Carriage Flowers

Wedding Day Flowers

124 N Marion St, Oak Park, IL

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Brandy P

Sara was my florist from Carriage. I met with her a few times before my wedding and she always listened to my requests and created beautiful options. The day of my wedding she personally came to the site since I had tall centerpieces and made sure all the little details came together. She was a great florist and I was beyond happy with everything!

Sara is the best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Joshua H

We used Carriage and were not dissapointed. Sara helped us all the way through the process and helped pick the right color and style that my wife was looking for. I will be sure to use Carriage for other occasions. Talk to Sara she will definetly help you, she is patient and has a creative style.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Caroline T

We used Carriage for our August wedding and were very pleased! Sarah is creative and willing to work with your needs and budget. We used the classic red and white roses and the roses were gorgeous- nice and big and the red were very vibrant! Sarah designed both tall and short centerpieces for our tables and made a centerpiece with manzanita branches (from which we hung little heart photos of us) which sat on the place card table. They made red rose pomander balls to hang from the chairs at the end of the aisle for our ceremony and it was Sarah's idea to re-use them for the reception, she brought them in and placed them in silver bowls at the head table. It was really great how she thought to re-use something, plus it saved on cost. We also used their arch for our outdoor ceremony and it was perfect!

I Loved my flowers!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Julie M

Words cannot express the amazing Job Sara and her associates did on our wedding day. I gave Sara a picture of how I wanted my and the bridesmaid bouquet to look like and she hit it right on the nose. The guys boutonnieres looked amazing. Everyone loved my centerpieces, that I still get complements on how amazing the looked. You will not be unsatisfied if you go with Carriage Flowers.

Beautiful and Affordable!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Sarah R

We chose Carriage Flowers based on a recommendation from another florist. They were great! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Sara worked with us to make sure everything fit within our small budget.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Cynthia K

Definitely loved them. A bit pricey...although cheapest out of the florists I looked at. But the flowers were absolutely gorgeous...they worked with me and my budget...Sara was fantastic!!! Would use them for any of my florist needs in the future.

Send Email