Carrie McGuire Photography

Temecula, Orange County, San Diego

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

32219 Orange Blossom dr, Temecula, CA Temecula, Orange County, San Diego (619) 672-5138
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Bahareh K

Carrie and John were so great! They made us feel completely comfortable and had everything under control. They are truly passionate about what they do and it really shines through. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed. The pictures came out gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kelly E

Carrie and John are a fantastic team! They are so personable yet professional. They make the awkward experience of getting your photo taken so much easier with tips and tricks to make you feel comfortable. Carrie never lost her cool and kept me feeling calm in stressful moments... Read More before the wedding. Carrie and John are classy, thoughtful, and hard working. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else for our wedding day <3

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jennifer C

My experience with Carrie and her team was fantastic. I know she was the perfect choice for my wedding. She was helpful and professional and made me feel so relaxed. Her past work on her blog speaks for itself so I never had a moment of worrying about the photos. I always felt... Read More like she knew me, from the bridal guide to the beautiful gift she sent us it was a job very well done and I will be recommending her to my friends!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Carly H

Carrie was great, her and her husband captured our favorite day exactly how we wanted it to be. It was pouring rain but they were able to make it all work and came up with great alternative spots to take photos.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Yaneck (Jan) W

Carrie & john made it so easy for us to be photographed! They captured fantastically all the precious moments and beautiful wedding portraits of us. We can wholeheartedly recommend Carrie McGuire photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Brenda M

It was by fate that we met Carrie through a photo shoot that was scheduled by our community Magazine. We instantly connected with her and knew that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She is intuitive, creative and very professional! Her photography captured... Read More every special moment of our wedding. I highly recommend Carrie!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mark P

Carrie and John were very professional without being stuffy. I don't necessarily like having my picture taken because I never know what to do. They have a cool posing system that made it easy. I got to be close to Lisa (my wife) during the photos and that was great. I didn't... Read More want to do a first look, but Lisa did. She convinced me to do it and I'm very thankful I did. We got way more photos of the two of us, and that was important to me. John was great to have in the room with my groomsmen and he actually helped tie our ties. They both made a real connection with us and that really helped us be ourselves. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mark P

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Aimee C

Carrie is outstanding. I've secured her to shoot my wedding (YAY!) and I cannot wait. I'm constantly checking her blog, because she has the best tips for Brides (and Grooms!) that are so helpful.. She really knows her stuff, since she's done so many weddings and her tips are... Read More invaluable. I'm going to refer back to it for everything detail I plan for my wedding, that's for sure. She touches on everything. She has done out engagement session already, and it was a breeze. She picked the most incredible location, and gave me great direction on wardrobe suggestions and the images turned out stunning. They really capture us, and we were so comfortable the whole time. I personally don't take great photos, but I love every image. She knows angles, poses and how to get real expression out. Top notch. I cannot wait for my wedding because I know the images are going to make me have the fondest memories of our beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sophia K

Carrie is one of the most genuine and kind photographers we met. From our first consultation I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were blown away by our engagement photos. Our friends and family loved Carrie at our wedding and it felt like she was part of the... Read More family. Choosing Carrie as your wedding photographer will be one of the best decisions you make!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Elizabeth B

We abosutely love our wedding renewal photos!

Carrie is the BEST!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Samantha S

I met Carrie through my sister, who is also a photographer. Carrie is beyond amazing and I can't say enough about her. She did our engagement photos as well as our Save The Date cards. Leading up to the big day, she kept in touch with me and made sure she knew which photos... Read More were really important to me. She had already scoped out the venue and had an idea of where she wanted to do most of the shots. Our "First Look" was awesome. She had an additional 2 photographers helping to capture the whole thing from every angle. She was also there in the early afternoon as the girls and I were getting ready. I can't wait to see our photos!! We love Carrie and highly recommend Light Shutter Love to anyone!!