Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1116 Lake Lansing Rd, Lansing, MI (517) 243-5172

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sara B

I’m so glad I hired Carter Productions DJ Service for our wedding. I wanted to give a review for other brides so they know what to expect. Let me start off by saying that DJ/MC Michael Carter is really a valuable asset for any wedding ceremony and reception. Michael is sincerely... Read More a believer in building personal relationships with all the couples he works with, he took the time to get to know us, understand our concerns, what we were looking for and he listened, he answered our questions and he was more than responsive. He does all of this because he truly loves what he does and it shows. Some of the things that stand out about him are his professional demeanor, the way he stays on top of everything, his excellent reliability, and punctuality, how prepared he comes to the wedding, his ability to help coordinate a wedding reception and how well he treated us and our guests. I have attended multiple weddings and DJ/MC Michael Carters work is a cut above the rest. He has the ability to engage and entertain a huge wedding crowd, He had all 220 guests PACKED onto our dance floor! We had guests approaching us all night long raving about our MC/DJ and how much fun our reception was, many guests were saying they've never seen that many people on a dance floor at a wedding before, but DJ/MC Michael Carter made it happen! DJ/MC Michael Carter is one of the most talented people that my husband and I have ever met. We will never forget one of the most incredible nights of our lives. Thank you, DJ/MC Michael Carter! We love you!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tami M

We booked Carter Productions for our DJ as well as Up-Lighting. From the first interaction, we had to the last, Carter Productions DJ Service kept our best interests in mind. For our DJ, we had DJ Sean Kelley, who was impeccable! He played great songs that kept the dance floor... Read More packed the entire reception. He followed our play and do not play list exactly. DJ Sean also took all of our guest music requests. He also did an amazing job with the up-lighting, it really added a beautiful ambiance to the room and dance floor! The one thing we told DJ Sean Kelley when we first met him was that we wanted our guests to have a blast on the dance floor, and we could not be happier with what he delivered. Thank you for an unforgettable night! Thank you, Tami & Kip Miller Married: July 2nd, 2016

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Melanie T

Do not think twice, we had a wonderful experience with Carter Productions DJ Service during our wedding ceremony and reception. DJ Michael Carter was an unbelievable help in making our wedding day so amazing! He kept everyone on track and organized throughout our ceremony and... Read More reception timeline. Everyone literally was on the dance floor the entire night; he really kept the party going. It was so great experience to work with DJ Michael Carter - he was professional from start to finish. We feel lucky to have found the perfect DJ for our wedding!!! Nathan and Melanie Tomalia Wedding Date: 09-05-15

Review for Carter Productions

Reviewed on 8/29/2007 Michelle B

Everyone at my reception commented on how great they did with keeping the party going. They were great on taking requests;Can be a bit difficult to get quick services (call backs). However, they always did respond, just not as prompt (not quick turn around because they are not... Read More always in their office).