Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Phoenix and Beyond (480) 261-3879

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kelly W

I have worked with Carrie on two separate occasions, recently and three years ago. I searched for a photographer in Scottsdale and Carrie far exceeded my expectations. She has done my business head shot photos as well as boudoir pictures. She made me look wonderful on both... Read More occasions and she is very fun to work with. She makes you feel at ease and the end product is outstanding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kristina K

WOW!!! Carrie was an amazing photographer to work with. My husband and I got married a little over a year ago now, and LOVE looking back at the awesome photos we will have for the rest of our lives! Carrie did our engagement session in Arizona, my boudoir session in Arizona,... Read More AND FLEW to MINNESOTA for our destination wedding! Carrie was so easy to get along with, and helpful throughout the photo sessions. I am from MN and wanted engagement photos done in Arizona, when I found Carrie in Scottsdale I knew she HAD to come to Minnesota to do our wedding day too! My husband and I are not the most photogenic, but Carrie was able capture amazing shots of us. As for the boudoir session, while I was a nervous wreck at first, Carrie made it feel totally normal (that was the first time I had ever done ANYTHING like that). I gave my husband the little black book as part of our wedding day gift exchange and Carrie was able to capture his reaction! IT WAS AWESOME! I would highly recommend Carrie do a boudoir session for your future husband! Carrie kept in touch with me through out the entire time and also helped me with numerous different wedding things that did not include photography! I would recommend Carrie to everyone! She is an amazing person to work with! Really makes the crazy wedding planning go smoothly working with Carrie! I look forward to working with Carrie again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Carrie was the photographer for our special day. She was amazing and we wouldn’t change a thing! Our photos captured every single thing we wanted in the exact way we wanted it. Not only is she an amazing person who I have had the privilege of knowing for many years, but she is... Read More extremely passionate about her work. I have yet to see a photographer who is as professional, meticulous, caring, and spirited when it comes to their photography. We thank you, Carrie, from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so amazingly wonderful and beautiful.…. xoxo

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

Carrie was an amazing photographer for our 'destination' wedding (from Canada) to Scottsdale, AZ. She was easy to get a hold of through email and via phone to discuss plans for our wedding day pictures. She had great knowledge of when sunset would be as well as where the best... Read More spots to shoot in the Desert Botanical Garden were. We had such great compliments for her from our entire crew. She's super laid back and will help you create the most amazing memories from your big day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 DeAnna I

Carrie was everything!!!! She did mine and my fiance's engagement photos both at her studio and then to the botanical gardens. I was probably one of the few people that had an exact vibe I wanted to capture and Carrie did that, hands down!!! Highly recommend to any and all!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016

Carrie is the absolute BEST! She shot my destination wedding in Dallas, TX last October at Hotel Zaza. Everything was perfect and Carrie is incredibly professional and talented. Prior to the wedding, Carrie scoped out spots around Dallas in order to find the perfect... Read More backgrounds for the wedding party pictures (the argyle wall in the Arts District, and Dragonfly bar at Hotel Zaza... so funky and chic!). The beauty shots in the suite prior to the wedding were a blast - Carrie captured fun and sweet pictures of my family and closest girlfriends that we will cherish forever. The first look turned out so beautiful and intimate, she found the perfect quiet location for the special moment. For the family shots - she was incredibly quick and efficient, but took the care to ensure that everyone looked good and was placed properly for each shot. The wedding ceremony itself couldn't have been shot better - Carrie captured every touching moment. Carrie was incredibly prompt getting my gallery loaded so we could select our favorites. The editing that she did was amazing - and the result is the most gorgeous wedding album. We opted for a leather album with a picture window on the front, and thick pages that lay flat. Carrie designed the pages and we really couldn't be happier. I would recommend doing your engagement pictures with Carrie as well - it's a great way to get to know her, connect with her, and get comfortable in front of the camera before your big day. I know it especially helped my husband to get comfortable posing for her. Carrie the so professional, so talented, and so much fun. She puts you at ease when you are in the middle of our most hectic day. After using Carrie for our engagement pictures we knew we had to bring her with us to Dallas. And after the results of our wedding album, we will never hire another photographer for anything! She is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Nadine P

Carrie is AWESOME! My husband surprised me with a last minute wedding at the Boulders in Carefree, AZ. He found Carrie with less than a week before our wedding. She is so nice, personable and so easy to work with. I normally don't enjoy taking photos but have to admit, I had a... Read More really good time with Carrie. She did an amazing job. Carrie was wonderful with our dog, Sasha, who was part of our big day, and got some amazing shots of her that stole the show. We are very happy with our wedding photos and highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Carrie is an amazing photographer. I was so impressed with the pictures she took. She was able to make this rather ugly grassy dense are behind my church into lush beautiful greenery which in Arizona is hard come across. Carrie took amazing pictures that I will cherish forever.... Read More I highly recommend her she is an amazing photographer.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

I found Carrie while looking for a wedding photographer in Scottsdale. It took one visit with her to know that she had the vision, enthusiasm, and talent to photograph our wedding. Come the day of our wedding I could not have been happier, both with her organization and eye for... Read More unique shots. The photos turned out AMAZING! We have now worked with Carrie on our newborn photos and she will forever be our family photographer!!! You cannot go wrong with Carrie Evans Photography!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Susana H

Carrie Evans is a very professional yet fun photographer. She photographed our wedding and did an amazing job! The shots were unique but classy and professional. We could not have made a better choice for this special occasion. We would greatly recommend her to anyone and... Read More will be using her again in the future for all our special events.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Carrie was great . My wife and I interviewed three wedding photographers and we ended up going with Carrie . Her work is amazing . She Had a lot of great ideas and very creative . She works great under pressure as our wedding day was very hectic. She impressed with her ability... Read More to think on the spot. She got all the shots my wife wanted and even more . when we received our final product we were extremely satisfied . Now Carrie will be our personal and lifetime photographer . We are expecting our first baby in the summer and are very excited to work with Carrie again on our newborn photos. Once again .. Thank you Carrie and you made the day . See you soon !!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Cindy U

Carrie photographed our wedding at the Royal Palms Resort in Phoenix. She was a true professional. Even though my husband and I are more traditional she took the traditional shots we wanted and added some fun creative elements to the shots. The photos turned out wonderful. We... Read More even had her print some large prints for us and the clarity and detail were as amazing as the smaller prints we ordered. Her attention to detail was wonderful as well. She came to the resort numerous times so she knew where she wanted to do each photograph before hand. I highly recommend Carrie for weddings or any event you may have.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Madeleine W

Carrie photographed my destination wedding in Miami, FL. She was professional and thorough in the planning process, which relieved stress so that I could focus on the wedding itself. She did exactly what we wanted and so much more. Our family and friends still talk about how... Read More Carrie was "everywhere" throughout the day and evening. Her creative eye often takes over and the diverse photo angles, lighting and spontaneous shots are part of the magic of her style and art. I love our photos and my husband and I are able to relive one of the most beautiful and important days of our lives through these amazing images. I would recommend hiring Carrie Evans Photography for any occasion and I will certainly hire her again!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Jessica P

Having Carrie as a photographer was amazing. Before our engagement shoot, my husband and I were nervous that the whole process would be awkward, but Carrie immediately made us feel comfortable. We ended up getting beautiful shots and we were extremely pleased. On our wedding... Read More day at the Castle at Ashley Manor in Chandler, AZ., Carrie captured all of our special moments and so much more! We have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures. We highly recommend Carrie Evans Photography to capture moments from any special occasion. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Carrie's photography skills and personal character. Thank you Carrie!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Brandy E

Carrie was very professional and easy-going! My husband and I knew we had to have her as our engagement and wedding photographer as soon we met her! Her pricing packages were good. Her photos and creative abilities are amazing!!! We definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

My fiancé and I were engaged New Years of 2012, and we met Carrie at a bridal expo in March of the same year. I want to say that Carrie was one of many that we ran into trying to find a photographer, and she was the only one that showed she genuinely cared for Aaron and I, what... Read More we wanted and that she cared for how special our day was. She showed immediate enthusiasm about our wedding, genuine interest in our choice of special day (Halloween) and was helpful in every way concerning not only ideas for the wedding itself but also our engagement session. We only needed to meet with Carrie, a coupe times, where her business is located in Scottsdale, and did most of our idea swapping over the phone. She was always excited when we spoke, she took suggestions and examples, she did every single thing that we asked for, she went above and beyond to ensure that our day would be photographically represented in the best and most beautiful way possible. We were married at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert and the photos are gorgeous. I don't believe that any other photographer could have possibly given us exactly what we wanted and made us as happy as she has. I would recommend Carrie to anyone for anything that they need a photographer for, and if I ever need a photographer Carrie will always be my first choice.