Carson Nyquist Photography

Photojournalism

Based in Colorado Springs, CO

Beautiful & Unique Photos

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Rachel R

Carson truly is a talented photographer. He definitely knows how to capture the right moments at the right time and knows exactly where to be. He always captures the true emotions in his photos. He knows exactly what he is doing and his photos are unique to each couple. We loved every single one of our photos! He is a must-have!

Great Day! Great Pictures!

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Abby H

Carson did a wonderful job with our photos! He took both our engagement photos and wedding photos and we loved each session. He made us feel really comfortable and helped to make pictures enjoyable, fun and relaxing. He is very creative in the way he sets up various shots and has lots of great ideas but also listens to ideas and preferences. He was very prompt in editing, posting and sending our photos.

Original, and Fresh Photography

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Abigail D

My husband and I had Carson do our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. And we are so glad he did- his work is really amazing! He helped make our wedding day go very smoothly with his easy going nature and flexibility. Taking pictures was actually really fun and relaxing for us as well as our bridal party. He was great about having lots of ideas for shots and very open to any ideas we had. Carson has an eye for making the most out of your Venue and capturing all of the wonderful moments of your special day. I have been getting a lot of great feedback about our wedding photos! He is very talented at what he does and I would completely recommend him to anyone looking for an engagement or wedding photographer!

Easy, Fun and Stunning Photography

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Natalie B

Carson is a friend of my husbands. I had a another photographer picked out to do my pictures but after viewing his work I decided to switch and I am so happy I did! He made taking pictures casual and easy, everyone had fun and he was great working around our crazy schedule. I didn't know anything about what type of pictures to take but he had all the information and made some great suggestions and I love how he took advantage of the unique natural lighting at our venue. We highly recommend him.

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 AMANDA T

Carson is a friend of two people in our wedding party and that is how we heard about him. He came down on the Thursday before the wedding to be there for golf with the groom and his family and groomsmen as well as photos of the rehearsal dinner. He was great about feeling out the venue at Riven Rock Ranch at the rehearsal for the best possible spots to take pictures for the wedding day. He did such an awesome job at getting great shots and adding really cool effects to the photos. We loved working with him. His personality is great! His wife also came and took shots of me and my bridesmaid while we got ready and Carson did the boys shots. She was great as well! You will not be disappointed if you choose Carson!!

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Karen H

We did our engagements with Carson, and they went so well that we booked him for our wedding right away. He captured a lot of great shots for us, both posed and cameo. He was also so much fun to work with and really made us feel comfortable on the day of the shoot. We would highly recommend him.

TO Carson Nyquist Photography