfect!!! If you need a DJ in the area, look no further and book Carolina DJ professionals!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Abby P

DJ Herb went above and beyond to make the sound and music for our wedding great! He showed up MANY hours early to make sure that multiple sound checks were done and everything was ready. I had many guests ask about the DJ company we used after the wedding. It was so easy to give... Read More 5 stars here.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lacey S

Carolina DJ Pros went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. Troy and our DJ, Chris, were in contact with us throughout the whole process, making sure we were happy with their services. They helped us to plan without being overbearing or overwhelming, which is a HUGE... Read More plus because wedding planning can seem overwhelming most of the time! And when it came down to a few days before the wedding, Chris even gave us suggestions on songs we might use that we hadn't decided on yet. On our wedding day, Chris was there early setting things up and our day was everything we could have hopped it would be. Carolina DJ Pros had a big part in making planning easy and our day wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kimberly S

Troy and Karenski were amazing to work with! They both consistently communicated with me throughout the entire wedding planning process. We even had last minute mic needs that were met no problem. The reception was so much fun, and everyone was complimenting the DJ and music... Read More selections! I would hands down choose Carolina DJ Professionals again for my big day.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kimber T

DJ Karenski from Carolina DJ Professionals was outstanding to work with. He is a true professional. He helped my husband and I through the entire planning process and really made the entire experience enjoyable. On our wedding day, he helped to guide and manage the wedding party... Read More from the ceremony to the reception, which was no easy task. Then he threw a great party and kept it going all night.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Laura R

Carolina DJs was great! They are easy to work with and took care of everything. Everyone had a wonderful time!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jamie E

Can't thank DJ George White and CDJP enough for helping make our wedding perfect for us. George was so much fun to work with and has such a great personality. He was so patient with us while we changed our minds and the planner a few times a month (: Every meeting we had with... Read More him, he made sure we were happy and comfortable before leaving and never once felt rushed. George played every song on our "must play" list, and did fantastic with taking request. I have already recommended these guys to friends with upcoming weddings!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Megan T

DJ Professionals and especially DJ Troy are the best in the business. Troy met with us multiple times before our wedding to make sure that we got everything we wanted and more in terms of our music choices and timeline for events. He also brought tons of insight and ideas from... Read More past events/weddings he has been a part of to areas we weren't completely sure how we wanted to execute.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Danielle D

Chris was the DJ for our May 2017 wedding. He was absolutely amazing. He was organized, knowlegable and fun to be around! Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Chris was always willing to meet and would always answer emails back promptly during the wedding planning. He... Read More truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Every detail was planned and accounted for-- such a relief when planning a wedding!! Carolina DJ Professionals was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with!

Troy Adams

Hello there! Let me first say, I love what I do and so does my team. I've been DJing for 23 years, starting back in high-school in 1993 and then DJed my first wedding 19 years ago while attending Elon University. Weddings are our specialty and we love being able to help people with their big day. We truly believe with the right music, a great attitude and sincere dedication, we can impact many lives and give people a memory they’ll always treasure. YOUR wedding is about YOU, not us. We cater to your vision, personalize everything, make it fun, make it easy, make it you & make it memorable!