Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

3225 Reidville Rd, Spartanburg, SC (864) 576-3900

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Samantha P

My dress was everything I had ever imagined it would be! The lady assisting me was so friendly and helpful-- she even threw the vail in for free! I used them for my bridesmaids dresses as well. The manufacturers sent the dresses in not completely perfect and Jordan (the owner)... Read More would not accept them and sent them back until they were perfect! They also steamed my dress for free 2 days before the wedding so that it was absolutely perfect for my big day.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Stephanie P

My girls ordered their bridesmaid dresses from Carolina Traditions and we had a wonderful experience! They offered the best deal on the dresses (8 total) compared to anyone else in Greenville or Spartanburg. The dresses were ordered in a timely manner and we received them on... Read More time! Also, the girls at the shop were so sweet and helpful.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Leslie H

We went wedding dress shopping all over the Upstate this past Saturday and finally came to Carolina Traditions from a friends suggestion and found the perfect dress. The ladies there were wonderful to work with. I'm so thankful they helped me find the perfect dress. I couldn't... Read More have asked for better service! I definitely recommend shopping with Carolina Traditions

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Taylor

If your wanting the bridal experience, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO! You have to pick out your own dress, even if you don't know your side you have guess. I picked out the dress, hoping someone would help me put it on. Absolutely not I had to do it myself . Luckly I had my maid... Read More of honor with me and she helped me but she was the only one to help. I left highly disappointed and frustrated!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lauren D

I found the PERFECT dress and bridesmaid dresses here! They are so sweet and accommodating! It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Stephanie C

We went bridesmaids dress shopping at Carolina Traditions. Booking an appointment was super easy and response time was quick. They had a great selection on bridesmaid dresses. I am from out of town so I had already purchased my wedding dress elsewhere. However, I've been to... Read More quite a few bridal shops and Carolina Traditions by far has the biggest selection of bridesmaids dresses for a non-chain store. They carry trendy, quality brands, but the affordable ones. We would pull dresses and love them and find out the price was totally reasonable on all of them. It was great! The girls in the shop let us do our own thing and were not overbearing like some places, which was nice. But you could tell they were being observant of our needs. As soon as we had a questions or needed clips or a color swatch it's like they knew and were right there with them before we could ask. They place you in a big dressing room with wall sized mirrors and a platform. All four of us just stayed in the dressing room while trying on. They did not try to pressure me into ordering the dresses that day or in the future. We decided on a Mori Lee dress, which I could probably order alot of places, and I live in Charleston. However, I left there 100% sure I will be ordering through Carolina Traditions because they are so nice, helpful, and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Allyson S

I had made an appointment to find my bridal gown alongside my mom, sisters and best friend. Even leading up to my appointment, the staff had been really friendly and responsive over email about the designer I liked and any other things to know before I visited. Our consultant,... Read More Alison, helped to pull the style of dresses I had wanted and welcomed my family to pull some dresses they wanted me to try. She did an amazing job of helping me to narrow down to the last two dresses before I tried on my favorite dress for the second time. Alison put on the veil, buttoned up every button, and had the tissues ready when we all realized I had found my dress. I can't wait to be back soon with all of my bridesmaids to find their dresses! Another perk - CT will give a discount to your bridal party if you purchase your bridal gown with them :)

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Vanessa N

I loved Carolina Traditions. The Owner Jordan was super nice and helpful. I got my dress, shoes, head piece and my second dress through her. They contacted me when my dress was going to be discontinued so that I could purchase it on time. When my dresses and accessories came in... Read More they contacted me right away. I highly recommend them to any bride who wants there experience in finding a dress to be special and less stressful.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Emily Y

I scheduled an appointment, but that seemed pointless, because they were so busy that day. I described the kind of dress I wanted and what I absolutely didn't want. I picked some out and the associate picked some out. Everything the sales associate picked out fell in the... Read More category of what I said I absolutely didn't want. However, everyone was sweet and patient and helpful. I just wasn't blown away. I also, didn't find my dress there, so that may play into the review a bit. My second favorite dress was there however.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Courtney G

Friendly staff, this was my first experience and first store to try on dresses. There were not very many choices. I was probably there for 30 minutes. I went to the next salon who actually helped with picking dresses out, and showed me how to make the dresses for appropriately... Read More and little tweaks to dresses where as this place did not do that. I felt clueless.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Laci F

Incredible service from start to finish. I LOVE CT!!

best dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Veronica E

I had visited a few stores in the area and or they were rushing me to make a decision with the story of "I was on the 4 month limit to order a dress" or they were not really helpful at all, to say the least. I bit desperate I emailed Carolina Traditions for the 1st time on a... Read More Sunday afternoon thinking the staff will see my email the next morning. To my surprise I got an answer right away and an appointment at my earliest convenience. Jordan was so helpful, she showed me the dresses I was interested in and I finally found my perfect gown. She had a lot of patience during my decision process and she helped me to choose the right accessories. I had so much fun trying on those beautiful dresses and even took pictures to help me make a decision. At my wedding this past June everyone, including my now husband, loved my dress and how I looked on it. I could not be happier.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Karen O

We purchased my daughter's dress from Carolina Traditions - what a great staff and selection. Brooke and Jordan the owner helped us out and made my daughter feel so comfortable. They had exactly what she wanted. Also used for our Men's Tuxedo's - great selection! Great... Read More Prices - much less than others! Stress Free!

Perfect Wedding Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Meagan B

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and bridesmaids dresses at Carolina Traditions. Jordan and the other girls there are so sweet and encouraging. I looked at multiple shops before I found my dress at Carolina Traditions, and even though the sample dress was too large for me,... Read More they really helped me see what it would look like in my size. They do on-site alterations, and the dress turned out perfectly! They special ordered my veil for me, and made sure my bridesmaid's dresses came in on time. I would highly recommend working with them!!!

Great selection

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Carrie P

They have a huge selection for bride and MOB.

Jordan is WONDERFUL !!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Mandy P

I had been to another store before this one and when I told that store about my $700-800 budget they seemed to turn their noses up at me and didn't provide much help. When I came to Carolina Traditions it was completely the opposite. The owner, Jordan, is who was there to help... Read More me. She is amazing. She listened to what I was looking for, made suggestions,and was more than happy to keep me within my budget. I found THE dress that day and Jordan seemed just as happy for me as my Matron of honor. Every day after that that I stopped by Jordan always recognized me and never even had to ask my name again. It was an honor to work with her!

Girls in Style

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Brent B

I wanted to have my bridesmaids in the same style dress, but I also wanted it to look beautiful on them all. After searching for many months, I finally was able to find it at Carolina Traditions. The staff here is also a pleasure to work with, and they helped ease my nerves (as... Read More the dresses had to be rushed ordered since some bridesmaids backed out on me at the last second). Nevertheless, the caring staff and the beautiful dresses makes this place a top pick.

Jordan and her team have done it again!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Kelly S

My beautiful Maggie Sottero gown came from Carolina Traditions and every piece of it was lovely. I ordered my Alfred Angelo gowns through CT as well, and received a 15% discount for all BM dresses. I've been shopping at CT for over 10 years for my prom gowns, sorority formal... Read More gowns, deb gown, and finally my wedding gown. Jordan took such good care of me and did a great job getting everything in on time. I had a pregnant bridesmaid, and the wrong dress came for her 2 weeks before the wedding! Jordan took care of everything and even reimbursed me for the cost of the dress! The mixed up dress was a slight hiccup, but everything turned out just fine. I would reccommend CT to anyone in the Spartanburg/Upstate region! Beats Dimitra's Bridal Emporium any day!

Love Love their Invites

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 casey p

Jordan and her crew helped me choose my invites for the wedding, and they had such a large selection that it made it hard to decide. They were all beautiful but in the end, we picked the perfect one!

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Hannah J

The ladies at Carolina Traditions are phenominal. They made me feel like a princess from the moment I walked in. I tried on maybe 5 dresses and knew right away when I found the one. They made picking out my wedding dress feel just like say yes to the dress, just without the... Read More cameras.

Impressed by dresses

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Mallory R

I already had my wedding dress, so my mom and I were on a hunt for bridesmaids dresses. I had never heard of Carolina Traditions, but made the trip out to the store. We were both pleased with what we found. The wedding dresses looked beautiful, and I picked out plenty of dresses... Read More I liked for the bridesmaids. I ended up finding a beautiful long, purple dress by Mori Lee for the bridesmaids, and both my mom and my mother-in-law bought their dresses from Carolina Traditions!

Amazing wedding shop!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 sue l

Carolina Traditions was the best experience we had trying on dresses...very attentive and helpful and the prices were great

Extremely helpful

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Amanda R

The staff at Carolina traditions made my wedding dress shopping experience a breeze. Unlike other shops, they were not pushy or forceful. I found my dress there after going to a number of other stores. They offered the best customer service and prices. Also, they steam cleaned... Read More my dress twice at no charge. Love this place!

Perfect white dress

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Stephanie I

When I first walked in I wasn't sure I was going to be able to find anything; however, with helpful staff I found my dress on the second one! Jordan was amazing with getting it shipped to me in time for the wedding in CA and a Better Fit was the perfect alterations! Loraine was... Read More wonderful and quick.

Carolina Traditions!! GREAT

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Kaity F

This wedding shop was very professional! I loved them! This was the first place I went and I bought the 5 dress I tried on! It was on sale too! They were very accomidating also!