Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cakes + Desserts

1454 E Ridgemark Dr, Sandy, UT

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Amanda R

I loved the cake's taste as well as the design. Carrie matched the cake to my dress and it turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it! I also felt her pricing was fair, GREAT experience! Definitely recommend her!

Gorgeous and Delicious

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Taylor P

Carrie did an outstanding job with our wedding cake! It was gorgeous, delicious and exactly what we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and should I ever need a custom-made cake in the future, I will absolutely order it from her!

Amazing all around!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 kelsey c

Carrie's Cakes never disappoints! Not only did our cake look amazing, but it tasted SO good! I was able to bring her a picture of what I wanted and she made it perfectly! And all of the cakes tasted so good, it was hard to decide on which one we wanted. I would recommend her... Read More work to anyone!

Best tasting wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 Libby L

First of all my cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. But even better was how great it tasted! There were multiple people that commented on it and went back for seconds (so I hear, I was obviously not serving the cake). Carrie was perfect to work with. She is... Read More wonderful and you honestly will not regret using her. The cake was so so yummy!

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Margaret N

Carrie's Cakes are amazing! We gave her a picture of a cake we saw online, and she was not only able to replicate it, but she made it look ten times better! I was in awe when I saw our cake. She's a lot more expensive than other cake vendors that we meant with, but the quality... Read More of her artistic work is worth the price.

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 kristin c

The cake was delicious and beautiful. Quite pleased.

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Cristina H

Our wedding cake was exactly what I had envisioned and it was delicious! I just wish I had time to eat more of it! I highly recommend the lemon cake! Here's to hoping that the top tier taste's just as good on our one year anniversary!

So yummy!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Megan B

It was kind of expensive cake, but it is so good! Moist and great flavor!

Good Cake

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Brandon R

Very pretty cake, although the service was a little lackluster.

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Lisa P

I made an appointment with Carrie's Cakes and made sure to tell them that I was coming from out of state. They stood me up on the scheduled day and provided flimsy excuses as to why we couldn't reschedule for later that same day since I was from out of state. They promised they... Read More would call me back later that day to make other arrangements. It is nine months later and they still have not called me back. Needless to say I would never use them. Their lack of service was appalling.

delicious and pretty

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Jessica H

our cake was delicious and absolutely beautiful

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Annekah m

amazing cakes, though they are pricey

Fabulous Wedding Cakes

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Candace D

Carrie's Cakes was absolutely fantastic! Their cakes look and taste amazing, and they have excellent customer service. I brought in a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like that I had found online, and when I saw my cake at the wedding, I was floored. It was exactly what... Read More I wanted, and absolutely perfect! Not only was it the most beautiful cake I had ever seen, it tasted fabulous!

Wonderful cake!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Stefanie M

I loved my cake from Carrie, it was everything that I had wanted and so much more! The cake was so delicious and yummy. I also had her make my grooms cake which was so beautiful! She really knows what she is doing. The cake showed up ontime and looked faboulus.