Carriage House Catering

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

999 Whitlock Ave, Serving Greater Atlanta, GA (770) 426-9852

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kaley H

The Carriage House is an amazing caterer- let me start with that. The only reason I gave a 4 instead of a 5 is when we went for the food tasting everything was pretty dry and tasted "ok". Looking back that makes sense because its probably leftovers from a past wedding but this... Read More made me a little anxious for the day of the wedding BUT OH MY GOSH- y'all... the food was absolutely amazing. From the fried chicken to the butter on my roll, I was melting. I somehow managed to get two plates on my own wedding day! The cake was beautiful and simple- exactly what I asked for! OH and it tasted great which is not always a given. I highly recommend Carriage House Catering.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Nancy C

My husband & I wanted a southern menu for our wedding reception & Carriage House Catering definitely delivered! The mac & cheese, collard greens, fried chicken & fried green tomatoes were all delicious! We also had more than enough leftovers, which we really appreciated being... Read More able to take home!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Frances R

We made such a great choice with Carriage House as the catering for our wedding reception. We had a seated dinner and the food was excellent, the waitstaff was friendly and accommodating and the bartenders were a lot of fun. We received so many compliments from guests about our... Read More food. We feel that we got such a great deal from Carriage House since they were our one stop shop for food, bartending, linens, and placesettings.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Claire W

Carriage House Catering was the perfect caterer for our wedding! Our tasting, months before our wedding, was a wonderful experience; Laurie was an excellent hostess, helped us to make sound decisions, and all of the food Jeff was made was incredibly delicious. They were gracious... Read More with our changes, and even helped us to decide which sauces went best with certain entrees. We loved the entire process with them, they set up everything at our wedding beautifully, and the food was delicious. I received copious amounts of compliments on the food, the layout, and the process of the food being available. I was also so pleased that all of my champagne was poured for a toast, just as I had always envisioned. It made for the perfect evening, and I cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley H

Oh. My. God. The food was absolutely amazing! The price was more than worth the excellent menu and service we were provided at our wedding. I highly recommend. Exceeded my expectations. Extremely easy people to work with. Very stress-free process. Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Skye T

I am so glad that we used Carriage House Catering for our wedding! The food was some of the best catered food I had ever had at a wedding and my guests kept remarking on how delicious it was. The wedding cake was outstanding and I would order it again just to eat it!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kim C

I highly recommend Carriage House Catering. They recently provided the food at my daughter's wedding. We had a sit down dinner for 130 people with a choice of beef tenderloin, red snapper, or chicken breast. All of the food was excellent and the service went off without a... Read More hitch. The tables were beautiful. The linens and table settings looked immaculate. Thank you to Carriage House and their staff.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Amber H

The food was amazing, everyone was very happy. My cake was nothing like what we had talked about. It was very plain, if I would have known I would have had my best friends mom make my cake. I am very disappointed in the cake.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Debbie H

Great food! My guests are still raving about the chocolate crepes!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Sherree K

Carriage House catered our daughter's wedding reception. The food was delicious; the coffee bar was a huge hit! The one item everyone asked the most about was the wedding cake. It was the best! Everything was so beautifully displayed and the staff was very professional. Great... Read More job!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Dale W

Wedding reception was on 12/10/16. We were given many choices for the menu and linens. The food was beautifully presented. One of guests is a nutritionist/dietitian and she specifically commented to us that the food was very well prepared.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Elizabeth M

Absolutely incredible caterer and food!!! Jeff was an amazing person to work with. He was the perfect blend of relaxed and laid back, yet extremely professional and prompt each step of the way! I felt so confident that everything would run smooth, be set-up exactly how I... Read More wanted, and taste delicious, which for a bride was a huge relief!! We did the buffet option with various stations (NY strip & shrimp and grits bar) and we had people commenting all night about how wonderful the food tasted!! My fiance and I are huge foodies, so having good food was one of the most important things at our wedding. We were beyond pleased with how everything tasted and turned out. Jeff even made my vision of late night cone fries a reality (highly recommend :D!!). I can not recommend and thank Carriage House Catering enough for helping to make my day perfect!! ...Oh! forgot to mention how AMAZING the staff and bartenders were - absolutely loved them!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shannon S

All I can say is "yummy-yummy!!" Great staff-friendly and awesome!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brook S

We did the Light Apps for our wedding and it was delicious!!! I would very highly reccomend Carriage House Catering to my friends and family. I still dream about the spinach and artichoke dip! haha :) We had so many compliments about the food and the cake. Great job! Thank you... Read More for helping to make my wedding the most memorable day of my life :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jessica M

The food was absolutely amazing! We had passed appetizers and then for the buffet dinner we had chicken, squash casserole, shrimp and grits, sauteed vegetables, biscuits, and a few other items. This is some of the best wedding food I've had. It was hot, and there was plenty. We... Read More even got to take home the leftovers! They also made the dishes gluten free for us because we had some guests that required this.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Elisabeth J

Carriage House Catering did a fantastic job for our wedding! The guests raved about the food, and I especially was a fan of our macaroni and cheese bar. Lots of menu options which we could also personalize. Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Wendy G

Great Food, Great support in planning the event. They are flexible, easy and enjoyable to deal with, straightforward and the food is DELICIOUS!!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Carriage House Caterers rated 5 stars for my daughters wedding. I would give more if I could. The food was fabulous and beautifully presented! Bartenders and waitresses were courteous and professional. Tina was my contact for the evening and she rates 5 stars or more. They did... Read More flowers and cake as well. Couldn't be happier-we had the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

Atlanta Wedding Events always loves working with Nicole and the staff at Carriage House Catering & Event Planning. The staff is very professional and attentive to the guests and the food is consistently delicious!! You will not go wrong booking your wedding or event with... Read More Carriage House!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Lindsey B

Wow! Carriage House provided the most amazing food and cake for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn! Jeff was so flexible in letting us schedule a time for a tasting and was so helpful in planning our menu. The guests were very complimentary of the food and service. The wedding cake... Read More and grooms cake looked absolutely perfect and tasted delicious! We couldn't be more pleased with Carriage House catering!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Anthony G

Carriage House Catering has by far the most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted. I had a dessert reception so all of my desserts were cooked perfectly, and I have nut allergies so they made sure to avoid any nut products. The reason I did not give them 5 stars is because... Read More of the cake-tasting experience. I felt they were unprofessional, in that I was not able to taste all of their cake options, and they were presented half way frozen, just wrapped in seran wrap.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Courtney S

Carriage House Catering catered both our rehearsal dinner and reception, both events were amazing. The food was fantastic and the staff was amazing. Jeff is quick with email responses and calls and is understanding with changes. The staff at both events were truly was amazing,... Read More they were attentive and made sure we were always taken care of. Highly recommend using CHC for your wedding or next event!

Fantastic Food and Service!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Alexis Y

We used Carriage House Catering for our recent wedding. Working with Nicole and the team was fantastic. They are so flexible and make the whole experience easy and stress free. The food and presentation was wonderful, I received compliments all night about the food and how... Read More lovely everything looked. Many thanks Nicole!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 megan m

Jeff and his team at Carriage House Catering could not have done a more beautiful job for us! The food was amazing and the presentation was immaculate. It was a perfect blend of and culinary art and southern charm that was as unique as they come. Jeff made the whole process... Read More very easy by having every step and decision taken care of in the pre-event meetings. He is a true professional. Our venue was The Brickyard on the Marietta Square. Carriage House is their preferred caterer so that came with a good deal of extra perks for us on both the catering side and the venue side. I cannot say enough good things about Carriage House as we are so pleased with how our wedding turned out. Highly recommend this caterer for your wedding!!

Great People, Great Food

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Tiffany E

Carriage House came recommended by our venue. They had lots of options and were willing to customize all the options for our southern/northern guest palette (finding compromise between the grits and mashed potatoes). For the planning, Jeff was the most helpful. They even helped... Read More us finalize the colors of the wedding by showing us all their table cloth options! The day of was so smooth, the help was seriously awesome. They made our plates, packed food for us to eat later that night at the hotel (which was a wonderful surprise, and most definitely needed). The bar tenders were delightfully fun, too! Jeff and his team will take the best care of you!