Carrie Cerino's Ristorante & Party Center

North Royalton, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Tradition You Can Trust, A History You Can Taste

As you plan your special day, place your trust in our 50+ years of experience in planning weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers, etc. to make your day a memory that both you & your guests will cherish forever. Our banquet rooms can accommodate parties from 25-400 guests. Specializing in authentic Italian cuisine prepared in-house & assorted pastries made from scratch in our own bakery. Our recently remodeled Grand Ballroom boasts 8 elegant crystal chandeliers & a large dance floor. We will help custom design a package that will create the wedding of your dreams and will comfortably fit into your budget. There are no hidden fees or separate room & set-up charges. Offering money saving flexibility that you will not find at most other venues. Call today to book your wedding with us!

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

8922 Ridge Road, North Royalton, OH (440) 237-3434

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Ann C

We had our wedding reception here in August. Everything was beyond our expectations! From start to finish Carmen was there to help us with every little detail. The food was amazing ( we had the prime rib & Tuscan chicken ) . We also had our wedding cake made at the Carrie... Read More Cerino's bakery. Not only was it made to order just as we designed and was beautiful, it was also moist & delicious with a delicate almond flavor. The pastries were also a huge hit with our guests. The ambiance in the grand ballroom was soothing & lovely. Special thanks to Carmen & all the staff. The service was impeccable! I have been to weddings were the venue was like a 5 star hotel & the food was just horrible. By far, Carrie Cerino's is the total package. The room was beautiful and the food was so great our guests are still talking about it a month later! The value for the quality of food you get is also great. Our guests enjoying themselves was worth every penny and it didn't break the bank. These people have to be doing something right. We had guests who said they had been there for weddings 30 years ago! Keep up the great work & thanks for making our day special!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kadryn G

Absolute perfection across the board! Our guests RAVED about the food from start to finish. I knew it was going to be good, being a long-time customer, but the majority of our guests were from out of town and expecting the usual bland wedding fare. We blew their minds!! The... Read More pasta was a big hit. Carmen was a total lifesaver. He worked with us from the very start to make everything as easy as possible. He and his staff went above and beyond to make our lives easier, and they really saved us a ton of time and worry by setting up the room and centerpieces perfectly. Everyone on staff the day of the wedding was so professional and friendly, and the venue itself is perfection. My guests loved the lobby area to have a quieter place to sit and take a break from dancing. It was absolutely worth every single cent, and if I ever host any type of party in the future, it'll be at Carrie Cerino's. If you want a great venue, FABULOUS food, and a family run operation that takes care of your every need, then Carrie Cerino's is the venue for you!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Katherine B

We had our reception with C Cerino's, and it was the best choice we made for our wedding (other than each other. ;-) ) I can't recommend them highly enough. To start, they were very upfront about cost, and helpful when it came to making all the menu choices (and there were a... Read More lot of choices!). They were accommodating about us bringing things ahead of time the day before and picking them up the next day. They also handled our complicated custom centerpieces with no trouble at all. They were very accommodating when our numbers fluctuated. We had a lot more "no" responses than we originally anticipated, but Carmen let us change our number up until 2 days before with no penalty. Then, when there was a family emergency and several of my cousins were unable to come last minute, he let us reduce it even further. We still had to pay for those last-minute cancels, but he sent us home with the food for 3 (generously sized) dinners, which made for delicious leftovers. They also made special arrangements for our vegetarian guests, even when we had an extra surprise vegetarian. The food was delicious, and all of our guests told us so - even my grumpy great aunt who never likes anything! And that was before the dessert trays came out, with all the little mini cakes and cookies you could possibly want. My father in law and brother in law got into a cookie eating contest, which amused all of the other guests. And when no one could eat them all, they sent us home with the extras. Our coworkers had a feast of desserts the next Monday, we didn't have to go begging our mothers and aunts to bake cookies beforehand, and the dessert trays were included in the cost. They also handled our cake for us, going from a couple of photos on the internet, a few decorations, and some vague ideas to something beautiful and delicious that all of our guests complimented us on. At the end, they also boxed up the extra cake for us. All with no cake cutting fee - we paid for the cake, and that was all. Their ballroom was immaculate and beautiful, neutral enough to accommodate just about any theme or colors you could want. And should your wedding and reception not be on the same day (like ours) they even have a changing room for the bride to get ready in, which later doubled as an area for our guests who were nursing mothers. Throughout the entire experience Carmen and his staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. They did all of this and more with a smile, style, and flair... and it was also less expensive than anywhere else we could have gone. Like I said, couldn't recommend them more. Do your reception here, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Gaston C

Carmen Cerino and his staff put on a display on how a wedding party, Family and Friends should be treated. The food , of course was excellent. The staff was upbeat and respectful and they knew their job. Carmen went out of his way to upgrade us to the Grand Ballroom because of... Read More extenuating circumstances with other party rooms and went around and made his rounds asking guests if everything was ok and if they needed anything . Carmen, Jo, and staff you have my vote and I will recommend Carrie Cerino's Ristorante & Party Center to all my friends. "Bravisimo"

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Mandy C

Carrie Cerino's did an AMAZING job on our wedding! We could not have been more pleased! Carmen and Mary Jo were wonderful to work with. Our wedding was for 100 people in the Grand Ballroom. The food was excellent, as only Carrie Cerino's can do! The service wonderful, they... Read More really cared about making our day special. We had Carrie Cerino's provide our wedding cake, which, at least five people said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! They added special touches to the decorations on the main table to match our wedding party. We loved it so much that we are getting re married in the Catholic Church and returning for an afternoon luncheon! Simply the best! The owners, Carmen and Mary Jo Cerino take pride and truly cared about making our day special! Highly recommend Carrie Cerinos if you are planning a wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Lindsay P

Carmen and his entire staff are wonderful. The reception venue is extremely beautiful and very elegant. Carmen was very accommodating and ensured that everything was perfect from our first meeting all the way through the wedding day. He was always very responsive to our phone... Read More calls and requests. During the wedding reception, the staff was very professional. In addition, the whole staff made sure that each guest had everything they needed. I would recommend Carrie Cerino's to anybody looking for a reasonably priced venue with an amazing staff.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lauren W

Everything was fantastic! The food, cake, set up, atmosphere, etc. everything was great.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Adam R

Carmen and his staff were top-notch from start to finish! He made our day run smoothly and was very helpful and flexible in the planning process! The food was a hit with all the guests (we had the Prime Rib and Tuscan Chicken as our main entrees and they were both... Read More delicious!). The cake that Carmen made was fantastic as well! Would highly recommend this venue for any of your party planning needs! Great food and great staff!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Richard C

Carrie Cerinos is a fine dining establishment with outstanding food and a very professional and courteous staff. I would highly this restaurant to anyone looking for a romantic evening out or a wedding reception like we had. Kudos to the owners and the staff.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

Wonderful venue for wedding reception or any special occasion! Delicious food! Great Staff!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Nicole A

carmen went above and beyond to accommodate our needs.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jennifer K

I loved having my wedding reception at Carrie Cerino's. Carmen was very responsive to any questions I had and was flexible. The grand ballroom is beautiful and the food is great!! Carrie Cerino's is not as expensive as other venues in Cleveland which was a big plus for us. We... Read More dropped our decorations off and Carrie Cerino's set them up perfectly! They also boxed everything up for us at the end of the night and we were able to pick it up the next day. They also gave us any open bottles of liquor and the extra meals for the people who did not show up to have as leftovers! I would definitely recommend Carrie Cerino's for anyone on a budget who still wants a formal ballroom and great food!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kyle Z

Carmen was great at communicating every aspect of the wedding every step of the way with us. He was very personable, friendly, and easy to reach. The food was amazing and the ballroom was beautiful. They were great with not charging for ridiculous things that a lot of other... Read More venues squeeze money out of you for. We only paid for liquor bottles that were opened and they didn't charge us for our guests staying late. Was so nice not to have to awkwardly kick people out. I highly recommend the venue.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Z H

Carmen did a fantastic job organizing our reception. The large ballroom was remodeled just before our event, and the updates looked great! The food was incredible! The head table was served family-style, guests were all served buffet style, and with a week's notice they did a... Read More great job accommodating our guests with medical dietary restrictions. All evening, mini desserts were available at tables throughout the room. We took home all the leftover food and desserts, and any time we take a meal out of the freezer with think back to how wonderful the reception was

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

My wife and I got married at Carrie cerino's, and not only did they go above and beyond to make sure that the reception was outstanding, but they were nothing short of exceptional when it came to the ceremony. We had a relatively smaller wedding, and weren't really looking for a... Read More lengthy church service. So we opted to have the ceremony there, immediately followed by the reception. Carmen was so incredibly sweet, and went over every last aspect of it to make sure they we would still have that perfect, special day without the headaches that typically come with them. It was so simple, easy and convenient. They can provide almost everything you could possibly need, and are clearly pros who take it all very seriously. Despite all the work and effort that they put forward to make everything perfect, we were SHOCKED when all was said and done. The final bill was so affordable! We saved thousands over what we were quoted at other places, (and we all know the final total would have been much higher than the quote.) All that and I haven't even gotten to the incredible food. Whether you're looking to do hors d'oeuvres, buffet or table service, the options Carmen gave us seemed endless. This is a place who clearly takes just as much pride in their food as they do in their customer service. Everything was amazing. So much so that we are having dinner there tonight for our 2 yr anniversary. Thanks again Carmen and crew for everything!!

A place that can make your dreams a reality

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 stacey w

Where do I begin..... My husband and I were looking for a place to hold our reception, We were renewing our vows and wanted to do it big. My parents had taken me there since I was 12 for my birthday every year it was my Daddy favorites place so there was no doubt we wanted it... Read More there. Carmen is the most sweetest person to help you make your vision come true. The 2 rooms we had plenty of space and the dance floor was perfect. Our guest raved about the food and still are 5 weeks later. We had a sit down service and the staff that took care of us was out of this world. They would come to us through out the night and ask how things were. The sit down service offers pastries and to be honest I was not sure if that would be enough for people along with the wedding cake. Boy was I wrong. The whole meals portions were unbelievable. Our guest kept saying they had never had such large servings in their lives! Carrie Cerino's definitely made our happily ever after come true.

Awesome Food & Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Steve G

Our wedding rehearsal dinner was held at Carrie Cerino's. Everything was perfect! The party room was plenty of space and all the dinners (plated) were exact, perfect, and delicious!! We had a great time and the staff was amazing! I have eaten there for dinner many times and... Read More as always everything was perfect!!

Fantastic Reception

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Sadaf H

This restaurant is tucked away in the quite side of North Royalton and has been a favorite for so many generations. Owner Carmen and another girl in his office, Kelly, were so helpful. Carmen knows about organizing weddings just like the back of his hands. There was plenty of... Read More food and pastries for everyone. For bar we paid for only what was used and they gave us all the open bottles to take home.

Reception

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 kaitie f

Carmine was fantastic and the wedding was perfect!!!

Reception

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Elizabeth W

Couldn't have asked for a better place! Great customer service and the food was wonderful. The owner was very helpful answering questions throughout the entire process.

Excellant Service

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Stacey C

Carmen and his staff did a great job. Everything was perfect from room set-up right down to the little details. Everything went very smoothly.

excellent!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Rebekah J

Our wedding reception was at Carrie Cerino's on May 21, 2011, and not only did we love it, our guests did too! Carmen is a wonderfully organized person who answered all of my questions thoroughly. He created my dream wedding cake too! We heard many compliments about the... Read More delicious food and pleasant staff. We are very pleased with the evening and would recommend this vender to anyone!

Carmen knows what he's doing

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 Angela T

Carmen, the man running Carrie Cerino's knows what he's doing. I had a fantastic reception! I had a buffet style wedding for 135 guests with full bar. The wedding party was served family style at the head table. I never had to get up from my chair while I was eating. Service was... Read More exceptional. There were so many well dressed and competent servers walking around during dinner. I got positive feedback from my guest and two thumbs up for the breaded pork chops. Carmen made himself available to my husband and I for any questions and concerns. I gave him a picture of a cake that I liked and he did a great job recreating what I wanted. The cake was delicious! Carmen came to me twice through out the night to make sure I was satisfied. This review is only doing half of justice Carrie Cerino's deserves. See for yourself. Go see Carmen at Carrie Cerino's! He'll make all your dreams come true.

Fantastic job !

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Kimberly F

They handled the cake and the food and the grand ballroom . Very classy and well doen,food was raved about and the cake was stunning ,,very highly recommended !

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Debra W

Carrie Cerino's did my cake and my reception. I gave Carmen Cerino a picture of the cake I wanted, and he had it made just as the picture. It was the best cake I'd ever had! I'm still hearing about the cake from friends & family who attended the reception! The price was... Read More extremely competitive and the quality was superb!

Carmen C. Cerino

Carmen Cerino, third generation owner takes great pride in the longstanding reputation of serving consistently delicious food and giving first class personal service. Carmen has over 35 years experience working in the wedding & banquet industry. Carmen works personally with all couples throughout the entire planning process & is hands-on the day of your event along with his seasoned staff taking care of every detail so all you have to do is enjoy every minute. Carmen is on-site six days a week to meet by appointment & welcomes phone calls and emails to answer all of your questions.