Authentic and artistic storytelling.

My approach to wedding photography is pretty simple, I let the moments unfold to tell the story. With the art of observation and an eye for creative detail, I strive to give your wedding day back to you in a tangible form to treasure for years to come. Your investment is priceless. Get in touch and chat about how I can help you create a beautiful and honest record of your wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Colorado and Beyond (720) 937-1881

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Heather P

Just book her :) I was looking for a photographer that would capture those unrehearsed moments and be as unobtrusive as possible. Hit the nail on the head! She caught the whole day beautifully and I barely noticed she was even there. She is a breeze to work with and I'm... Read More having a really hard time selecting my favorites from the super organized online album.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Aubrey M

Caroline is absolutely amazing. Not only was she just a wonderful, helpful, amazing person on our special day, her photography was nothing short of stunning. I've never liked being photographed and am my own worst critic. We discussed many things we wanted or didn't want and... Read More she delivered. BIG TIME! I absolutely love our pictures. I feel beautiful and the photos, whether posed or not were all amazing. Her pricing is competitive and worth every penny. She spent extra hours for our engagement session as we wanted to be in Estes Park for them. And she even scouted out some great places ahead of time. She does her research and truly wants to capture your special day in the best way. I can't put into words how happy we are with her. My husband also had her make me a special video for our anniversary. It made me cry it was so beautiful, just like I was there again. We will use her again for family pictures in the future. Use her! You won't regret it!

Beautiful photographs!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Ciara G

Caroline is one of the sweetest and most talented people that I know. She took our wedding photographs last January and we were incredibly happy with the results. She has a keen eye and captured all the special moments from our day in a subtle and creative way. She was very... Read More professional through the entire booking/wedding process and was easy to get in touch with, was very open to our suggestions, and overall, she put me at ease throughout our entire wedding day! The photographs are absolutely beautiful and many of our friends have commented on their exceptional quality. We were so happy that I also asked Caroline to take artist photos for me. Yet again, she failed to disappoint!! Caroline decided on a location and we explored the area with her snapping as we strolled. She was able to capture so many different moments and I was extremely happy with all of the photos that she took (I'm usually very picky and only like 1/2 from a shoot). She always puts me at ease in what could be considered a more awkward/pose-y type situation!! She carefully chooses the background in all her photography so that it compliments the subject of the photograph: colors/textures of the background, etc. All in all, she is a very thoughtful and creative artist who I will keep returning to!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Gawain L

Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with. We cannot recommend her highly enough. This was a Colorado destination wedding, but regardless, email and phone communication with Caroline was a breeze. Well in advance of the wedding, she got to know our personalities and the... Read More style of photography we liked. She clearly takes great pride in making sure the end product fits what we desired. Her questionnaire ahead of the wedding ensured that all the small details were ironed out. During the wedding, her energy was infectious, and she helped ensure key photos were taken while being flexible in accommodating other shots. In the end, all the photographs were turned around for us within ten days. They were all superb and thoroughly exceeded our expectations! In fact, Caroline was able to provide a nice slideshow preview within just a couple of days of the wedding for the groom's father, who was unable to travel to the wedding due to unforeseen circumstances. She really goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katie K

Caroline did a wonderful job capturing our Keystone wedding; she was so much fun and made everyone feel comfortable during the day. I loved that we got to know her during our included engagement shoot beforehand. Working with Caroline was a breeze, she was very responsive and I... Read More loved the detailed planning document she sent the week before the wedding so you don't forget any little detail.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah M

I am beyond pleased we chose Caroline to photograph our wedding. Her pictures are beautiful and she's a wonderful calming presence on your special day. She made taking photos fun and easy and the results are spectacular. I would 100% recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Alex M

Working with Caroline was one of the best parts of our overall wedding process. She was excellent in capturing our ideas and coming up with unique and original ideas of her own. We were new to the area and didn't know places to do engagement shoots and she listened to what we... Read More wanted and suggested a few places. We are so happy to have worked with her for both engagement and wedding photos. It was nice to get to know her style during the engagement shoot before the wedding. Caroline was able to meet all our crazy demands for the wedding day with ease. She was extremely organized and efficient. We cannot stop looking at our photos. Her work on the photo albums is also amazing. She puts little touches on them that we hadn't seen other places. We look forward to working with Caroline in the future. Book her!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Rebecca M

Caroline was absolutely amazing to work with! We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and our wedding, it was truly like having a friend take our photos all day. She was super easy going but was able to keep us on our tight timeline without causing us any stress. Her work is... Read More spectacular and she made us look better than we ever could have imagined! Her photos are breathtaking and her natural photography skills are incredible. She goes above and beyond- she really took into consideration our tastes and the overall vibe of the wedding for a cohesive day, as well as choosing awesome locations. Caroline had great recommendations for both photography as well as other vendors to work with that made our day amazing. We would absolutely love to be able to work with Caroline again some day!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alisha C

Caroline has a keen eye for capturing candid moments, which was what attracted us to her to begin with. We are delighted with our pictures and so happy we chose her. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our formal shots are fantastic as well, especially... Read More considering she had to work with our four children, including a baby! They came out perfect.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Emily C

Caroline is amazing!! If you are looking for someone to truly capture the story of your wedding day, Caroline is your person. Every shot turned out beautifully, and truly captured those candid moments, the emotion and the fun of the day. She made sure that she understood what... Read More was important to us, and made sure it was captured. So many guests complemented me during the wedding and the following weeks on Caroline - she was fun, respectful and engaged throughout the entire day. I couldn't have picked a better photographer and would recommend her to anybody.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Adanta D

We can't say enough good things about Caroline. She's not only fun to work with but she was able to capture the perfect moments. In the end, we had too many great shots to choose from (but who's complaining). She also handled our crowd with ease and everyone loved their photos.... Read More We'll be using her again for family pics.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rob G

Caroline and her team were absolutely fantastic! They captured the best moments of the day, and we all had a blast getting the photos taken. She found exactly the right locations for our wedding party photos at the venue, and the results are fantastic. My wife and I can't... Read More recommend her enough. She captured both the posed looks we wanted, and all of the candid shots we could have hoped for. If you're searching for a great photographer for your wedding, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate V

Caroline is amazing! Her photos always have the perfect composition and lighting to make her subjects look perfect! And she is really easy to work with. I would recommend Caroline for any event!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Ann M

Caroline was so easy and flexible to work with. It rained on our wedding day and she just kept shooting all the way through without blinking an eye. With her background in journalistic photography, she has an amazing eye for candids and capturing the perfect moment. We have so... Read More many super photos of our friends and family -in addition to our own that will continue to bring us joy for years to come. :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

Caroline did such a fantastic job working with us! We had a destination wedding in Estes Park. Being located in Ohio, we were reliant upon solid communication and a smidge of faith for this to all go well. We found these traits and more working with Caroline. She suggested an... Read More ideal location and worked around our goals for the event. Within a couple of weeks after the event, we had over 4 gigabytes of beautiful photos waiting for us. There was no additional fuss as with other photographers for upcharges on the photos or limitations. All the high-res images were waiting for us and were so beautifully edited. We could not be happier with how our special day was captured!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Renae R

Caroline is beyond exceptional and a delight to work with! We were first wowed by the albums on her website and as soon as we met her in person we knew we had to book her on the spot! We had an engagement photo session with Caroline before our wedding and she made us feel so... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. The photos she took of our wedding day were SPECTACULAR! We were married outside in the middle of a blizzard and Caroline beautifully captured our day despite the cold and ever-changing snowfall conditions. She did not miss a thing, covering every piece of our ceremony and reception, and we have the photos to prove it! We will treasure those photos and cannot wait to work with her again in the future to capture all of our life milestones.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Ashleigh P

Hiring Caroline Colvin to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we have made. Caroline is obviously talented but what sets her apart is that she is kind, thoughtful, and makes you feel so incredibly special. Caroline has truly become a friend to us throughout this... Read More process and having her at our wedding felt like having one of our oldest and dearest friends there. She went above and beyond for us in every single way possible to make sure that every element of our wedding was documented, even staying past her required time to capture the end of the reception and our sparkler exit! When we looked at Caroline’s portfolio we fell in love with her amazing ability to capture more than just gorgeous portraits but to capture photojournalistic shots that capture the mood and love in a room. She did not disappoint! Her mastery of capturing emotion and light came through in the photos and we are so pleased that we have these images to remember our special day. Do yourself a favor and hire Caroline to capture your wedding, event, birthday etc. She is a true professional. And did I mention she does amazing boudoir photography?!? What can’t she do?

Professional, Quality and Fun

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Angie B

Thanks so much Caroline. She was amazing and has since become a friend. The quality is apparent through her photos, but her fun loving nature provided a comfortable environment. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Caroline is amazing! That's all you need to know, and if you want more: she is fun, professional, flexible, extremely talented, and helpful. She does that incredible thing that good photographers do, which is disappear and still get all the shots. She is so personable when... Read More working the formals and then a fly on the wall getting great shots during the event. I was amazed over and over again when we would start to do something spur-of-the-moment during our wedding and I wouldn't even have time to think "where's the photographer..." before there she was, right in the moment. The pictures we got back are incredible, capturing every intimate sweet moment of the day. I truly can't say enough about working with Caroline Colvin. She's the one:)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kellie F

Not only is Caroline a great photographer, she is an incredible person as well. We were lucky enough to know her from a family wedding a couple of years prior to ours, and it was a no-brainer to choose her for our wedding. She is very nice, professional, and responsive in... Read More everything she does. Her style of photography is very natural and comfortable. Her main goal is to make sure you're happy. We now consider her a friend and we highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Stop searching for a wedding photographer right now and book Caroline ASAP! Working with Caroline was fun and easy and having her involved in our wedding planning was so helpful. She helped me put together a day-of timeline and worked to know all of the names of our family... Read More members and wedding party so everyone felt welcome and included on wedding day. Her energy is contagious and her photos are AMAZING! She captured the most beautiful candid moments and stunning posed shots.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Tracy R

Caroline offers a GREAT PRODUCT for a very reasonable price! She was not as expensive as some of the vendors I looked up but provided a full package and all the items I wanted - long enough hours, a second shooter, albums after wards, etc. She has a GREAT artistic eye and... Read More finds very unique shots, she isn't scared to take a risk or get off the beaten path. She kept control the day-of and knew exactly what she wanted, but was not at all controlling or demanding. I filled out a questionnaire ahead of time so the day-of I wouldn't forget about any shots that I may have wanted. She is organized and most of all so much fun to have around! On your wedding day you want someone friendly with a great attitude who is going to make everyone happy, she did just that! Her entire process is professional, organized, she is enjoyable and does the prep to make the day-of go smooth, and the photos turned out great! From start to finish A++

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Alicia S

Caroline was absolutely better than I could have imagined to work with. Finding an amazing photographer was so very important to myself and my groom, and we were so fortunate to have found Caroline. We planned our Colorado destination wedding from out of state, and... Read More communicating with Caroline was seamless. From our first phone call, I knew I had found not only a great photographer, but an amazing individual. Our first meeting certainly sealed that deal, and both of us really felt comfortable with Caroline, which really put us and our families at ease. I would highly recommend Caroline for all of your photography needs and can't wait to find an excuse to travel back to Colorado for another shoot!

Best wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Cody G

I was having a destination wedding in Colorado. After searching and speaking through emails for many weeks with wedding photographers, there was not a single one that would be anywhere close to Caroline Colvin. She is the most kind, warm, friendly and the most talented... Read More photographer. If I was living in Colorado, I would have used her for our engagement photos. You will be so sad if you do not get to work with her. Her communication and organization skills are beyond your expectations. I know my husband and I will use her again throughout our lives as well as continue to refer her to anyone looking for the best photographer. Contact her, you won't be disappointed :)

Down right awesome!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Madeline M

I found Caroline Colvin Photography when I was searching for a photographer for my wedding. I was looking for someone who was affordable, did great work, and that we could connected with. When my husband and I met with Caroline, we knew she fit the bill. She was so on top of... Read More things and organized even way before the wedding. She asked us specific questions to figure out exactly what was important to us and what we wanted out of our pictures. On the day of, she had an assistant shooter and both of them were just AMAZING! They captured some of the most beautiful, lively, and memorable photos of us, our family & friends, and our day! Caroline quickly turned around a preview of many pictures shortly after the wedding and we received floods of comments from family and friends about how amazing our photos were! Caroline is so so so sweet and even went out of her way to make sure we received all of our photos in the easiest way possible. Her work is thoughtful and creative and she has a fantastic eye! We are so thrilled with our photos and the memory they now provide and would recommend Caroline to EVERYONE!

Caroline Colvin

I love pretty light and honest moments... and I want to take your picture! The opportunity to tell a story through photography has been a natural fit for me. I feel so fortunate to do something that I am completely and ridiculously passionate about. Even better, I get to share that passion with others. This, to me, is happiness. I adore couples who place value in the real, honest moments that make your wedding day YOURS. I am so moved by wedding stories and am so fortunate that I get to tell these with my pictures. I'd love the opportunity to hear YOUR love story.