Carvel Ice Cream Wedding Cakes

$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories, Gluten Free, Kosher

127 Bridgeton Pike- Unit C, Mullica Hill, NJ

A delectable and refreshing treat

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Tekonsha U

My husband and I loooove ice cream cakes so we just knew we had to have one for our wedding. I wasn't aware it was so popular, however, after looking around we came across Carvel in Mullica Hill off the Knot website. We met with Jan an she was awesome!!! She was professional, sweet, patient, and a lot of fun to work with. She had great ideals, made us feel comfortable, and ended up making us the Best wedding cake ever. All of our guests were raving about our wedding cake. They found the ideal to be different and the taste exceptional. We had 4 tiers and they all were different flavors. And her design fit perfect with our theme and colors. The toppers were beautiful as well. Funny thing is the cake was soooo delicious the only piece my husband and I had was the piece we fed each other. Our wedding cake was so popular and in demand our guests ate the entire cake, the venue even gave out our top layer. Even though that was very upsetting it gave us great pride to know that everyone enjoyed our wedding cake. When we did our thank yous, Jan and her staff were top of the list. Even after we explained to her about our cake on our one year anniversary she made us a top layer for us to celebrate and it was just as beautiful as the first . It patterned our theme, had our colors and it was super delicous. She made US feel so special and I could never thank her enough for what she did. And every Carvels I go too I tell them about Jan and the Mullica Hill Carvel and show them pics of our wedding cake. I would definitely recommend having an ice cream cake made from Carvel in Mullica Hill, they are top notch. Thanks again to Jan and her staff. We will be visiting again soon. :-) LOVE always, Mr. & Mrs. Sykes -10/6/12 Ps. - my co-worker actually paid for our cake as a gift, but the pricing is very reasonable and well worth it. We had over 200 guests and everyone was eating ice cream cake!!!!

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Shera G

Jan at Carvel created a beautiful cake that was everything that we asked for and more. She took our vision and created it in ice cream. You can also pick the flavor of ice cream and the options are endless! I would highly reccomend using this vendor.

Cake turned out great

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Jessica K

Everyone loved the ice cream cake! Jan is easy to work with, and is willing to listen to all your ideas for the look and taste of the cake. People were seriously lining up to get a slice of this cake. We love going to this Carvel because everyone there is so nice.

Send Email