Is this your business? claim it now

Caroline Joy Photography

Austin, TX

Photo, Second Shooter Available

2928 Thrushwood Dr, Austin, TX (325) 864-3609

could not be happier!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Ellen T

Caroline was wonderful to work with! Our wedding photographer was our first and most important decision in mine and my husband's eyes, and we were very happy to work with Caroline and her husband Aaron. Everything flowed so well working with them and we never had to worry about... Read More a thing, our only wish was that we would have been able to get them to photograph all of the rehearsal dinner too! :)

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Lindsay S

Caroline is genuine, bubbly, and extremely talented. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day.

Photographer, Caroline Joy Photography

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Kristen C

Since we got married on Easter weekend, we had a tough time finding the perfect photographer. This was the most important vendor decision for me since the photos are what last a lifetime. After many searches, we were blessed to have been referred to Caroline Joy. She and her... Read More husband, Aaron (second shooter) were AMAZING to work with. I hired her because of her sincere, compassionate heart, as well as her talent with natural light since we got married outside. Her work is amazing - check out her website and see for yourself. Jeff and I LOVED working with Caroline and Aaron on our wedding day. We did a first look (highly recommend) and they arranged the whole thing. They got great shots of our special time together. They are quick and efficient and turned our photos around in less than a month. We so enjoyed getting to know them over coffee, and look forward to keeping in touch. HIGHLY recommend this photographer, especially if you like natural light and an artisitc approach.

Caroline is wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Bonni W

I found Caroline in Abilene, TX. She recently relocated to the Metroplex. Working with Caroline was such a joy. She was understanding and responsible throughout the whole process. She has flexible payment plans and is very professional in her communications. During the ceremony... Read More Caroline and her second shooter were virtually invisible. They did a wonderful job of making sure we got every photo I requested and they did it in a calm, unimposing way but were sure to get things done. I would recommend Caroline to anyone in a heartbeat. Just remember you are getting artistic photos and that it does take several weeks to receive your photos after the big day.