Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

937 Estates Road SE, Roanoke, VA (540) 427-5538

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Casey makes the most amazing, beautiful, and best tasting cakes around. Her pricing is VERY reasonable and she is SO much fun to work with! She made the wedding cake and cupcakes for our son and daughter in love and they were PERFECT! She delivered them in perfect condition and... Read More ready to serve. She is the BEST! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Casey's Cakes in Roanoke VA

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Jackie K

Casey makes the most delicious cakes there are. My sister and I went to have a tasting and were blown away by all the choices she provided us. There were about 30 different flavors! You can tell she is hard working and yet such a joy to be around. She just laughs and makes... Read More you feel right at home. She made a 3 tier wedding cake for us to serve 80. Almond w/ mocha filling, dark chocolate for the middle layer w/ white icing and carrot for the top. It was DELICIOUS !!! I also had a special request. I had family coming over from Ireland and we had a traditional Irish Fruitcake for the groom's cake that my sister made. I asked Casey could she decorate it w/ celtic scrolls on the side and a Claddagh Ring on the top. No problem for her. She said sure! It looked great and my Irish relatives and the rest of the guests enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks you so very much Casey, you made my wedding day so much sweeter, lol!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jessica C

Casey did my wedding cake last weekend 9/13/14. I've never heard so many compliments on a cake before. All of my guests including my husband and I loved the cake! Casey was awesome to work with and had my wedding colors on the cake matched perfectly. I loved being able to use a... Read More local vendor so close to my house it worked out perfectly. I will definitely use her again and recommend her for any event.

Great Cake

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Sharniece J

Casey did an awesome job! We absolutely loved our cake. We will definitely be ordering from her again.

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Rebecca R

Our cake was set up on time and was beautiful just like we had planned. It was delicious too! She also did our grooms cake for our rehearsal which was a football helmet and it turned out great!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Crystal D

Our wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing! Casey was great to work with and we highly recommend her!

Amazing cake!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Lindsay B

Casey provided a fantastic product! The cupcakes and cake topper were way more than I could've imagined! The cake was moist and the icing wasn't too sweet!

The best cakes!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Bernice D

After going to a baby shower a few years ago and having these cakes, I KNEW I had to have her do our cake for our wedding day. We went and had out tasting with her. She had the most amazing flavors ever! Her prices were the best as well.

Mouthwatering!

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Holly S

I have never had a cake so amazing before in my life!!! When I went to the cake testing I couldn’t believe how good it was! The flavors were dead on what they say they were. The chocolate tasted like you were biting into a Hershey bar and strawberry (my favorite) was so moist... Read More and tasted just like a strawberry! Everyone complemented us on our cake and how beautiful it was and delicious. I’ll defiantly be getting cakes from her in the future also because she was great to work with and best cake I’ve ever had!

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Maria S

Casey was great to work with. She made a beautiful cake that was exactly as I had pictured it with sugar flowers as accents and a beautiful topper. She even took my last minute request to make a second birthday cake! Everything was great and the cake was delicious. I highly... Read More recommend Casey!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Megan G

Very helpful and beautiful results!

Cake

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Adrianna C

Cake was awesome!! Great taste and very moist. Loved the icing and decoration.

Great Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Carrie H

We loved Casey's cakes! We ordered 4 flavors of cupcakes, they looked fabulous, and tasted great! I've already had a number of guests ask where we got them so they could place an order.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Kelly C

Casey was extremely friendly and so helpful in selecting our wedding cake. She took our needs into account (number of guests, budget, design ideas), and did exactly what we wanted. When we went to try the different cakes and discuss designs, she had made cupcake-sized versions... Read More of all of her cakes with icings. My fiance was unable to attend, so she let me take the cupcake samples to him! SO DELICIOUS. She is a very talented baker and we actually ended up choosing her white cake with buttercream icing. It was more delicious than any other white cake I have ever had, and our guests loved it too! We had a large number of guests at our event, meaning we'd have to have a large cake, or at least a lot of it, though I didn't want to detract from the design we wanted. She understood this and creatively made satellite cakes, or smaller versions of the larger cake, to go around the larger cake. It looked marvelous. She is also great to work with, returns calls promptly, and I would recommend her to anyone in the area who needs a beautiful cake for a very reasonable price!

Awesome cakes

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Katie G

Casey's Cakes not only makes beautiful cakes, but they're delicious as well! There is a wide assortment of flavors to choose from and the buttercream icing is to die for! We ordered both our groom's cake and wedding cake from Casey, and she did an excellent job at an... Read More affordable price. She is a very talented baker.

amazing

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Erin K

i took casey this pic. of an off the wall very modern cake.. it was black and red. She did it no problem, looked exactly like the picture. the cake itself was the best tasting cake ever. She delivered set up and decorated the cake on location

wedding 2010

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Christy F

Very nice, beautifully made, price is reasonable

YUM!

Reviewed on 2/10/2011 Sara F

Casey's cakes taste as great as they look. She has fantastic attention to detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Review for Casey's Cakes

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Natalie O

Great design original. Didn't use fondant cake had 7 flavors and all were unique. Also made 3D dog cake for reahearsal dinner.