Casino Wharf FX

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

286 Grand Ave, Falmouth Heights, MA (508) 540-6160

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Brooke G

Where do I start. We got married here June 2017! We had our cermony on the beach right infront and the reception in the venue room! The venue room is GORGEOUS! The staff are nice and the coordinator Lisa, is amazing and def settles your nerves! Once you meet with her, she will... Read More give her opinions and help with anything you ask! The bartender was awesome and was his first big venue ! This room only holds about 100 people which helps cut down your limit ! We got so many compliments on our food selection and how it tasted! I will say I am so happy I choose casino wharf to get married at, everything about it is perfect

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Everything was perfect. Mary is so wonderful and put up with my family ( which is saying ALOT) Anyone on the Cape looking for a venue, this is it! She was super sweet and made planning this all the way from Colorado a super breeze!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

This is the perfect venue if you are looking for a beach ceremony! What a view! The Vineyard Room also has a balcony so you and your guests can enjoy the weather and view. Food and fees for the room are ridiculously reasonable! The manager worked with me and was very... Read More flexible with special requests like food allergy issues for one guest and last minute details. What I truly appreciated was that there was no additional fee for having the ceremony there, on the beach. Depending on the time of day and day of week, you could have the perfect wedding for a very reasonable price like we did!

Fairy Tale

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Casino Wharf FX was the perfect place to hold my wedding. Mary is amazing and she was always there when we needed her. She was on top of every detail and definitely took a lot of stress off of our shoulders. The food was delicious and the location was absolutely.

Perfect location for an intimate wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Sherrie S

The Casino Wharf was the perfect location for our wedding. We wanted to keep it small (under 100 guests) and wanted to have our ceremony on the beach. We didn't have a huge budget and wanted to make sure our guests enjoyed themselves with plenty of good food, drinks and lots... Read More of dancing. We had our ceremony behind the Casino on Falmouth Heights beach. The cocktail hour was on the private balcony/porch on the 2nd floor overlooking Martha's Vineyard. It was the perfect balance of beach and elegance. Mary, the function manager, was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely responsive to all my requests. She gave thoughtful advice without being pushy. I had the utmost confidence that our wedding would go off without a hitch with Mary coordinating. I highly recommend the Casino Wharf to anyone looking to host a function on Cape Cod.

Stunning Location and New Managment Success

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Laura M

You just cant get closer to ocean wakes on Cape then The Casino Wharf. This venue awed all my guests and provided an environment that was impeccably magical. About a month before my wedding I decided to chop my budget in half, the manager Mary completely revamped my entire plan... Read More for me, and it worked out to be even better then the original. Her suggestions and detailed planning placed an elegant touch to the entire experience. If your looking for a great wait staff, an experienced event planner, and a view that is absolutely stunning, this is your place!

Casino Wharf FX wedding 10/4/2014

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

My fiancé and I knew we wanted a small intimate wedding and planned it within 6 weeks. We could not have been luckier to book at the Casino Wharf FX. The venue is not only beautiful being right on the water, but the staff was so accommodating and helpful. Mary our wedding... Read More planner was so helpful in planning everything out and when the day of the wedding came it went off without a hitch. We are so happy we chose the Casino Wharf for our wedding day, everything was perfect. Food is awesome too!

Perfect Location for a Classic Cape Cod Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Erin H

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding at the Casino Wharf in Falmouth!! We got married on 8/30/14, the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. The weather was absolutely stunning. From the beginning stages of our wedding planning, the staff at the Casino Wharf... Read More were so helpful and so easy to work with. They listened to our requests and made sure they were all fulfilled! We always knew we wanted to have a classic Cape Cod summer wedding and after researching what felt like hundreds of pricey locations around the Cape, we finally found the Casino Wharf. The Harbour Room upstairs is absolutely stunning, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Falmouth Heights beach and the Vineyard Sound. The room is PERFECT for a Cape Cod wedding...gorgeous blue and grey hues with dark wood tables and a great wooden bar. The dance floor was plenty big for our group of 100...and we had the dance floor packed all night. With the Harbour Room comes the private patio which easily fit our entire group of 100 for cocktail hour. The patio looks out over the gorgeous ocean and our wedding guests were able to watch us take our wedding party photos right below on the beach. I can't say enough about the beautiful views that the Casino has to offer...nothing better! On to the food...everything was delicious!!! The appetizers were so perfect, our guests were raving about them all night. The meals were five-star restaurant quality, both the presentation and the taste. We offered diver scallops, sea salt crusted sirloin, and marsala chicken and our guests LOVED everything. We were able to completely personalize our menu to EXACTLY what we wanted...nothing was out of the question. At our "menu tasting", the chef himself came out and sat with us to discuss our personal menu, likes and dislikes, and he was able to completely perfect our vision. We ordered cupcakes from a local shop, and so the chef served vanilla gelato and fresh berries for dessert. It was perfect. The Casino also let us personalize the bar options. We really felt like we were able to choose exactly what we wanted at every step. The staff at the Casino was TOP NOTCH. Mary Lunn, the general manager, was AMAZING. She only started working there a few months before our big day, but she took charge and stepped in with no hesitation. She made sure every single detail that we talked about was handled with perfection. Mary answered my emails and calls quickly and efficiently and I never felt like I was bothering her. The bartenders and servers were so great...friendly, professional, and we never felt an overwhelming presence from them throughout the night. At the end of the night, the servers even packed up all of our decorations, extra cupcakes, and gifts for us (most places do not do this for you!) We came back and picked up everything the next morning. The Casino is located on Grand Avenue in Falmouth, which is also home to lots of awesome inns, bed and breakfasts, and hotels. A lot of our guests stayed within walking distance of the Casino, which was perfect. Overall, I would give my whole hearted recommendation to have your wedding at the Casino Wharf, FX! Our guests haven't stopped talking about the "best wedding ever" and I truly believe that had everything to do with how amazing our venue was. Best of luck planning to all of you brides-to-be!!

The Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

We looked at many places on the Cape, and found that the The Casino Wharf was a far better deal for the money. The people at the Casino were all very professional, curitious and very helpful, the food was outstanding, and the best part is the room itself,having the whole... Read More room,with the outside deck, we had the perfect day in late September, with the view of Martha's Vineyard ..if I need a place for a party, this is the place to have it.. We highly recomend the Casino Wharf.

Great space, amazing staff!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Katherine K

The Casino was great to work, were promptly responsive with communications, and very helpful. They pulled off every detail, big and small at our event and went above and beyond our expectations. They were a pleasure to work and took care of everything perfectly. The food was... Read More delicious, on time and hot. The staff was very professional and polite. The location is amazing and has a beautiful view of the Vineyard Sound and Martha's Vineyard, along with the beach at Falmouth Heights. The room was the perfect size for our 55 guests. I would highly recommend the Casino Wharf.