Wedding Photographers NYC | Cassady K Photography

Hi there, I'm Cassady! I love marriage and weddings because of all that it symbolizes: the commitment between a two people, the promise of a new life together and the joy of having your best friend with you through everything. It's my goal to capture all those moments (and more) in your images.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Janelle K

Cassady is an extremely talented photographer! She is focused on capturing all of the tiny details and even takes time during a photo shoot to make sure everything in the image is in place before snapping the shot. She is fun to spend time with which made me feel more... Read More comfortable having her with me for my wedding day for even the most private moments. Cassady is very organized and had a list of all of the images that were needed for my big day which helped everything to flow with ease. I cannot say enough about how honored and happy I was to have her as my wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Meriel I

If you are getting married and need a photographer stop looking now and just book Cassady K Photography. There is no one around as talented, kind or devoted to her couples as Cassady is. She takes her time to get to know her couples, which makes photographing them a very... Read More personal experience. From our engagement shoot, to our wedding day she was more supportive than I could ever imagine. Thank you Cassady for making our wedding day so amazing and leaving us with lasting memories of such an important event in our lives.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Holly O

My husband and I would highly recommend Cassady as a photographer for any occasion. We used Cassady for our engagement session and wedding photographs. We were more than pleased with the result. Cassady is helpful from beginning to start in every aspect and is more than willing... Read More to help you figure out what you want in your photos if you are unsure. She will help you plan down to every detail! What is best about Cassady is her personality, she is a very positive and fun person to work with. I felt like she was a close friend when she was with us- which is what I was looking for in a photographer since I would be with her for an entire day on our wedding day! I felt very comfortable with having her around us all day. We recommended her to our friends for their wedding and they were 100 percent please with her as well!! She is truly the best and we would absolutely use her again should we need another photo session of any kind.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Debbie Y

Look no further! We loved Cassady! Signing with her was the best investment we made for our West Point wedding. After speaking with her on the phone, I knew her sweet personality would mesh with ours. Cassady is a true professional--she is detail-oriented, organized, and very... Read More talented! We got to know her during our engagement session, and we just loved her. She had already scoped out the site of our session before we arrived. My husband does not normally like to take photos, but Cassady is so unobtrusive and friendly that we didn't feel self-conscious at all. Our engagement photos were natural and beautiful. Cassady takes time to get to know her clients, and would consistently check in with us periodically in the planning process. Leading up to our wedding, Cassady prepared a detailed sheet of photos and a timeline for the day. That last week is so stressful, but after speaking with her, I felt so much better! On the day of, Cassady worked nonstop, and she produced beautiful photos. We had a tight timeline, and she kept us running on time. Our bridal party continually commented on how awesome she was--one of my bridesmaids said she hoped her own wedding photographer would be as great as Cassady. We loved our photos! They were bright, happy, and really reflected the love and joy of the day. Thank you, Cassady, for gifting us with these beautiful memories!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 ashley m

Cassady was an amazing photographer! From the day I met her a year before my wedding she exceeded all of my expectations. She knew exactly all the pictures I wanted and had a very detailed time sheet of all the photos. I loved it! Of course the day of the wedding I was running... Read More late and she accommodated everyone! She didn't stop taking photos the whole night and The setting she picked for outside photos with the backdrop were breath taking. I would highly highly recommend her to anyone in the Hudson valley area!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Olivia V

Cassady was such an amazing photographer! My husband & I had a very intimate elopement with just our parents present in Central Park. I've never been there before so she showed us really nice places to take pictures. They came out amazing! Price was reasonable. She even asked... Read More specific pictures we were interested in taking and she accommodated those. My husband & I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patricia I

I used Cassadys services for both my daughter and sons wedding and found her to be both professional and pleasing to work with. She was able to fulfill all my wishes for group and family photos. I was extremely pleased with the end product and thought her photos were beautifully... Read More done and very creative. She was easy going and fun to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Marla T

Cassady did an AMAZING job at both of my daughter’s weddings. She really captured the day and events making everything so easy. She is so very calm and patient putting the family and bridal party at ease throughout the day. She is very organized and kept us running on time... Read More during the day. Cassady and her husband are very professional and attend to every detail before, during and after the wedding. She has a wonderful eye for capturing the perfect pictures. You will not be disappointed in choosing Cassady K Photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kristina P

Cassady was our Photographer for our Engagement Session. She did a wonderful job of capturing us a couple and making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. It was important for me to have pictures of us being our normal selves, and not looking too posed. I also really like... Read More her editing style, where the pictures still look natural! I'd recommend using her as a photographer because she combines effortlessness and elegance! She will make sure you are happy with the finished product.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Genesis D

Incredibly talented and knew exactly how to get my good side ;-) The pictures came out better than I had envisioned. She did our engagement photo-shoot and we will be booking her for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mary V

Cassady is an awesome photographer. She is very professional and has amazing ideas. She made the whole experience wonderful. I would highly recommend her

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Meg V

Cassady is an amazing photographer, we first learned of her through my two cousins who both used them for their weddings. Cassady was amazing from our engagement pictures right through to our commitment ceremony. She was always there for me to listen to little details that I... Read More wanted or needed. I have a neck injury and I have trouble holding my neck and head up all the time. I asked Cassady if she could remind during pictures and on our day, she was so wonderful and kind about it. Cassady has a great eye and really pays attention to detail. She's always looking for the best shot and she's very creative in using your dress,rings, shoes, etc. During our planning for our big day Cassady would email or text us just to see how everything was going, which I thought was really very thoughtful. Getting ready a couple of weeks before our big day Cassady really made me so calm. I have a big family and a lot of family friends, and I wanted to make sure certain pictures were taken. Cassady made sure each and everyone were taken plus more that I added a few days before. All of my friends and family loved her and wished that they had used her for their weddings. They all said how friendly she was and how if they wanted their pictures taken she did it. Cassady started out as our photographer but she has really become a friend. We were so lucky to have her through this experience. She doesn't just take your pictures, she invests her time and energy in each couple to make sure you have the best experience possible! The pictures are amazing as well they put tears in my eyes!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Keri V

Cassady was the photographer at my sister's wedding in September, and I found her to be creative, enthusiastic, and an absolute pleasure to work with. My sister had specific group photos that she wanted, and Cassady kept a list with her to make sure that she didn't miss any of... Read More the group shots. My two cousins used Cassady previously, so I know that my sister's photographs will exceed her expectations.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Casey B

Cassady went above and beyond for our wedding! She took the time to get to know us and really listened to everything we wanted. She did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. At the end of the day Cassady became a part of our family and our day wouldn't have... Read More been the same without her❤️! I highly recommend using her for any of your special moments!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Chelsea C

Cassady was amazing to work with! Throughout the entire planning process she was so organized, detailed and thoughtful!! I highly highly recommend her to anyone, you will not be let down!! She was incredibly sweet and helpful the day of our wedding. Our photos went by so quick... Read More because of how detailed and organized she is. Can't say enough great things about her! Thanks for everything Cassady!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 N A

Choosing Cassady K Photography to document our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Cassady is extremely talented and takes amazing photographs, as you can see in the samples on her website But what you can't see online is the behind-the-scenes stuff, which is where... Read More Cassady really set herself apart for us. She is organized and conscientious, friendly and professional. She finds that perfect balance of getting your input to make sure she captures the moments and memories most special to you without getting in the way. You'll know from the first time you meet her that your special day is in good hands. She also knows not only how to take a great photo, but how to get a great photo out of you (she even quickly discovered my husband's "model pose"). She understands that you have to be comfortable to look good, and what you get are great photographs full of genuine smiles! Choosing Cassady to document the most special day of our lives was one of the best decisions we made, and it's our pleasure to give her our highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017

I was very impressed with Cassady's photos from both our engagement session, and our big day!! Cassady was extremely organized and I had zero worries throughout the day that everything would be captured. Cassady was interested in what we wanted, and who we wanted pictures with.... Read More The information she asked for about family and group pictures before the wedding helped make the photos get taken in a smooth manner. I would pick Cassady again, and again!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Laura E

Cassidy is amazing! She was the perfect fit for our big wedding day! She is so personable and made our special day so memorable. Cassidy connected with us and truly made us feel comfortable and enjoy all of the fun memories of our wedding day. She was willing to work with... Read More whatever we threw at her and her creativity made our pictures so unique!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Tabitha F

Absolutely love the work Cass did!!! Everything came out beautifully and I'm happy with all of the pictures!! She was just the right amount of bossy and sweet to get the difficult family shots, but still have everyone love her! She only fell in the snow once, but got right back... Read More up and said "It's not a wedding unless I biff it at least one time!" She was such a great sport and got so many fantastic pictures!! http://www.cassadykblog.com/weddings/erie-pennsylvania-wedding-tabitha-tim/#more-3049

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Jennifer H

I am a very detail oriented person and I worried I would not find a photographer that understood the way I work - until I met Cassady. I felt like I was talking to one of my college friends the first time we met. She blew past all my expectations. You get more than a... Read More photographer with Cassady. Any questions I had were immediately answered - even just general planning questions. The day of the wedding went so smooth and in huge part to Cassady. She had a list printed out that helped us get through all the portraits in record time and have time for some extra pictures. She got our photos back to us on the timely and the images came out phenomenally. I seriously could not have chosen a better photographer.

Cassady is the best!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Kristen A

I found Cassady through The Knot. I instantly fell in love with her website. She loves pink the way I love purple! I emailed her and she got right back to me with details and we set up a meeting. I booked her immediately! I filled out some paperwork for her regarding the wedding... Read More party and what pictures I wanted to have. Everything she does shows her bright personality from her letterhead to her packaging. The day of the wedding she met with the grooms side first. I was a little nervous for her being they were a rowdy group but she fit right in. They all seemed to have a great time. Then she came by the girls. She got all the important detail shots and even helped me get ready! She felt like a part of the wedding party and if I needed anything she was more than willing to help me out. I couldn't wait to see all the photos after. She sent a link to her blog with a sneak peak and they were beautiful, I couldn't wait to see more! It's been almost a year and I still look at them all the time. Cassady did most of the designing of an album and it came out beautifully. I believe we were the first wedding she did since she moved to the NY area and I am honored that it was ours!

Cassady Adams

Cassady loves being a wife, hot pink, puppies and watching rerun episodes of Friends.